Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha (1758 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Pmpm: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Actress Abidoun Adebimpe shed tears,Apologize to Nigerians Over Her recent Comments on Baba Ijesha rape allegations (Video)

Famous nollywood actress Abidoun Adebimpe has come to open to apologise to nigerians over her initial comments on Baba Ijesha rape allegations, Praize Media report.

Nollywood actress Abiodun Adebimpe shared her apologies video on her page recently says he snever for once support rape. She however said nigerians just misquote her words. Nigerians have react to this video on IG hilariously.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/04/actress-abidoun-adebimpe-shed.html

Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2021
The level of Nigerians hepocrisy should be study

1 Like

Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Righteousness2(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2021
It is quite unfortunate that in the face of raw evidence and confession by the culprit, people still stylishly support Evil.

I Have noticed in our Country, that people don't feel the pains others go through not until it hits them. I saw Father Mbaka publicly firing the President because the Evil had reached his brother.

We must be careful with our actions because the world turns. The Evil you support today will be at your door step tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Conner44: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2021
see this yeye person acting as if she is crying. for her to choose a side first because of her emotions thunder must first fire her before God forgives her.
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Myer(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2021
While it can't be denied that her stand is justifiable, i believe her attack came about as a result of the sensitivity of the case

She spoke the absolute truth. What if Princess actually had a vendetta against Baba Ijesha and chose to discipline him through rape allegation?

We have seen cases where actors, footballers, etc have been wrongky accused just to blackmail and extort them

In that note her cry that the media and Nigerian populace should not cancel the victim until case is proven is justifiable.

But my only issue here is it was alleged that the culprit actor himself Baba Ijesha already admitted and even apologised for molesting the poor minor and even blamed it on the devil.

That said, he had been guilty from the very moment he admitted.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by MickzyDonald: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Man made tears, how i wish God can slot in tear gas in her eyeballs
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by heartbraker(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Myer:
While it can't be denied that her stand is justifiable, i believe her attack came about as a result of the sensitivity of the case

She spoke the absolute truth. What if Princess actually had a vendetta against Baba Ijesha and chose to discipline him through rape allegation?

We have seen cases where actors, footballers, etc have been wrongky accused just to blackmail and extort them

In that note her cry that the media and Nigerian populace should not cancel the victim until case is proven is justifiable.

But my only issue here is it was alleged that the culprit actor himself Baba Ijesha already admitted and even apologised for molesting the poor minor and even blamed it on the devil.

That said, he had been guilty from the very moment he admitted.
do u av the Video evidence of him admitting to d crime or apologising for molesting d child? Even according to police report d girl in question admit baba ijesha didnt rape her.
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Myer(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
do u av the Video evidence of him admitting to d crime or apologising for molesting d child? Even according to police report d girl in question admit baba ijesha didnt rape her.

The video is everywhere now since yesterday when it was released.
And yes, the video captures him admitting to molesting the girl and blaming it on the devil.

I wonder why some perverts are demanding for the video of him raping the girl before they accept hes a rapist.
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Myer:

The video is everywhere now since yesterday when it was released.
And yes, the video captures him admitting to molesting the girl and blaming it on the devil.

I wonder why some perverts are demanding for the video of him raping the girl before they accept hes a rapist.

maybe he was under threat

besides they said that they have the video then let us see it
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Pmpm: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
zangaozanga:
The level of Nigerians hepocrisy should be study
Lol
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Khd95(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
this one still dey justify her self

hear from both parties like for real
someone was caught on cctv molesting a child, but we should hear from him, like baba ijesha please why are you totori-ing this small girl, mumu untalented actress

if people are like me, many of these stupid celebrities will be hawking boiled corn and ube on benin-owo road undecided
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by hipiti9919: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by immortal2: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is quite unfortunate that in the face of raw evidence and confession by the culprit, people still stylishly support Evil.

I Have noticed in our Country, that people don't feel the pains others go through not until it hits them. I saw Father Mbaka publicly firing the President because the Evil had reached his brother.

We must be careful with our actions because the world turns. The Evil you support today will be at your door step tomorrow..

Most of the people who still have the DNA of the fallen demons are incapable of saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by goxid86840: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Man made tears, how i wish God can slot in tear gas in her eyeballs
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by Pmpm: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

hmmm
Re: Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha by zolajpower: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos / Black Chully Leaked Video / Ooni Ex-wife, Queen Naomi Celebrates Valentine, Share Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.