Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows (3220 Views)

BREAKING: Fulani Herdsman Caught R*p!ng Teenager In Ekpoma [VIDEO] / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by Lekannu: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
A Nigerian man and influencer who goes by the name Olaolu Peter on Facebook has subtly revealed plans to se.xually assault, Priscilla Ojo, the beautiful daughter of popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo.

Sharing photos of Priscilla and Iyabo Ojo together, Olaolu Peter weighed in on the controversial r*p3 case involving embattled actor, Baba Ijesha and an underaged girl and said that if was Baba Ijesha, he would rather have r*p3d Priscilla Ojo.

He wrote;

Iyabo Ojo with Daughter… Shior.. Baba Ijesha kani Emi ni iwo ni, i will r*p3 Iyabo Ojo daughter”

Translation (Baba Ijesha, if I were you, i will R*p3 Iyabo Ojo’s daughter”

Translation (Baba Ijesha, if I were you, i will R*p3 Iyabo Ojo’s daughter”)

https://newsunplug.com/i-will-iyabo-ojos-daughter-influencer-olaolu-peter-vows/

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by LikeAking: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Stupid man. Him no go born daughters and also get grand daughters?

Even the fool can also be raped, make him forget say him be man.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by merieam16(f): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
she's a product of one night stand it can also be qualify as use and dump or soft rape....so if u rape her no problem
just remember internet never forgets

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by mysticwarrior(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
she's a product of one night stand it can also be qualify as use and dump or soft rape....so if u rape her no problem
when all the rapists in Nigeria channel their attention to you with full force I hope you would see it as "used and dump"?

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by delzbaba(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
You are really craving this attention so bad,did your parents abandon you as a child?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by dangotesmummy: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
are you okay? What kind of man are you? undecided

Mind you the internet never forgets.wait till you need to travel out of the country,get a job or win a buisness proposal undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by Shokoloko(f): 4:39am On May 01, 2021
Kestolove:

You have a criminal mind. Why do you pretend to be female when you are male. SIMP
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by daddytime(m): 5:48am On May 01, 2021
I pity most of these dunderheads.
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by beautyhd: 6:23am On May 01, 2021
Kestolove:

You are pathetic

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by beautyhd: 6:25am On May 01, 2021
In a sane community, the olaolu Peter will be arrested.

I believe they will come for him, he has made a big mistake by his utterances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by Seniorwriter(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2021
The influencer must be under the influence of strong substance....SMH
Kestolove:
And this commenter is Sick(MAD) and I'm the only one ready to tell SHIM....I hate rubbish.

@Seniorwriter
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by femi4: 7:46am On May 01, 2021
Kestolove:
attention seeker
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by Laurene: 11:25am On May 01, 2021
dangotesmummy:
are you okay? What kind of man are you? undecided

Mind you the internet never forgets.wait till you need to travel out of the country,get a job or win a buisness proposal undecided
it's even a fake, masked account, how would know who's really behind.
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by Twelfthman: 11:28am On May 01, 2021
That is a bad thing to say! Why threatened someone with rape? Psycho
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by dangotesmummy: 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
Laurene:
it's even a fake, masked account, how would know who's really behind.
yinmu.like oyinbos that created internet are stuupidd or they've not put all this into Cognizance
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by Laurene: 2:31pm On May 01, 2021
dangotesmummy:
yinmu.like oyinbos that created internet are stuupidd or they've not put all this into Cognizance
so you're basking on oyibo to decipher and unmask whoever behind that account, you should have a clue how they're gonna do that.
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2021
Kestolove:

stupid attention seeker......signing out
Re: ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows by dangotesmummy: 2:57pm On May 01, 2021
Laurene:
so you're basking on oyibo to decipher and unmask whoever behind that account, you should have a clue how they're gonna do that.
yeah'right. the way they were clueless when they censored trump.alo o gbon rara

(1) (Reply)

Cultistupdate Is Down PHOTOS / Girl "Mistakingly" Goes Into Real Life Trance While Making Live Video (pic/vid) / 13 Things You Don’t Know About Chidinma Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.