Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada (36986 Views)

Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada / Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Obamaofusa: 7:34am On May 01, 2021
sonnie10:

They could have gotten that from their own women.

You are funny.

The greatest and best DNA,may God forgive us,as always been that of the Yorubas.Reason Yorubas marry millions of their women and add varieties of Whites,Hausas,Igbos,Calabar,Fulanis etc.Yorubas are lovable people and people like to come close to them.It is not a mistake that people were flocking to Ibadan then and Lagos,now.
When you read history of people that made up Nigeria,you will quickly agree with me.
Igbos are in a far distance to the Yorubas in achievements either now or then but nevertheless,Igbos are a great people.

2 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Johncuppa(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2021
MadamExcellency:
She will come back to serve the Mallams or stay back perpetually in US without given back to her country.
This is the most annoying part of it.
She either at most becomes a university Don or a medical doctor and still have to be paid by the rogues, otherwise stay abroad and nothing is heard of her anymore.
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Sensiblerealist: 12:25pm On May 01, 2021
The family wey get the girl no separate her bloodline, na you dey help dem do that.
Her mama name na Chika incase you missed that. BTW, I'm a proud Yoruba boy buy y'all need to do away with these tribal slurs

mrkunlex:
wetin concern me about the mama name
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Sensiblerealist: 12:29pm On May 01, 2021
Her mama na Chika, tribal commando

mrkunlex:
wetin concern me about the mama name
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by mrkunlex(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
Her mama na Chika, tribal commando
so what should i do with that fvcking name
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by 0neal(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2021
Kudos
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by JBArokonkwo1(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
smallsmall:

Sharrap there, you are not even a Barrister yet.
No be only Northern Surgeons, na Northern Astronauts. grin grin grin
Akpara
Your ignorance can pass as an STI
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Admitwithschola: 5:46am On May 02, 2021
smallsmall:

That is the problem with anyone who is too "Bookish"!
She is probably dreaming of becoming a Professor at 28yrs, to lecture at John Hopkins one day.

The a little above average students (2^1 grade) are the ones l like most, they have an eye for Entrepreneurship and making money.
Somebody like that will be thinking MIT, to read Software Development or A.I.-related stuff that can produce another Google or Facebook or Space-X in the nearest future. undecided

And what is bad about becoming a top research academic?

See, life don't start and end in making money or starting company. Some people will work in research to invent, that's their preference.

Just tire for some of una here.

And yes, that's her life's goal - to become a top researcher, discovering things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Admitwithschola: 5:49am On May 02, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Igbo blood is very strong. Her IQ was obviously influenced by her academic igbo mother.

Igbo Amaka!!!!!

Don't say what you what you know not.

Mum is smart, yes, and has achievements which are wonderful. The dad however is very smart too. This is a highly educated family.

Don't know where you guys get your generalizations from...Obviously indeed.

Una dey tire me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.