Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

MFM PMCH May 2021 Prayer Points – Power Must Change Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM PMCH May 2021 Prayer Points – Power Must Change Hands (672 Views)

MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. / Power Must Change Hands Prayer Points May 2018 Download (PDF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM PMCH May 2021 Prayer Points – Power Must Change Hands by CelebNaija: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2021
MFM PMCH May 2021 Prayer Points – Power Must Change Hands

AGGRESSIVE PRAISE WORSHIP

1. O God, arise, uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.
2. O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.

3. O God, let the power of peace and progress, overshadow this nation, in Jesus’ name.
4. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in Jesus’name.
5. Powers stealing and wearing my garment of honour, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. All those who have volunteered to disgrace me, receive the arrows of death, in the name of Jesus.

Click To Continue and Join Here: https://dailydevotionalng.com/mfm-pmch-may-2021-with-pastor-d-k-olukoya-thou-art-my-battle-axe/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostal Churches Like Noise / Chai, Why Did I Marry This Girl! / Healing, Deliverance Ministration, I'll Pray With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.