Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' (1994 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days / End OF Days[end OF The Harvest] / The End of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
This my GOD has uncountable names that we all{ought to}call him but the one I love calling him the most is the
'ANCIENT OF DAYS'. what about you/ smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
When I start, I doubt i'll stop!
I call Him 'the one who is, who was and is to come'
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
hmmmmm his names r jst 2much
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
The rock of ages
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
JEHOVAH
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
The I am, that I am!
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
if we start , we go tire ooooooooooo
grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2011
god has names
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
sauer:

god has names 

wat do u mean??
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Sweetnecta: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
@Effiko; « on: Yesterday at 07:21:19 PM »
[Quote]This my GOD has uncountable names that we all{ought to}call him but the one I love calling him the most is the
'ANCIENT OF DAYS'. what about you/ Smiley Smiley Smiley[/Quote]

What is 'ancient of days' and does that fit the description or the nature of God?

Please each one and marry them together before it can never be accepted as a serious opinion.

@Odunnu (f); « #1 on: Yesterday at 07:28:19 PM »

[Quote]When I start, I doubt i'll stop!
I call Him 'the one who is, who was and is to come'[/Quote]

Can who is be who is to come, because the former is present, already while the later is missing in action, now?

It seems to me that you are talking about two entities, the who is and who was is talking about what has always been present before the start to exist what exist[ed] the earliest. But what is to come can't me what has been consistently existing before existence, yet never fail for a moment to exist in the 'state that it has always existing, not allowing metamorphosis in its existence'.

Maybe you need to clarify yourself and marry the obviously two entities to one. The way you left it, above, there are obviously two separate and not equal in the way the exist. Definitely one has the continuance of existence in the same form, while other has termination at some point, at least regardless.
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2011
I call Him Jehovah Jaireh- the Great provider! Always on point.
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

What is 'ancient of days' and does that fit the description or the nature of God?

Please each one and marry them together before it can never be accepted as a serious opinion.

@Odunnu (f); « #1 on: Yesterday at 07:28:19 PM »

Can who is be who is to come, because the former is present, already while the later is missing in action, now?

It seems to me that you are talking about two entities, the who is and who was is talking about what has always been present before the start to exist what exist[ed] the earliest.  But what is to come can't me what has been consistently existing before existence, yet never fail for a moment to exist in the 'state that it has always existing, not allowing metamorphosis in its existence'.

Maybe you need to clarify yourself and marry the obviously two entities to one. The way you left it, above, there are obviously two separate and not equal in the way the exist. Definitely one has the continuance of existence in the same form, while other has termination at some point, at least regardless.

u jst dey tok rubbish 4 mouth
u dnt evn knw wat u r tokin abt , quack
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2011
Learn to ignore some people especially people who'l want to derail your thread.
Moreover, sweetnecta is a muslim seeking a reason to 'advertise' her religion.
@OP : I call Him the God of War and God of Peace. . .wow!
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Kenyy: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
I call him the Sleeping One!
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by thehomer: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
Sky Daddy, Magic Man in the Sky and many many more.
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Odunnu (f); « #1 on: Yesterday at 07:28:19 PM

It seems to me that you are talking about two entities, the who is and who was is talking about what has always been present before the start to exist what exist[ed] the earliest. But what is to come can't me what has been consistently existing before existence, yet never fail for a moment to exist in the 'state that it has always existing, not allowing metamorphosis in its existence'.

I read it silently, I read it aloud, I read it slowly, I even rearranged some words BUT what this guy wrote still doesn't make sense.
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Sweetnecta: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
@Martian; what is the ancient of days? definite it. then define God. bring them together as one.

how is he was, he is is equal to he is to come? how is God was, is and He is to come?

now put God in each. i wanna read how you will make he is to come stick with the Invisible God Who is always present.

you can understand this now or are you still in the daze of denial?
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by noetic16(m): 2:34am On Apr 25, 2011
is sweetnecta the same old olobowale?
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Martian; what is the ancient of days? definite it. then define God. bring them together as one.

how is he was, he is is equal to he is to come? how is God was, is and He is to come?

now put God in each. i wanna read how you will make he is to come stick with the Invisible God Who is always present.

You should proof read or stuff or something, at least I understand this one.

Ok, the ancient of days is a name Christians give their god to insinuate that he has always existed.

God is a generic term used by humans to refer to the most powerful being in polytheism and the omnipotent being in monotheism.
God is what ancient man used to describe natural phenomena. If he couldn't explain something, heattached god to it, problem solved!
Like Spinoza said, " god is an asylum of ignorance". That's God.
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 3:59am On Apr 25, 2011
I call Him 'the Lion of Judah'
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 25, 2011
Odunnu:

I call Him 'the Lion of Judah'

I call him "the tiger of bengal"
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Kenyy: 4:59am On Apr 25, 2011
I call him the Docile One.
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 5:01am On Apr 25, 2011
He is the faithful one
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2011
I call him Herr Hit____
Those jews shouldn't have betrayed him.

Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i no blame u sha , u be MUSLIM buh u evn sound mor lyk a buddhist
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Martian:

I read it silently, I read it aloud, I read it slowly, I even rearranged some words BUT what this guy wrote still doesn't make sense.

myself i evn read it upside down it didnt stil mke an atom of sense
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2011
Odunnu:

He is the faithful one

He is the only MERCIFUL GOD
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Obelomo: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2011
God has many names!

Alpha and Omega!
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Effiko(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2011
Obelomo:

God has many names!

Alpha and Omega!

abeg help me tel dem oooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by bonetalk(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2011
I don't know where to start or what to say! But all i want to say is that "HE is ALL IN ALL, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA"!
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2011
Most Holy
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Image123(m): 1:50am On Apr 26, 2011
Martian:

This^ with the combo of that nectar's post gave me a 'tough' laugh into the night. Arabic english?
Re: I Call Him The 'ancient Of Days' by Odunnu: 1:52am On Apr 26, 2011
I call Him the Awesome wonder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Is A Mistake~ The Source Of World's Problem! / Methods of How Pastors Milk the Sheeple and Get Rich / Video Of Mouse Killed By Mousetrap Shows Spirit Leaving Its Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.