Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) (1553 Views)

Benin City In Edo State Is Like A Ghost Town From 10pm Sharp Everyday / Happy Birthday Ishilove / I Shall Be Deactivating By 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2021
Ishilove! Nice meeting here...

question is, you attend MFM right? one can see it from your posts... Are you always proud about attending MFM or what exactly attracts you to the church

second is, I'd like to know what you studied because your skills are out of this world... like in the University
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:56pm On May 01, 2021
- ideal date (setting)?
- your kind of guy?
- if you had one day left to live, what would you do?
- nl crush?
- if there's an ailment or disability or disease, etc., you could help cure, what would it be and why?

*CHOOSE one:

- cardi b/nicki minaj/megan thee stallion
- one night stand/do a strip tease
- skydiving/rock climbing
- be lost in a desert/jungle (why your preference?)

- share a most [something] day

cc: Ishilove
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 7:55pm On May 01, 2021
Ishilove! Nice meeting here...

question is, you attend MFM right? [quote]
Right

one can see it from your posts... Are you always proud about attending MFM or what exactly attracts you to the church
We are taught unrepentant holiness as in the days of old. We are also taught how to pray for ourselves using the scriptures.

I'd like to know what you studied because your skills are out of this world... like in the University
Thank you. I inherited the small skill wey I no gree sharpen from popsie. He used to be a writer with Daily Times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 8:16pm On May 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:
- ideal date (setting)?
Hmmmm...Holding hands, walking side by side and gisting by the beach side or in garden. Nature will always be my first choice for a date. You know, a setting akin to one those depicted in your beautiful, ethereal photographs. smiley

- your kind of guy?
Humorous, romantic, generous, heavenly daddy believing and sensible.

- if you had one day left to live, what would you do?
Call everyone I have ever loved and meant something to me to say goodbye.

- nl crush?
None. I have outgrown my serial crushing phase. grin

- if there's an ailment or disability or disease, etc., you could help cure, what would it be and why?
Polio, and that is because I am daily confronted by people afflicted with the disease. It's so disturbing.

CHOOSE one:

- cardi b/nicki minaj/megan thee stallion- NONE. Like my mum will say, "they are too rough. They are living a rough life". tongue

- one night stand/do a strip tease- Strip tease grin

- skydiving/rock climbing- Skydiving. I used to be an adrenaline junkie, but responsibilities reformatted my brain, but sometimes I just want to do something really spontaneous and crazy.

- be lost in a desert/jungle (why your preference?)- I'd rather be lost in CBN's bank vault kiss

- share a most [something] day
My most embarrassing moment in public embarassed

Ishilove:

Year 1, undergrad. I was forming sisi eko and refused to wear my medicated glasses. I was invited to an end of the year Chrismas carol at Erastus Akingbola hall (I think. I forget the name of the hall. It's in the middle of campus). I left my glasses in my hand bag and was cat walking down the stairs in the middle of the auditorium, squinting like a mole in the semi-darkness when I missed a step and bounced like a table tennis ball down the stairs before finally settling down at the bottom in an ungainly heap.

Everyone stopped chatting to stare (the hall was FULL), before somebody realised I was a damsel in distress. A nice young man lifted me up, helped to straighten my disheveled clothes before leading me to a seat. Shamefacedly, I sank my aching bum in and resolutely ignored the whispered ''sorry'' people sent my way.

After the program ended, I fell down noisily outside the auditorium. Thankfully the people there weren't many yet but because my bag with my glass case inside hit the ground, it attracted attention. Oh, I blush at the memory. embarassed

It was my sister who I had been keeping malice with for over two weeks that lifted me up from where I lay, stunned senseless, and asked "Ishi, why didn't you wear your glasses??"

Why, indeed. cry

How about when i attended lecture at the hall behind adjacent the main Library? I forgot the back of the seat was not screwed in properly, leaned back and fell in between the rows of seats, with my two legs sticking straight up. It was uber embarrassing because I was stuck and lecture had to be interrupted so that some hefty guys could extricate me. I was wedged in-between the rows, you see.

*sigh embarassed cry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Ishilove post=101295089][/quote]

but then, ishilove, how has the church as a whole affected your writing, both positively and otherwise? if it has at all...

I'm just curious, cos although I'm a member, I've seen youths with skills move out maybe due to the church structure although I'd greatly commend DKO's effort of gathering them

so how did you stay somewhat neutral so to say in your writings and not allow your religious bias creep much into your writings

( although it always does in a way grin like your main character in iyawo nylon bag going for deliverance, but I guess that's always been the norms in writing, the writer's voice is always heard in the writing)

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Conner44: 7:03pm On May 02, 2021
these people asking all these questions, na person biography una wan write ni? instead of you to ask relevant questions concerning her views on current affairs of the country or world so others can assess her mental capacity. na wah oh

isioma you are not be igbo so how would you and your commnity cope if by chance nigeria divides and you guys are the only igbo speaking community left in oduduwa republic?
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:35am On May 03, 2021
Conner44:
these people asking all these questions, na person biography una wan write ni? instead of you to ask relevant questions concerning her views on current affairs of the country or world so others can assess her mental capacity. na wah oh

isioma you are not be igbo so how would you and your commnity cope if by chance nigeria divides and you guys are the only igbo speaking community left in oduduwa republic?

Would I, by any chance, be among "those people?" And who is your faceless self hiding behind a moniker to tell others what they can ask or not? Pseudo-intelligentsia. Oduduwa and Nigeria division ko. Abyssinia and seceded Eritrea ni. Who stopped you from asking your own "mental assessment" questions? Yeye.

Ishilove:

Hmmmm...Holding hands, walking side by side and gisting by the beach side or in garden. Nature will always be my first choice for a date. You know, a setting akin to one those depicted in your beautiful, ethereal photographs. smiley
Hmmmm. Very nice and simple. You don't want something elaborate or fancy. cheesy They could be very a good source for rapport and connection, especially with someone into things like that too. Natural settings I mean.

Humorous, romantic, generous, heavenly daddy believing and sensible.
Still pretty standard. And nothing specific. That means looks come secondary for you, then?

Call everyone I have ever loved and meant something to me to say goodbye.
Awwn. cry

None. I have outgrown my serial crushing phase. grin
grin grin Okay share one you had from the past, if you want to.

Polio, and that is because I am daily confronted by people afflicted with the disease. It's so disturbing.
smiley

I see you have an adventurous and wild spirit in you. Except for part where you don't like any of the female rappers. grin cheesy Mmkay.

Your most embarrassing moments. God. I couldn't stop laughing while feeling bad for doing so. I have read that one about you getting wedged in between seats with your legs sticking up. Didn't know you've had one too many of those falls lol. I can imagine how embarrassing. Thanks for sharing anyway.

So, just two more questions: I just found out your name is Isioma (beautiful, by the way kiss). What does it mean? And if you could be of another race in the world, which would it be?

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Conner44: 8:53am On May 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Would I, by any chance, be among "those people?" And who is your faceless self hiding behind a moniker to tell others what they can ask or not? Pseudo-intelligentsia. Oduduwa and Nigeria division ko. Abyssinia and seceded Eritrea ni. Who stopped you from asking your own "mental assessment" questions? Yeye.

lol. i didn't mention you but of course your brain signalled that you're one of those i spoke of. why will you be having crushes on a faceless forum at your age? speaking of love, romace, cardi-b? lol. teenagers
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 7:31pm On May 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hmmmm. Very nice and simple. You don't want something elaborate or fancy. cheesy They could be very a good source for rapport and connection, especially with someone into things like that too. Natural settings I mean.
It is always nature for me. With nature I can connect to the vibrations that animate creation.

Still pretty standard. And nothing specific. That means looks come secondary for you, then?

Looks have never meant much to me. Be as fine as Ramsey or as muscular as Stallone, it is the sense you have in your medulla oblongata that will impress me more than your looks that will fade with time.

grin grin Okay share one you had from the past, if you want to.
I'd rather not for obvious reasons grin

I see you have an adventurous and wild spirit in you. Except for part where you don't like any of the female rappers. grin cheesy Mmkay.
Oh, I do, but life...happens. I don't fancy the female rappers because they represent part of what is wrong with our society, especially Nicki. They are telling impressionable youths by their actions that it is okay to be fake

Your most embarrassing moments. God. I couldn't stop laughing while feeling bad for doing so. I have read that one about you getting wedged in between seats with your legs sticking up. Didn't know you've had one too many of those falls lol. I can imagine how embarrassing. Thanks for sharing anyway.
You're welcome. Unfortunately nowadays I can no longer afford the luxury of taking them off. I need them to function embarassed cry

So, just two more questions: I just found out your name is Isioma (beautiful, by the way kiss). What does it mean? And if you could be of another race in the world, which would it be?
I'd be black all over again in my next life sef. I can walk in the sun and not end up looking like parboiled potatoes grin
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 10:02pm On May 03, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I could have bet my left balls that you are a Yoruba girl shocked.

Born and raised in Lasgidi
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by ShadowCracker(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Born and raised in Lasgidi
No wonder. The Eko lifestyle has definitely rubbed off on you cheesy.
Good to see.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:19am On May 05, 2021
Conner44:

lol. i didn't mention you but of course your brain signalled that you're one of those i spoke of. why will you be having crushes on a faceless forum at your age? speaking of love, romace, cardi-b? lol. teenagers

And why the fuçk are you bothered by the questions I ask, Pa Graveyard? It's a crime to be a teenager? Or it's a violation of life's sacred law to talk about love? Or perhaps it's your nuts that gets filled at the mention of Cardi B?
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Jaycobbs(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
There are some people I really wish I could smack on this forum
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Elemiesu: 7:49pm On May 05, 2021
Is naptu2 your husband?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 11:33pm On May 05, 2021
Elemiesu:
Is naptu2 your husband?
Perhaps we should ask him cheesy

Naptu2 dearest, are we husband and wife? grin
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by AHCB: 2:46pm On May 06, 2021
Ishilove:

More like Dr. Who and Sarah Jane Smith. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 3:20pm On May 06, 2021
AHCB:
More like Dr. Who and Sarah Jane Smith. grin
That level!!! grin

Naptu2, the intrepid time explorer with his trusted side kick, Ishilove cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by AHCB: 3:24pm On May 06, 2021
Ishilove:

That level!!! grin

Naptu2, the intrepid time explorer Lord with his trusted side kick, Ishilove cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can say that again. Lol.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 3:48pm On May 06, 2021
AHCB:
You can say that again. Lol.
Ha yes, Time Lord. Wow, you're bringing back memories smiley
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by sageb: 10:30pm On May 06, 2021
Ishilove:

methinks that J111333 is the chosen husband and naptu2 is your bestie. he will be the groomsman
pocohantas will be the chief Bridesmaid
Uyaincomparable will be in charge of the owambe and food affairs at the reception.
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by Ishilove: 10:44pm On May 06, 2021
sageb:

methinks that J111333 is the chosen husband and naptu2 is your bestie. he will be the groomsman
pocohantas will be the chief Bridesmaid
J111333, aka Jeffreyjunior is not anybody's chosen husband. He announced on NTA that he has gotten married to a sex doll baby. Naptu2 is the Nairaland Time Lord and I am his Sarah Jane.
Pocohantas is the chief caterer so will not have time for bridesmaid duties
Re: Interview With Ishilove (10pm Today) by pocohantas(f): 7:15am On May 07, 2021
Ishilove:

J111333, aka Jeffrey junior is not anybody's chosen husband. He announced on NTA that he has gotten married to a sex doll baby.

More like spirit wife...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead / Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password / A Tribute To Osayi Omoigui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.