Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Start Putting Your Money To Work For You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Putting Your Money To Work For You! (668 Views)

10 Things To Quit Putting On Your Resumes / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Putting Your Money To Work For You! by nwangap(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
START PUTTING YOUR MONEY TO WORK FOR YOU!!!

if you are interested in investement, then contact me, i am an agent with Esswell Nigeria, they are into investment of six months programme, they invest into Bio fuel, pays 300% plus capital per slot of 15k, that means you get 60k/ slot.you can visit them and make your investment yourself.they have been on for 3years now., this means they have been tested, trusted and very reliable. a trial will convince you!. contact me on 08186002495 or pattybf@yahoo.com

please do not bother to call if you if you have no patience of allowing your money to be invested to yield profit to enable the company to pay you. the company do not promise weekly or monthly payment. it is a one off payment.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment! / British America Tobacco Test Samples / Vacancies In Managerial Positions In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.