Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Dr - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr (809 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 01, 2021
...hyu hu
Re: Dr by thorpido(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Dr by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 01, 2021
thorpido:
Iys idk
Re: Dr by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Mandorland post=101294571] dr/quote] Dr
Re: Dr by thorpido(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2021
Mandorland:
herpes..I thought it only affects genitals..plus av not had sex...and it doe not itch too...so hw is it herpes
No herpes can cause bumps on the face,neck,chest and around the genitals.
Re: Dr by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2021
thorpido:
No.
alright
Re: Dr by DHaran: 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
Mandorland:
DHaran
Good evening bro
I just saw some of the pictures and I can tell you that it looks exactly as mine.
But mine does not itch initially but as soon as it presence is noticable and much it becomes to itch like mad it can comes on my neck, chest, armpit, in between my arms (legs), waist and is beginning to spread..

Have you done any blood test??

I repeat don't let any doctor/pharmacist guess by telling you it is scabies or herps without the proper blood test/sample other wise you will waste your resources on drugs and the situation remain the same...
Re: Dr by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
DHaran:

Good evening bro
I just saw some of the pictures and I can tell you that it looks exactly as mine.
But mine does not itch initially but as soon as it presence is noticable and much it becomes to itch like mad it can comes on my neck, chest, armpit, in between my arms (legs), waist and is beginning to spread..

Have you done any blood test??

I repeat don't let any doctor/pharmacist guess by telling you it is scabies or herps without the proper blood test/sample other wise you will waste your resources on drugs and the situation remain the same
Re: Dr by caesymore(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2021
Bro , not meaning to scare you ... also run HIV test too.
Mandorland:
Hello doctors and dermatologists in the house....please is this rash herpes or scabies or what is it? Or is it pimples? One doctor said it's herpes and other said it's scabies..it doesn't itch or pain...but it has refused to go..I have used diff creams but no positive result...pls any idea what it is? And how can I treat it...it's on my face and neck. Thanks
Re: Dr by caesymore(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
well i know now you are scared. let your fear be your courage go run blood test for other STi's also.
Mandorland:
Hello doctors and dermatologists in the house....please is this rash herpes or scabies or what is it? Or is it pimples? One doctor said it's herpes and other said it's scabies..it doesn't itch or pain...but it has refused to go..I have used diff creams but no positive result...pls any idea what it is? And how can I treat it...it's on my face and neck. Thanks
Re: Dr by DHaran: 9:42pm On May 01, 2021
Mandorland:
good evening sir...I haven't done any blood test yet..been on antibiotics both oral and injection but no positive result yet...I'm tired...doesn't look like herpes to me but I really do not know....I just want it to go...mine doesn't itch at all and has never itched till now too...doesn't pain...but I don't like it and I want it gone....but yours has taken long oooo

Yeah mine has taken long because I didn't first go to the hospital all along I taught it was scabies and fungal infection I wasted money on scabies lotions, fungal drugs and antibiotics..

When I get the drugs from the hospital this week or so there will be a difference!!!
Re: Dr by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 01, 2021
DHaran:

Yeah mine has taken long because I didn't first go to the hospital all along I taught it was scabies and fungal infection I wasted money on scabies lotions, fungal drugs and antibiotics..

When I get the drugs from the hospital this week or so there will be a difference!!!

Re: Dr by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 01, 2021
caesymore:
well i know now you are scared. let your fear be your courage go run blood test for other STi's also.
Re: Dr by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Dr by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Dr by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Hair Lice / I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon / HOW MUCH IS IVF IN NIGERIA? WHAT'S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONE DONE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.