Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July (44273 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / Prophet Iginla: Pray For 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Durklil: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by AntiNigerian: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
What he's referring to is Nnamdi Kanu is coming with Hell... As many said 3yrs back... I'll be back with HELL!
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by nelsonic(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amanda4life:
H E SHOULD FIRST WEEP FOR DISGRACING GOD THROUGH HIS INFIDELITY AND DIVORCE
I WONDER WHO MADE YOU DEPUTY GOD TO BE JUDGING A MAN OF GOD... LEAVE HIM TO GOD SO YOU DON'T INCURE CURSES TO YOURSELF UNKNOWINGLY
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by nelsonic(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

That's not all,. He also charges people 50k to bath in his swimming pool that has healing powers grin
. DEPUTY JESUS...KEEP TALKING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW... I WONDER WHY YOU WILL ALLOW YOUR MOUTH TO BE LEAKING ON THE THINGS THAT YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT.... PLEASE LEAVE IGINLA ALONE... MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Kennitrust(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Unigweson25:
b

Ignorance kill you there!!!
did You make the prophecy? undecided
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by nelsonic(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Wait O!!!!!!

Is this not the Fake Pastor that Married 2 wives , one in America and one in South Africa?

Is he still a Pastor?!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3SoPDLz20
WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE OVER A MAN OF GOD.... BE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY YOU TALK BLAB ON THINGS YOU KNEW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT SO YOU DON'T GET CURSED
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Maximus85(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Na WAEC dey come nar
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Maximus85(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
They will never see something good coming.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Maximus85(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
nelsonic:
WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE OVER A MAN OF GOD.... BE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY YOU TALK BLAB ON THINGS YOU KNEW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT SO YOU DON'T GET CURSED

Who is a man of God pls?
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by nelsonic(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
That's the ORORO MASTER WORLDWIDE.... I celebrate the Grace of God...Upon you sir.... Let him that have ear let him hear.... Who not like you should go and hug transformer....
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Prophet of doom
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by bigtt76(f): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Doomsday prophet chasing clout cheesy

Hunter2009:
Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Raises Prayers Against Happenings In May, June, July (Video)

The leading prophetic voice in Nigeria, Prophet Joshua Iginla has issued a stern prophetic warning on Nigeria against the month of May, June, and July 2021.

Iginla, who is the shepherd in charge of the world-class 80,000 seater auditorium known as the City of Wonders In Nigeria, released a prophetic video this morning where he wept for Nigeria. Iginla warned that what is coming ahead is scary and that he saw a dark cloud pregnant with an evil baby. Here is the full message as released by him:

Oh Nigeria, our land of Glory, I weep for You because you are already injured and bleeding. Who can stop this bleeding and flow of blood? I can't tell you what I see. May History not repeat itself. Nark all I have said in parables. My spirit boils. For the past six months, God has been revealing to me some things that are hard for me to say. We need to pray for Nigeria. What is coming ahead in the next three months is not good, that's May, June, and July. I can't talk more than this. We need to pray for Nigeria. You see the military, police, DSS and all security operatives have a lot of works to do because of what is coming ahead. We really need to pray for Nigeria. I appeal to those in authority to be cautious and sensitive because the cloud is dark and it is pregnant. And the baby that is about to come from this pregnancy is an evil baby. I will repeat myself, the cloud is dark and very pregnant with an evil child.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9xUTq5sNY
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Christistruth00: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
nelsonic:

1 Timothy 3:2-12
King James Version

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;

9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.

12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Curious345: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Is this not the same prophet that him and his wife are competing in adultery.
hahahahaha my guy will you sharrraaaap.diaaaa..lol
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Cooky007(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nothing will happened in Jesus name. Prophets of doom are all around the world predicting lies to gain political favour.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Exodora: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
The problem I have with these people is that they can never see anything good about you except evil and death .
God please protect me and my family from the false prophets.
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by bamidex28282: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Some one just pass sensitive information, you are talking like some one that is thinking from anus.
Kai,
Franzinni:
Hehe ... Is this not the prophet that gave somebody belle and somebody gave his wife belle ! ?

Iginnla... Big wood!!

No wonder egbon get large farm!!!!

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by sharpwriter(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
nelsonic:
. DEPUTY JESUS...KEEP TALKING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW... I WONDER WHY YOU WILL ALLOW YOUR MOUTH TO BE LEAKING ON THE THINGS THAT YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT.... PLEASE LEAVE IGINLA ALONE... MIND YOUR BUSINESS

https://wuzupnigeria.ng/abuja-pastor-charges-n50k-to-swim-in-pool-of-bethesda-for-healing-video/

https://thelagostimes.com/revealed-bethesda-pool-in-pastor-iginlas-church-where-members-pay-for-a-holy-bath-pictures-and-video/

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hunter2009:
Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Raises Prayers Against Happenings In May, June, July (Video)

The leading prophetic voice in Nigeria, Prophet Joshua Iginla has issued a stern prophetic warning on Nigeria against the month of May, June, and July 2021.

Iginla, who is the shepherd in charge of the world-class 80,000 seater auditorium known as the City of Wonders In Nigeria, released a prophetic video this morning where he wept for Nigeria. Iginla warned that what is coming ahead is scary and that he saw a dark cloud pregnant with an evil baby. Here is the full message as released by him:

Oh Nigeria, our land of Glory, I weep for You because you are already injured and bleeding. Who can stop this bleeding and flow of blood? I can't tell you what I see. May History not repeat itself. Nark all I have said in parables. My spirit boils. For the past six months, God has been revealing to me some things that are hard for me to say. We need to pray for Nigeria. What is coming ahead in the next three months is not good, that's May, June, and July. I can't talk more than this. We need to pray for Nigeria. You see the military, police, DSS and all security operatives have a lot of works to do because of what is coming ahead. We really need to pray for Nigeria. I appeal to those in authority to be cautious and sensitive because the cloud is dark and it is pregnant. And the baby that is about to come from this pregnancy is an evil baby. I will repeat myself, the cloud is dark and very pregnant with an evil child.

Watch Video:

No be same pastor wey cheat on his wife with another woman and even impregnated the woman?
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Slurity(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Evil prophecies will not come to pass on Nigeria and my my family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Franzinni: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
bigcasava1:
did God condemn David or solomon for all their numerous sins? He forgave them when they asked for his mercy.
haha keep looking for excuses ... You can call God and ask him by your self ...
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by Franzinni: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
bamidex28282:
Some one just pass sensitive information, you are talking like some one that is thinking from anus.
Kai,

Haha we can't all be dumb Sir... Whatever info he passed to you take it .. must we all be sheep ..? You are small minded enough to need someone to think for you and I totally am fine with that ... So why are you not fine with me thinking from my own anus ? Take Five fingers from one hand. Nonsense and konkonbility.mtcheew .
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by blackslayer: 12:13am On May 01, 2021
He needs to weep for that horrid pile of shit on his head as well! lAll these charlatans parading themselves as prophets and men of God while siphoning money from their brain dead followers...as if they are the only ones that have direct access to Almighty God!
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by olatuns2017: 1:10am On May 01, 2021
Hunter2009:

Watch Video:

Lord protect all yoruba people all over the world especially in Nigeria

The pregnant woman is IPOB/BoKO and their evil baby is war !

We are watching on this side
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by bass7: 4:46am On May 01, 2021
okeyglm:
fulani will unleash their terror against the igbos.

is that all7
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by bass7: 4:49am On May 01, 2021
okeyglm:
I can bet my last kobo it will happen. just get prepared. mark my word

And the ibos will fold their hands and watch abi...

I just hope you won't be disappointed
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by IYANGBALI: 4:57am On May 01, 2021
Lai lai prophet. First born of Lai Mohammed. Na mummyfour church pastor be that. Prophet big prick sorry I meant prophet big wood

mynd44 unban my moniker before I travel go my village o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:50am On May 01, 2021
Franzinni:
Hehe ... Is this not the prophet that gave somebody belle and somebody gave his wife belle ! ?

Iginnla... Big wood!!

No wonder egbon get large farm!!!!

Na the fool be this
Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:52am On May 01, 2021
[s]
Hunter2009:

Watch Video:

[/s]
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July by 9jaRealist: 7:17am On May 01, 2021
Hunter2009:

Watch Video:

ANOTHER CON ARTIST....SMH angry
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom / Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.