Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall (44251 Views)

Kogi Ex-Governor, Yahaya Bello Plotting To Leave For A North African Country / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by daddytime(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
you are talking in the nonsense

Exactly the same way the unfortunate ones who brought you into this world to be a nuisance, a rapist, and a paedophile are fond of talking nonsense.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by tenzofall: 9:46am On May 01, 2021
Sirmuel1:

I'm a rapist, i come from a generation of rapists please forgive me sir! My mother is a prostitute
grin
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by tenzofall: 9:47am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:
May she and her entire lineage particularly the female lines get raped by Fulani herdsmen and every sort of bandits available.
Big amen
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by adonainana: 9:50am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
undecided

No matter how sentimental Nigerians are while picking sides, the law doesn't care about sentiments, judgement would be based on verifiable facts and not mere sentiments

They should have cleverly made him confess in his own words, rather throughout the video he was barely apologizing without stating his actual offense or reason for the apology

And to burst your bubble the video is not a confessional statement, a confessional statement must be written and signed by the statement maker ( sometimes in the presence of a lawyer under ACJA) in Lagos , before you can admit the statement as evidence during trail

All this crying on Instagram, crying at the police station, if the Ijesha man had an average competent lawyer, he will be out in 30 seconds

The lawyer doesn’t need to file for bail under FREP gan self just file a notice to produce the suspect and bingo case don burst

If they wanted to set him up they should have gotten professional help, everything now looks like crocodile tears all of a sudden

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by shebcylov: 9:52am On May 01, 2021
this is just a lesson for all men .no matter how free a pussy may look .do check it twice and twice again before falling victim. The story against baba ijesha is crooked.

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by pekisdgee(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2021
this happened 7yrs ago and you didn't report the matter to police, and you waited till the girl turned 14yrs and happily installed CCTV for the girl to fall victim again, you wanna cause more trauma for this young girl... You are very stupid... You welcome rapist happily in your home to rape your daughter... Madam you're insane.... I am not supporting child's molestation or rape. But this woman purposely lured Baba Ijesha into this act for revenge... And now causing more harm to this girl... If I am the father of the child I'll send you packing for exposing my daughter to danger. You are a big digrace to mothers.

5 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by officialmario(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
And who's this one ?undecided
ask google
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Sterope(f): 9:55am On May 01, 2021
What popularity?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by officialmario(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2021
pekisdgee:
this happened 7yrs ago and you didn't report the matter to police, and you waited till the girl turned 14yrs and happily installed CCTV for the girl to fall victim again, you wanna cause more trauma for this young girl... You are very stupid... You welcome rapist happily in your home to rape your daughter... Madam you're insane.... I am not supporting child's molestation or rape. But this woman purposely lured Baba Ijesha into this act for revenge... And now causing more harm to this girl... If I am the father of the child I'll send you packing for exposing my daughter to danger. You are a big digrace to mothers.

with the comment i'm hearing fom you, you will never be put to shame, evil attackers will nt attack you.

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by ALARAPE22(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Absolute! Rubbish! You are morronic, dumb and stupeed with your whataboutism mindset.

I wish you the same.........When common sense is not common. The result is always negative.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by tempusfugit: 9:59am On May 01, 2021
Imagine, why can't women be united for once in history!!!
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Temptee101(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2021
Who are these people?

All this 1, 1 naira yoruba actors sef.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Heavensent01(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2021
[quote author=zolajpower post=101279520][/quote]

there is no change of words that can convince me that you're not stupid

I mean raw stupidity
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by onatisi(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2021
nothing more is needed , baba ijesha didn't rape the girl that is a fact and the rape accusation cant be proved BUT there is a video evidence of him and the daughter of princess the comedian , where he was actually romancing the girl ,touching and handling her . that itself is a crime under the law because the said girl is ust 14 years old .
the irony of it all is that the girl might even have been having sexual intercourse with boys for a long while but it is baba ijesha that was caught . now the parent are saying since he is the one that they caught trying to sleep with her now ,that means he is also the one that raped her 7 years ago .
so whichever case he will go to ail if not for rape , it will be trying to have sex with an underage girl
iammo:
undecided

No matter how sentimental Nigerians are while picking sides, the law doesn't care about sentiments, judgement would be based on verifiable facts and not mere sentiments

They should have cleverly made him confess in his own words, rather throughout the video he was barely apologizing without stating his actual offense or reason for the apology

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by IYANGBALI: 10:03am On May 01, 2021
Bimiafashion:
IYANGBALI, COME AND CARRY YOUR MUMU SISTER
if I tear you hungry man slap, your brain go reset back to factory settings
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Heavensent01(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

Asswipe...

May all the females in your lineage including the LovePeddler who birthed you get gang raped.

and in your dumb animal sense, your prayer will answer when your prayer since many years to be lifted out of poverty is yet to be answered

stop pouring your frustration on people on public forum, they're not the cause of your misfortune

you need to be place on medical surveillance in one rehab because this your matter don pass spiritualism

you just wake up this morning and chose to be stupid all day, I just hope you're not a product of wedlock because a sane human cannot birth thing like you

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by inspector1(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Heavensent01 post=101279949]

I don't blame you, the manner and wisdom your parents failed to imbibe on you at tender age is the reason you're here in public to disgrace your lineage

even though you're known for brainless posts but can't you just hide your foolishness sometimes, what's the advantage of demonstrating your stupidity to the world?

the woman is not in line with your imbecilic opinion and you started disrespecting her, is that how people go about doing same to those thing that birth you?

BROS CHILL SMALL ABEG.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by zolajpower: 10:11am On May 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

there is no change of words that can convince me that my father not stupid

I mean I have raw stupidity father
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by anselm791(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
And who's this one ?undecided

someone who knows him?
Who the fork are you?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Heavensent01(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2021
[quote author=zolajpower post=101280931][/quote]

low IQ like you will just come online to be insulting people old enough to birth you

staunch ediot

The joke is on you

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by anselm791(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2021
tenzofall:
You must be a rapist

Na your way na.
Anyone who disagree must be rapist.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by walkingshadow911: 10:15am On May 01, 2021
wil2wonk:
What would happen if he is finally found innocent of the Rape Allegations...

Nothing will happen, becos this is Nigeria. everybody is a criminal. criminal walks free in Nigeria if u know ur onion.
Nigeria is a lawless shithole...

I come in peace
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by VEHINTOLAR: 10:18am On May 01, 2021
I don't know why some people are calling for this woman's head now for expressing her views about the matter ? Why is it that these same people immediately pounce on anybody that expresses a divergent opinion about the issue ? Calm down guys,people see things from different perspectives and that's cool !

Only a heartless fool will support Baba Ijesha if truly he committed that despicable offense. It is unthinkable that someone of his age,exposure and societal status would even contemplate such ! Having said that however,those who have seen the said video should tell us "the evidence" they saw therein to have concluded that truly Baba Ijesha committed the offense he is accuised of. This is because some people were saying how could this woman talk or express supports for the accused despite "all available evidences". My concerns are those evidences , where are they ? I do not intend to watch the video because I can't imagine myself watching a video of a tenager being molested ! So those who actually saw the video should give us a detailed narration of what they saw - the evidence.

Law operates on the pivot of facts but not sentiments or emotions. If the Police are saying that they have no evidence or facts on ground yet to prosecute Baba Ijesha, shouldn't we all be patient with them and tame our tongues ? Why is it that people like Iyabo Ojo want to send that man to the gallow when the law has not found him guilty ? What manner of mother is Princess herself that a seven year old was being molested under her roof and she did not have a clue until the victim was fourteen and she had to set up a kind of trap for someone she suspected ? Is true that she once dated Baba Ijesha ?

My take on this is that Police should do their job thoroughly without biase and if the accused is found guilty,he should face the full wrath of the law. And as for Iyabo Ojo, I pray nobody has a friend like her really !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by zolajpower: 10:18am On May 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

low IQ like my olosho mother will just come online to be having sex with kids young enough to be her children

My mother is staunch ediot
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by TundRash(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2021
cry
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by TundRash(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2021
Atleast some of his colleagues are supporting him.
Meanwhile, Baba Ijesha Begs For Forgiveness. "I Don't know what came over me" he begs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzJD6SkFYqo
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by anselm791(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

You retard, paedophilic, and rapist son of an armed robber father who was conceived and shitted out into a septic tank by a LovePeddler.

May evil never be far from you. Idiot

You're a sick child, get help fast.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by anselm791(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

Asswipe...

May all the females in your lineage including the LovePeddler who birthed you get gang raped.

How many times do I have to report before they block this thing?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Karlosorji(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
undecided

and the lady kept mentioning sexual harassment and that is different from defilement
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by adioolayi(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2021
It's expected that those with sleeping and dead acting careers will use this Baba Ijesha's case to try and resurrect their career...It's expected.

Expect more of this from relegated actors and actresses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.