Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... (644 Views)

Rema To Release Debut Album / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Rapper, singer and song writer Laycon released his debut album titled ...SHALL WE BEGIN... 12 songs featuring Joeboy, Teni, Terri, Mayorkun and YKB

It was released less than 12hrs ago and has been charting in Nigeria, Ghana, Namibia, Uganda, Kenya, Ireland, United States and United kingdom Apple music.

All songs on the album are currently charting top 200 on Nigeria apple music with 11 out of the 12 charting top 100.

It debuted number 3 on worldwide iTunes chart as well. Also charting in Nigeria, Ghana, Canada, United States and United kingdom iTunes charts.

The album has over 7M streams on audiomack already.

Click the link below to stream on all platforms...

https://onerpm.lnk.to/ShallWeBegin

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by fyneguy: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Now I believe the music industry will become more competitive.

Good body of work by Lay Lay

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Dannyxy(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Laycon....

Dominique, lalasticlala mynd44 cc

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Acidosis(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2021
The album is FIRE. I give it 10/10 ! Man is just too good. Na herd mentality dey make a few yarn anyhow. How can a normal human being listen to Jeje, Kele, All over me, in fact, all songs on the album and still doubt this guy??

Laycon is gradually getting the well-deserved spot in the industry and his talent will no longer be undervalued.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by iconiclady: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2021
Congratulations Laycon

Super star

1 Like

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by temi1290: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
"Want you back" dey choke me

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by copyrites: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Album is a great body of work. I've listened to all the songs on that album. Laycon deserves all the hypes as far as his debut album is concerned.

That thing he did on Jeje with Terri can only be done by Laycon. I mean, this guy literally played with vowels and consonants and still made sense grin grin. The transition with Joeboy is good.

Let's not even talk about Bam Bam... Omo!

Seun, Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Koolface4u: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
God Body on my replay...
Verified is a banger

1 Like

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by hiteelong(f): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Every bit of it is a hit

Laycon na man u be jare
Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by onyeomanono24(f): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Another banga! Congratulation Laycon. I know you will always make us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Damikjay(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
of lay lay lay.
nice album.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Yello1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Talent speaks louder. It is speaking for him
Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Meedon: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nice one
Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Blastblade: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nice one, Laycon!
Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Yello1(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2021
The thread deserves front page ooo
Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Meedon: 9:11pm On May 01, 2021
Yello1:
The thread deserves front page ooo

Walai
Re: Laycon Releases His Debut Album. ...SHALL WE BEGIN... by Jadentico: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upload My Song On Apple Music / This Studio Just Destroyed My Plans / Snazzy Album/track Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.