Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) (74742 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2021
HUSTLER:
From all of us @HUSTLER : Happy Birthday Chef Chi.

Have a Blast, Beautiful.

Make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry dearie.

We Love You kiss kiss kiss

Hustler oshi grin
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2021
stanley000:
Call me a hater or a broke whatever but this girl is damn too ugly. Her make up even makes it worse, even as broke as i am i still have good taste.
U Are Lying.

Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Oshokalo: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2021
insurance turn endurance singing in davido voice, just imagine 2017 she was the rave of that time queen of baby mamas
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Na themselves them de Mumu.

Assurance with billions na be this.

Just mean wetin you de talk that's all the assurance you need.
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
so whats the talent - apart from borning for davido.... undecided

if i was she - will gather some cash - go europe and enroll in a school - qualify as a chef - then take it up from there...

she has a name - what she needs is a brand... cheesy

but will she - your guess is as good as mine - toolz or someone advised are start peppering them on instagram - and she has started

that will only earn you - men who want to get under the skirt - unfortunatley... wink
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
Joysticks:
She reduced that age times 5.

She looks 26 to me
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Rocktation(f): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2021
She does look good...and can really do better than Davido. Even with four children.
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by UgoManchester(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Davido don suck and dry her juice finish. I pity her future husband. Nothing to enjoy again ���
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Kibbs(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
stanley000:
Call me a hater or a broke whatever but this girl is damn too ugly. Her make up even makes it worse, even as broke as i am i still have good taste.
You really are a broke hating bastard.
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by sammyonal: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
tchidi066:

Say what you know, i rarely use makeup and I'm beautiful, yes i know i am, because you date girls that use emulsion paint on their faces shouldn't be a yardstick to judge all Nigerian girls
babe u fine ooooo, no make up at all if u come use make up nko, nice one.
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Onyi22:
Assurance turn to endurance
Happy birthday thou

You bad cheesy
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
tchidi066:

Say what you know, i rarely use makeup and I'm beautiful, yes i know i am, because you date girls that use emulsion paint on their faces shouldn't be a yardstick to judge all Nigerian girls
I don't know if u r beautiful but most nigerian girls don't have this natural beauty look. My own judgement

I'm not judging all but remember majority carries the vote
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fiancee for life grin grin

She doesn't even look comfortable

Eye don clear

Good mornin
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
post=101253000:
From all of us @[/color] : Happy Birthday Chef Chi.

Have a Blast, Beautiful.

Make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry dearie.

We [color=#990000]Love
You kiss kiss kiss

Curses
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is a full course meal!
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Shopeters001(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nah her problem be that
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by azeeza(f): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
stanley000:
House Niggar with class. lol
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by SOZINN: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
stanley000:

I think say na only me dey see am
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Juicer117: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
lascos912:
Na her toto dey hungry me
grin
lascos912:
Na her toto dey hungry me
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Is she on a free transfer?
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Only 26? I guess davido fastend the decline
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Vaabra01(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
rawtouch:
enchantress
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Beze992(f): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
BrutalJab:

let's see your mother own first

Abi his sisters. How would someone look at Chioma and call her ugly. This is proof enough that he should stop believing what comes out of his mouth.
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Basic123: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Administration1:
na wa oo so na so David take loose this gir;
And Gained another girl

Buy the way,it should have been put..."Na so this girl lost Davido".....who sabi am before davido came to her life.Till now self na davido glory she still dey use
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday thou

You are not a good person wink
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Beze992(f): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

U already know what u are

Aswear, he knows exactly what he is, some people project their insecurities to others. Chioma is not the cause of his ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Beze992(f): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
tchidi066:

Can I like this your comment a thousand times over. They will see the natural looking babes and go for the ones coated with emulsion paint and still come here to disturb us.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
cheesy
Onyi22:
Happy birthday thou
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
i no know for them oo

besides girls body nothing else be them worth
antiterrorism:
Must we see their lap? O su mi oo
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by Mrhonesty: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
stanley000:

Jealous / haters everywhere
Re: Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) by nothingzpoil: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
post=101253006:

Someone's wife and mother? abeg if you no mind, kindly tell us who her husband is and also, the venue and date of the wedding plus notable dignitaries invited biko!
But, what manner of kids do we have on this forum for krissake
This is so appaling!
Don't you guys have shame at all?
You and your ilks liking your jargons.
Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.