Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (76386 Views)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by pocohantas(f): 8:38am On May 02, 2021
On the 29th of April, a Twitter user @Umohuduak1 raised alarm over her missing friend

Y'all my friend @HinyHumoren is in trouble and she needs our help.
I'm currently in Lagos and I can't help than to put this out there.
Earlier today she told me she was going for a job interview at airport road which is quite far from her house.

https://www.nairaland.com/6531273/lady-goes-missing-during-job

Subsequently, suspects were arrested. You can find the thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6533116/hiny-umoren-two-suspects-arrested

Few minutes ago, her friend @Umohuduak1 that raised the alarm just posted this on Twitter.

Friends, it is with a heavy heart I type to inform us that our friend, @HinyHumoren who was reported missing some days ago, has been found dead.

She was murdered and buried in a shallow grave by her abductor, Uduak Frank Akpan.

#RIPHinyHumoren
https://twitter.com/Intel_PoolNg/status/1388765446455930883?s=19

Why are humans so wicked? Why!!!

I pray her friends and family find the strength to bear this loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqxYPsm4EF0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by donbachi(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2021
Naija!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by DOAI(f): 8:43am On May 02, 2021
OMG!
I followed this story hoping that she'd be found alive. This is so sad.
All she wanted was to seek for a means of earning and now this! Good Lord.
Why are humans this wicked and heartless? Why conjure up such an evil plan to take a life?
What happened to humanity?
And to think we are so religious in this country. I'm tired, I am honestly tired. This is definitely not a way to start a new week and month.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

506 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Slimslimqq: 8:47am On May 02, 2021
God!!!

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Righteousness2(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2021
What a Evil, Wicked , Heartless and Conscience Dead filled world and People.

It is Clear they were on the look out for someone to sacrifice for a ritual Purpose.

It is impossible for this Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

It will be much more easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this Evil Generation to Escape GOD'S Wrath!

The Signs are visible all over already!
Warning!!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!

The only means of Escape is to come into the ark of Safety! The Ark of Safety is JESUS CHRIST

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Heroclitus(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2021
Maybe its okay to be emotionless but the act of murder is too much and inhumane but doesn't the thought of ending another person's life journey make their hearts cringe?

Don't they even consider the pain,mental destabilization and probable eternal sadness their actions would bring to the ladies lovers and family members?

Aristotle said "Humans are the least noble of all animals"... I believe him now

308 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by starbuck(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2021
I knew it would come to this embarassed embarassed embarassed
No missing person shows up alive again in this country..
May we never be victims of circumstances
May Her soul Rest in peace Amen..

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 8:59am On May 02, 2021
Cruel world
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Ngasky(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2021
Crime knows no tribe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ouzo1(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2021
Which yeye life be dis na, Humans are extremely evil.

14 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by dominique(f): 9:11am On May 02, 2021
This is so painful cry. Uduak Akpan and his gang must never get away with this alive. Prison sentence is too lenient, they deserve the worst kind of jungle justice

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by donstan18: 9:13am On May 02, 2021
Ah ah Na! Wetin be this? This is really devastating and heartbreaking.

Killed and buried?? All this innocent lady wanted was a legal job to better herself and family, why end up like this?

Humanity failed her and it’s heartbreaking.

May God give her family and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

RIP to the deceased.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by fasho01(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2021
This is very sad

What a cruel world we live in. People now take another's life without remorse. Her only crime was job seeking. This news really hit a chord in me that truly saddens. No wonder Noah saved animals and not humans in the ark

24 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Starships4u(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2021
I just knew it...

This is total wickedness...
What money and power would cause ba

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by whytediamond(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2021
This life embarassed
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Dalil8: 9:13am On May 02, 2021
Lol. Life sha

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tommykiwi(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2021
RIP. The insecurity in these country is really overwhelming, is God that is protecting Us.

9 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:14am On May 02, 2021
Chai! This is a sad one ooo. Why are some people just heartless like this? God should just end this world already. This is just too sad. May her soul rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2021
embarassed
CHAI
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Memberclub(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2021
Na so E easy to kill people anyhow? shocked
WHAT A COUNRTY

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Awesomeking: 9:14am On May 02, 2021
Subhanallahi, killed and buried how? Why? What kinda demon is that man.. This is terrible.

22 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by olu122: 9:15am On May 02, 2021
too bad cry fine girl like this

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by tutudesz: 9:15am On May 02, 2021
Only if his previous raped victims had spoken up, this animal would've been jailed or dead.
More than one body undecided and it's a family business of Kidnapping

https://mobile.twitter.com/amirable_eme/status/1388785904618254337

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
I knew it
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Tannhauser(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
sad

As soon as the bastard claimed he hadn't seen her, I knew she was dead. So sad.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ikorodureporta: 9:15am On May 02, 2021
Wey the killers pishure

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by id4sho(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2021
Bad news full front page, it is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by Nobody: 9:16am On May 02, 2021
The police will say'we are on top of the situation'
They are always reactive to situation.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police by ictjobber: 9:16am On May 02, 2021
Man's inhumanity to his fellow man

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.