Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing (6407 Views)

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Faces Of The Boys That Murdered Their Colleague, Sylvester, At Dowen College / Face Of Uduak Frank Akpan, Killer Of Iniobong Umoren Who Went Job Hunting(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Djkenny080(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2021
The unexpected has happened. The unthinkable has occured. Tragedy has struck. A young lady with life and a future has had her life snuffed out of her and cut short by her abductor, one Uduak Frank Akpan, from Nung Ikot Obio

Iniubong Umoren, the young girl who went job hunting has been murdered and buried in a shallow grave by her abductor, the Informer can authoritatively report.

The deceased was alleged to have on Thursday, April 29, 2021, went for a "job interview" at an undisclosed location on Airport Road in the outskirts of Uyo.

About two hours later, she reportedly made a frantic phone call where she was heard screaming before the call was abruptly ended. Her phone line has been switched off ever since.

Soon after, the social media was went viral with her story which saw the internet being used to unmask her abductor.

24 hours later, Nigerians on social media provided evidence, locations, contacts and almost everything needed to unmask her kidnapper with the hope that the intelligence provided will help in finding the missing Iniobong Umoren and bring his abductor to justice.

The suspect was alleged to have taken the late Miss Umoren to his house where an argument ensured and in the process, he used an object to hit her on the head resulting in her death. He was alleged to have hurriedly buried her in a shallow grave and ran to Oron to hide.

Following pressure by the Police and Nigerians on social media, Oron became uncomfortable for him and he ran back to Uruan. The Chairman of Uruan LGA, Surv. Iniobong Ekpeyong was said to have met the accused cousin and asked him to bring the accused to him.

When he was taken before the Chairman, he was asked to be truthful about what actually transpired. It was there he confessed to his Local Government Chairman that he actually killed and buried her in a shallow grave. A shocked Surv Ekpeyong had no choice but to call the DPO of Uruan LGA and handed over the suspect to the Police for further investigation and prosecution.

May her Soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2021
Too bad
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by liveyourlife007(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2021
The killer is a medical doctor?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Djkenny080(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
I wonder the kind of world we are.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Djkenny080(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
Sure is not a doctor.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Franzinni: 4:06pm On May 02, 2021
She went for a job interview and ended up at his house .... Hmmm that don't sound right to me

Anyway I believe a life for a life so someone should kindly mistakenly hit the idiot on his head so he can be buried in a shallow grave too.

Rip in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Opak001(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2021
punany cost him his life...,what a way not to die.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
I feel for d vixtim and family, Am sorry, to say this, but the victim did not actually have full knowledge if her movements
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Cokahot: 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
The last time it was a corper that killed a man at calabar'now reverse is the case. She went for job interview in his house ba.runs gal

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2021
Cokahot:
The last time it was a corper that killed a man at calabar'now reverse is the case. She went for job interview in his house ba.runs gal
It might happen to a female in your family tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2021
liveyourlife007:
The killer is a medical doctor?
Do you have comprehension problems?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Cokahot: 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
You get my point
cchub:

It might happen to a female in your family tomorrow.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by uglodoh(f): 5:05pm On May 02, 2021
Franzinni:
She went for a job interview and ended up at his house .... Hmmm that don't sound right to me

Anyway I believe a life for a life so someone should kindly mistakenly hit the idiot on his head so he can be buried in a shallow grave too.

Rip in advance.

He might have used his house address as the office address

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by uglodoh(f): 5:07pm On May 02, 2021
Franzinni:

Rip in advance.

The murderer might have used his house address as office address.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Ternistacle(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2021
God punish ur family, Murderer
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Karlovych: 5:11pm On May 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed The sheer amount of wickedness in Nigerian youths currently is alarming, and you begin to wonder the type of upbringing they had. This reminded me of the Jumia delivery guy that was killed and dumped inside a sewer. RIP to the young girl, your country has failed you

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
InterpolEyes:
no it won't. the females in his family are not oloshos. death to oloshos
Wakan parae ni.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by MJBOLT: 5:33pm On May 02, 2021
all this one na story undecided when is he getting the death penalty??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by mytime24(f): 5:55pm On May 02, 2021
I wish u 600 years jail term
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by hakeem4(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2021
he reminds me of ted bundy
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by LikeAking: 7:40pm On May 02, 2021
Naija Police dey use jazz.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by liveyourlife007(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2021
oh! he is a medical doctor. I see
YoungBlackRico:
Do you have comprehension problems?
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Benwallt(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2021
Franzinni:

Rip in advance.
What if the address he gave was the house where the crime was committed. Watch your mouth mehn. This isn't tym to insinuate. This thing pained me reach bone. How do guys bring themselves to attacking women baffles me. Mere shouting from a man will neutralise a woman's power but a vicious attack. It is senseless.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Babara1994(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2021
uglodoh:

He might have used his house address as the office address
Who does that? If you like,be going to people's houses in search for jobs o.
The story even sounds somehow to me.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by ecomalchemist(m): 3:22am On May 03, 2021
A 20 year old involved in such a violent crime says a lot about his upbringing.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by uglodoh(f): 4:23am On May 03, 2021
Babara1994:

Who does that? If you like,be going to people's houses in search for jobs o.
The story even sounds somehow to me.

This girl wrote in Akwa Ibom Twitter that she was a young graduate of uniuyo. She needed a job to earn a living and to contribute her quota to the society. Many people do that on this forum. Go to vacancy or job section . You will see people writing to seek for job.

You see people put out vacancy and at the end of the day the job is gnld job.

If the job is a nanny job or house help job, will the peron putting out the job sdvert write office address? Is it not a home adress that will be written?

What of people that put out adverts and later people found out the place is a ritual or kidnapper's den. We have read how people escape from such ritualists and kidnappers on this forum.

What made people on this forum to ask fellow nairalanders when they are invited for interviews to ask if the invite is genius or not. They even write the address of the place. The reason is to avoid issue like.

Moreover, I wrote on my post, he "might" have written his home adress as his office adress.

Next time when writting comments do not assume everyone is a baby. I am a mother of two I will not be seeking jobs in people's house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Babara1994(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2021
uglodoh:

This girl wrote in Akwa Ibom Twitter that she was a young graduate of uniuyo. She needed a job to earn a living and to contribute her quota to the society. Many people do that on this forum. Go to vacancy or job section . You will see people writing to seek for job.

You see people put out vacancy and at the end of the day the job is gnld job.

If the job is a nanny job or house help job, will the peron putting out the job sdvert write office address? Is it not a home adress that will be written?

What of people that put out adverts and later people found out the place is a ritual or kidnapper's den. We have read how people escape from such ritualists and kidnappers on this forum.

What made people on this forum to ask fellow nairalanders when they are invited for interviews to ask if the invite is genius or not. They even write the address of the place. The reason is to avoid issue like.

Moreover, I wrote on my post, he "might" have written his home adress as his office adress.

Next time when writting comments do not assume everyone is a baby. I am a mother of two I will not be seeking jobs in people's house.
I still feel she should have at least googled the name of the so called office before going there, especially after she seeking a job publicly on Twitter.

Exposing all details on Twitter to garner pity, love and attention is what young ladies are fond of. There is something called privacy. Look for jobs at the right places with the right procedures.
Re: Picture Of Uduak Frank Akpan That Murdered Iniobong Umoren That Got Missing by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2021
Wickedness. A sentence of life imprisonment would be too light for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch CCTV From Phone / See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box / Lady Shaves Her Pubic Hair In Public Transport In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.