Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue (14467 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by liveyourlife007(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2021
I thought we've passed this stage. updating credentials. what is going on sef, when is the deployment?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by liveyourlife007(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2021
They probably gave your slot to someone close to them.
mamaafrik:
people that will not die well,any fg recruitment is always laced with ineptitude and nepotism.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by mamaafrik(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2021
liveyourlife007:
They probably gave your slot to someone close to them.
Na"no account found"ooo,i and my sister
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by Olalite1: 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
Same question here. Is this another ongoing stage of registration, cuz I've already taken the test.
zedman1:
Same question I wanted to ask. I don't know what this one is for. Is it another stage of registration after the test?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by GoldenPRYM: 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
I'm in need of a flat mate here in Cooperative Villa, Lekki-Ajah. A young gainfully employed christian male. It's a room self contained with kitchen and bathroom, running water and prepaid meter. 80k payment plus 2k monthly for Utility bills (Electricity and Waste Management) till the end of this year 2021. From next year, annual contribution becomes 100k plus 2k Utility bills. reach me on 09154156232 or telegram @OladipoGA
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by Kestolove(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2021
one year program for 30k, imagine earning 33k as a corper and earning 30k for npower, na progress bdat Abi wetin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by liveyourlife007(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2021
it is well
mamaafrik:
Na"no account found"ooo,i and my sister
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by Shaev7(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Stop pressing the "Space Bar" after typing your name. Leave the cursor very close to the last letter of your name. And click on the next tab you want to edit so as to avoid the error you are seeing now.
please which stage I'd this? I have written the test and scored above 60% but now I heard some persons have received congratulatory messages, how true is that?
I login daily and what I see more is "screening is ongoing, your are yet to be deployed"
Please, any news?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by oxiide22(m): 5:32am On May 04, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Criminals that favour their wards only forgetting the poor masses. They will hear from us soon.
this biafran girl u go swt pass honey

will u mind fucking a Fulani guy?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue by Nobody: 11:58am On May 05, 2021
nizelgirl:
Op notify people when they solve the problem of No account found. I have many people I need to write the test for.

Impersonation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy Admission List For 2018/2019 Is Out | 6th Regular Course / Phed Engineer Trainee 2021 Test / Stanbic IBTC Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.