Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) (65368 Views)

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Blackman7: 5:02am On May 02, 2021
Lol, celebration a building shorter than 1004. I weep for you

Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Voiceofthestree: 7:02am On May 02, 2021
isthatso:
abeg what is this nonsense, Cocoa house in Ibadan, built in 1965 is 26 stories. What is 17 stories in 2021, 56 years later?
And cocoa house was build with cocoa money when oil as not been discovered..... Is a big same 17 story build in oil producing state in year 2021 all those Nigeria leader God will purnish all of them they will never have peace
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Your failure not to travel out of your village and to see others part of the country does not constitute an emergency we know your type. Awon Free Basic Internet.
This attention you're looking for, you'll not see. Apart from Nigeria where else have you been to? You wan get attention from person wey don live abroad, you no go see this attention from me
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by ThatIgedeBoy: 7:10am On May 02, 2021
iammo:
undecided

Tallest building in an oil rich state is 17 story tower... Na wa

Oyel money keep developing Lagos and Abuja

Those skyscrapers in Lagos are owned by private sector. They were not built with by the government or oil money... And Lagos without oil has much more Internally generated revenue than any of "your" oil rich states, As long as you easterners keep on with this stewpeesity you are not ready for development. Keep blaming every else for your failure except yourself...
What am even doing. Talking to a deaf stone. They never listen
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Voiceofthestree: 7:21am On May 02, 2021
2elliot:
Adaka Boro go dey always turn and weep for him grave as him dey see how the one Nigeria wey him fight for dey treat him oil rich state. Apart from this building, there is absolutely nothing in the state to write home about. Worst still, na non indigenes full that content board.

You also make me remember great people like Ken sarowiwa and Muhajid. One Nigeria my foot... If each state can’t not control there resources and bring % to the center and left everybody slip very simple but den no wan gree marriage no be by force nah
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 7:35am On May 02, 2021
highness25:
This attention you're looking for, you'll not see. Apart from Nigeria where else have you been to? You wan get attention from person wey don live abroad, you no go see this attention from me
See this one when dey claim abroad like say nah achievement; My earlier comment regarding you still stands; your comeback is really weak even for Nairaland standard.
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by gozzlin: 7:41am On May 02, 2021
Cyberterror:
Oil producing state celebrating one single skyscraper. Can't they see how Dubai looks like?

17 storey building is not a skyscraper abeg.
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Idamond: 9:33am On May 02, 2021
2elliot:
Adaka Boro go dey always turn and weep for him grave as him dey see how the one Nigeria wey him fight for dey treat him oil rich state. Apart from this building, there is absolutely nothing in the state to write home about. Worst still, na non indigenes full that content board.

and u forget say na ur brother ojukwu fight am wen hin want Niger Delta
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by 2elliot: 9:35am On May 02, 2021
Idamond:

and u forget say na ur brother ojukwu fight am wen hin want Niger Delta
That was regretable! Very sad one, really. P.s. I am an Ijaw man from Bayelsa state.
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Idamond: 9:37am On May 02, 2021
the cost of building these 17 storey in bayelsa is equivalent to building 50storey in kaduna.
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 02, 2021
nice
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Wapchrist1(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2021
Gigiatic in nature
Pls check my signature
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by kwaso2: 11:14am On May 02, 2021
PennywysCares:
Op stop this nonsense of snap and send

Don't fool us

The state despite being one of the Oil producing stated in Nigeria still lies poor with majority number of people struggling day-to-day to put food on their table
Rate of unemployment is very high despite being of on the smallest state.

Education system is wreck.

Poverty rate is higher.

Here you snap one tower and send on social media, I dare you to go the the riverine areas and send us pictures let's see, do well to rate the condition of people there too and compare with tbose bunch of riff Raff senators in Abuja who eat, drinks and survival on others fortune especially the big Tommy Hausa/Fulani caliphates

I spit on the face of any idiot who will shout Niger Delta, our oil when the the external Fulani terrorist senators are distracted the resources like ore from metals

Infact, op should snap around the building, it's a swamp bush. Truth be told, Bayelsa is still underdeveloped. Thank God for the present PDP government that is currently giving the capital city a face lift

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by silos(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2021
You forgot that, it was Ojukwu that cut short Adaka Boro's struggle for Niger Delta Republic?
2elliot:
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by 2elliot: 1:23pm On May 02, 2021
silos:
You forgot that, it was Ojukwu that cut short Adaka Boro's struggle for Niger Delta Republic?
Yes, I know that and that is regretable. He later went on to fight on the side of one Nigeria after his release from prison by gowon. His anger against Ojukwu took the best of him and he did not negotiate anything from the Gowon govt. It became a lose lose for him, till this day. One Nigeria does not even recognise his sacrifice.
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2021
ZeroWorries:
Wow. Looks good
Don't mind the poster, dat ting na scam! Yenagoa is the true definition of "shithole", I'm based there
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2021
kwaso2:

Infact, op should snap around the building, it's a swamp bush. Truth be told, Bayelsa is still underdeveloped. Thank God for the present PDP government that is currently giving the capital city a face lift
God bless you, don't mind the poster. He has never traveled out of Bayelsa, reason local content house na Dubai for hin eye undecided
Re: NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) by Dikaveli(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2021
Bkayyy:

Na lie. Before 1970 it was "used to develop only Enugu" now that there is no Eastern Region you people push blame to Lagos and Abuja.
Una no dey shame?
When will you people start acknowledging the elephant in the room. The problem is not anybody but YOU PEOPLE (the entire SS)
You people are not industrious.
See the type of people MNK wants us to inherit.
Chai we go hear am

Oga enugu was developed with coal money so stop saying what you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years / Cost Of laying a bungalow Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.