Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up (21476 Views)

"6 Days Of Bonanza": The Fast Of 9th, 10th & Other Days Of Muharram / Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? / He Is Married And Has Wet Dreams; Should He Entertain Any Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Legalcriminal: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2021
Question

I was fasting and slept after the Fajr prayer. This caused me to have a wet dream, but ejaculation occurred after I fully woke up. So I broke my fast and made up for the day. My question is: does ejaculation after full wakefulness invalidate fasting?

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I testify that none is worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and messenger.
Wet dreams do not affect fasting according to the agreement of scholars. The Kuwaiti Fiqh Encyclopedia states:
Wet dreams do not affect fasting and do not invalidate it by consensus because the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said, “Three things do not break the fast of the fasting person: cupping, vomiting, and the wet dream.” That is because it is hard to abstain from it except by abandoning sleep, whereas sleep is permissible and abandoning it is not possible, and because there was no actual intercourse or ejaculation resulting from lustful sexual contact. It has no effect on Hajj as well by consensus.
This ruling is not affected by the fact that ejaculation only occurred after wakefulness because you did not intend what happened and because if a wet dream occurs during sleep, one cannot control ejaculation after wakefulness.
You were supposed to complete your fasting and not break it and to ask the people of knowledge about the rulings that you do not know in the matter of your religion and acts of worship. It is impermissible that one does something until he knows the ruling of Allah Almighty concerning it.
As long as you did what you did, you should make up for the day – as you did. You should also repent to Allah Almighty from this deed.
Allah knows best.

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/110855/fast-of-one-who-had-wet-dream-and-ejaculated-after-waking-up

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Empiree: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Jazakallahu khayr

4 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Crazeworld(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Maybe the 72 virgins gave him a hand job while he was asleep
shocked
Heaven far from you aswear grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Tundellinium(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Wet dreams are very common during fasting, especially after fajr.
May Allah help us.

8 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Eifour(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2021
JazakumuLohu khoir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by tunjilee003: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2021
Last week i also had wet dreams and I continued with my fastingb

4 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by lapazi(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2021
This is a no brainer actually, wet dreams are not in your control bruh, well excect maybe you engaged in something that triggered it- now that thing could be what vitiates the fast.

Allahu a’alam

2 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by loydsis(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2021
It's a sign that you dont need fasting but a nice olosho to give you nice fucking.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by bubu2019: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Question

I was fasting and slept after the Fajr prayer. This caused me to have a wet dream, but ejaculation occurred after I fully woke up. So I broke my fast and made up for the day. My question is: does ejaculation after full wakefulness invalidate fasting?

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I testify that none is worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His slave and messenger.
Wet dreams do not affect fasting according to the agreement of scholars. The Kuwaiti Fiqh Encyclopedia states:
Wet dreams do not affect fasting and do not invalidate it by consensus because the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said, “Three things do not break the fast of the fasting person: cupping, vomiting, and the wet dream.” That is because it is hard to abstain from it except by abandoning sleep, whereas sleep is permissible and abandoning it is not possible, and because there was no actual intercourse or ejaculation resulting from lustful sexual contact. It has no effect on Hajj as well by consensus.
This ruling is not affected by the fact that ejaculation only occurred after wakefulness because you did not intend what happened and because if a wet dream occurs during sleep, one cannot control ejaculation after wakefulness.
You were supposed to complete your fasting and not break it and to ask the people of knowledge about the rulings that you do not know in the matter of your religion and acts of worship. It is impermissible that one does something until he knows the ruling of Allah Almighty concerning it.
As long as you did what you did, you should make up for the day – as you did. You should also repent to Allah Almighty from this deed.
Allah knows best.

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/110855/fast-of-one-who-had-wet-dream-and-ejaculated-after-waking-up

I dictate lies upon lies here,be bold enough to say the truth because wet dream can only end in dreams.
The fact here is that you have erection when you wake up and you masturbated leading to ejaculation

6 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Sike(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
allah probably give d guy chance to test run him 72 virgins in d dream so dat him go knw d sweetness he will get if he dey devoted to JIHAD And later do suicide bombing 4 allah.
It's obvious you're really suffering from heartbreak.

3 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by heed101(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2021
loydsis:
It's a sign that you dont need fasting but a nice olosho to give you nice fucking.
May Allah forgive you

4 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by mynd1(f): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Will u keep ur dirty mouth shut??

5 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2021
You have not fcvk since you started fasting that is why.

1 Like

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by heartbraker(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2021
mynd1:
Will u keep ur dirty mouth shut??
aboki girls don dey use internet too? Na wa 4 dis 2021 person just dey see wonders.

10 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
allah probably give d guy chance to test run him 72 virgins in d dream so dat him go knw d sweetness he will get if he dey devoted to JIHAD And later do suicide bombing 4 allah.

Since the name is hearbraker...
Let me stop there...

1 Like

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by aidameoryou: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Frontdude:

Even Mouth Gig sef

No dey are fasting, she wouldn't do any mouth action.
it will spoil the fast, but a handjob doesn't spoil it.
don't you get it?

2 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Ozid(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Jazakhumullah Khairon. This explanation is detailed and understanding. Pls I want to use this opportunity to beg we Muslims to pls ignore the unbelievers in our midst who usually come online either to insult us or make mockery of our religion. When you dignify them with a response they are achieving their aims of gaining that undue attention and in the end making us a laughing stock. Pls let's imbibe the attitude of ignoring, it will go a long way in helping us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by mynd1(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2021
heartbraker:
aboki girls don dey use internet too? Na wa 4 dis 2021 person just dey see wonders.
This Aboki girl can feed ur entire wretched family. Ass ho*Le.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Sheuns(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2021
grin Na crazy fellows full NL. ABEG we Dey fast o
Joysticks:
You have not fcvk since you started fasting that is why.
loydsis:
TruthHurts1:

2 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by Sheuns(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2021
mynd1:
This Aboki girl can feed ur entire wretched family. Ass ho*Le.

Calm down ma’am. No be every comment you go para for.

3 Likes

Re: Fast Of One Who Had Wet Dream And Ejaculated After Waking Up by kramer: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2021
So many posts are going to be hidden and people banned on this thread. It should never have been brought to front page

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran / Man Dies Whilst On Salat / The True Meaning Of Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.