Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! (3175 Views)

Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG / New Single By Ruggedman - Ireke (produced By Samklef) / Ebemsi By Ruggedman Vs Number One By M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by ruz(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
He just released the video to the track Emi ni ft. Da Grin, and i was surprised i missed this super punchline when i heard the audio. He said:

'' CALL ME THAILAND, COS IM THE MAN ILLER (MANILLA)!

WTF!!!!i ve always maintained that rugged is whack, this is just the epic of it all. After biting the line he still thinks Manilla is the capital of Thailand. lwkmd.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2011
lwbmb
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2011
omggg did he really say dat roftlmaooo , ruggedddi ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
i tweeted at him on twitter grin d guy vex for me sha. . . .

but thats lack of knowledge, no be mistake
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
Like Ibime, Laugh wan burst my belle grin grin

Obviously he bit the line from Terry Tha Rapman's in ''owo ati swagger'' remix

Even in Philippines you couldn't find a man illa (manila)

Ruggedy fall my hand nor be small tongue
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eleshin(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
Omg! I saw his tweet about dis,neva knew its a line in his sng.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
em think say na food wey dem dey chop for Asia grin
so em just change philippines to thailand. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by rapjunkie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
to be honest. . . . when i first heard it watching the video , i didn't rewind cos i though my ears made a mistake. I wonder why nobody pointed it out to him. the song is sick tho. . . but that part is just wackity wack.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by ruz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
@rapjunkie, only dagrin's verses made the song sick, rugged was just dissapointing all thru. '' my name in their mouth like a tongue'','' im a spade im a rake, u r a utencil', '' im so sick nickname typhoid (wtf!), dictionary aint got enoff wards to define me. weak weak weak. and of course the epic fail above.

Dagrin dropped jewels all thru.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by MeGaStReEt: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
c bif
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by medjai(m): 2:46am On Apr 24, 2011
lol. . . no be by force to throw punchline na grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by slimshay(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2011
IDLO. . .I dey laff oh. grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eleshin(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2011
D guy is goin tru alot,eeyah i jst dey pity him.he said it himself 4 twitter say he don mak mistake bt pple lik tosin don turn d mistak 2 sin.bt shey d guy no gt map 4 house ni? @ least mak u do sm findings if u no dey sure.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Dotman01(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2011
o ga gaan ni o. . . So all dem people wey dey studio sef no notice the mistatke b4 dem release am.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2011
^na shepe spirit produce track na , o ga ju grin grin grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thank God. , NL don dey sweet back grin grin grin

@topic

The video is tight. . .love it. . .The production is very very good. . .!

Dagrin was Dagrin. . .sick

Rugheaddy was rugheaddy. . .wack!!!! plus e even attempt to bite from terryThaRapMan. . .he should be sued for Attempted Biting. . .He was just talking crap. . .

A positive is his delivery. , nice sha

All in all. , nothing unusual has happened. . .Its rugheady we talking about here ooo. , i wonder why you all are looking out for sensible or intelligent lyrics. . .oshi oda

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by lalaboi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
he was also "Marking like Viduka" . , last time i checked Viduka was a Striker . . grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2011
Lol lalaboi me sef hear am o, i bn no just wan talk am, b4 dem say i b hater
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
Rugged is a disgrace to lyricism. QED.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Sibe007(m): 4:32am On Apr 25, 2011
lalaboi:

he was also "Marking like Viduka" . , last time i checked Viduka was a Striker . . grin

And Strikers don't mark?, Don't they also call them attackers,
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by mode9007: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2011
If I like I can "MARK" you like Viduka, He was only trying to play with words,Viduka's first name is MARK,not necessarily meaning viduka marks like a defender,
on topic, he totally messed up,no research what so ever that's a shame,I also remember him said "pius anyim pius" in a promo track for chinedu insteas of anyim pius anyim, he just research his lines before dropping them next time, but all in all the track was kool and rugged tried
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
I say make una free rughead ooooo. . . .stop analysing his lyrics further. . .you would be more disappointed!!!!!. . .

I watched a video of him recently discussing the issue of 9ce. . .and he was bragging about being a don in dissing, saying "9ce went to do a diss track, .maybe he forgot I was rugheadman. . .maybe heforgot how I came into the industry". . .

yet the mumu never reply death blow oooooooooooo. . .

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tical(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
mode9007:

If I like I can "MARK" you like Viduka, He was only trying to play with words,Viduka's first name is MARK,not necessarily meaning viduka marks like a defender,
on topic, he totally messed up,no research what so ever that's a shame,I also remember him said "pius anyim pius" in a promo track for chinedu insteas of anyim pius anyim, he just research his lines before dropping them next time, but all in all the track was kool and rugged tried
this is d most sensible post on this thread. .y shuld y'all concentrate on dat 1 line. Dnt we all make mistakes? cool enjoy d song & free ruggedman abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eleshin(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
Lolz
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by MeGaStReEt: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ tosinaded@

lol
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by rapjunkie(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
where is dammiecool and aldon? they need to come and explain shocked shocked shocked
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eldee(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Tosin

Bone mayne. . . Viduka dey mark pass normal striker. Like an Alan Smith.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by bouzymill2: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
ah! oga ooooo

thailand and manila

mark like viduka
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by shotster50(m): 2:14am On Apr 26, 2011
As soon as I heard that line, I went on twitter,  And  typically Tosin did not disappoint.   grin grin grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by chiogo(f): 2:20am On Apr 26, 2011
eleshin:

D guy is goin tru alot,eeyah i jst dey pity him.he said it himself 4 twitter say he don mak mistake bt pple lik tosin don turn d mistak 2 sin.bt shey d guy no gt map 4 house ni? @ least mak u do sm findings if u no dey sure.
embarassed Ok now I feel bad for him, hope he's all there mentally.

MAN ILLER my foot! LOOOOL
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by shotster50(m): 4:33am On Apr 26, 2011
Una no go free rugged? grin grin grin grin

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2011
shotster50:

Una no go free rugged? grin grin grin grin

LMAO!!!!!!!! Dude u got me rolling on my chair. . .almost threw out the dodo in my mouth. . .

He wan impress modo with lyrics na. . .lol. . .

Money cannot by intellect. . .as mode said. , THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE!!!!! The issue is you are weak on the mic. . .!

I'm a prove it mic-wise, you got nothing to say. . , WILD LIKE A BABOON UNDER THE MOON. . ."nothing to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour N'Abania and Tiwa Savage In Oyi Remix. Watch Video & Download Song / Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov / Maxi – Good Boy Don Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.