Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT-TEACHER - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT-TEACHER (549 Views)

Vlog: My Experience As A First Time Student Teacher In College / My Teaching Experience As A Corper/pyschologist In A Public And Private School. / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT-TEACHER by Sunflawa(m): 7:34am On May 01, 2021
It is no news that as a student in nigeria studying an educational course., you can't miss out on the Teaching Practice Exercises.
A Teaching Practice Exercise is a period of six weeks for some and some others it is 3 months where a student usually called a "Student-Teacher" is made to go teach students of primary or secondary schools subject relevant to his/her (Student-Teacher) course of study... It involves the student teachers to be posted to schools and they await approval from the school management for them to begin the exercise..
I'm a 300l educational student of OOU, Ago-iwoye posted to a school in ijebuode, ogun state. The teaching practice exercise started on the 26th of April, but I resumed at the school the next day (27th). On arrival which was quite early, I met and got acquainted to my fellow Student-Teachers mostly from my school(OOU) and TASUED.. Teaching didn't took place as we were new to the environment and moreover it was the first week of resumption.
Our cooperating teacher and subjects to teach were allocated to us, thorough Orientation from the school principal was given to us also and we were wished GOODLUCK.
From the first day of resumption till Friday. Teaching haven't taken place except scheme of work given.. So, this is my experience so far. I believe we'll get teaching this coming weeks. Wish me good luck fellas.
Let's share our experiences with each other for learning purposes..
Let's keep it coming and I'll be in the background to answer questions that nairalanders will like to ask as it relates to my teaching practice.. THANKS

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT-TEACHER by Sunflawa(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2021
Lalasticlala.. Front page please
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT-TEACHER by chatinent: 8:02am On May 01, 2021
Meeting agemates or people older, damn.

It's all about comportment.

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT-TEACHER by Sunflawa(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2021
More comments and experiences needed please.
Re: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT-TEACHER by Sunflawa(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2021
More comments should roll in.

(1) (Reply)

Nile University Of Nigeria (NUN) School Fees Schedule For 2021/2022 Session / Confusion In Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri As The Rector Increases Fees / Unilag Aspirants: What You Should Know About Unilag Post Utme Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.