Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba (16022 Views)

Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra / Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State / Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by 2elliot: 10:12pm On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:
God bless taraba youth as for south east Buhari will not any address anything.

Indeed, security personnel should be withdrawn from the SE, let ESN/Ebubeagu take over the security in that place.

We are very much confident in the ability of the two Eastern security outfits to flush out the fulani bandits.

Even if it involves total destruction of all infrastructure in the East, we are very much okay.

By the time all the social amenities and infrastructure in the East including the newly commissioned Anambra int airport have been destroyed, Buhari eye go clear. undecided

God bless ohamadick, lamidi cownu.
The people wey chop rice and drink Orobo drinks when dem newly born u as u take come as tear rubber and during your naming ceremony, na dem really gain. There is nothing ur people or anyone else stands to gain with this ur adulthood. Na complete waste u be,

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by BuharisBoy: 10:16pm On May 02, 2021
2elliot:
The people wey chop rice and drink Orobo drinks when dem newly born u as u take come as tear rubber and during your naming ceremony, na dem really gain. There is nothing ur people or anyone else stands to gain with this ur adulthood. Na complete waste u be,
e pain u?
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by 2elliot: 10:20pm On May 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:
e pain u?
E pain me true true. Handsome guy man like you go just dey mumu anyhow. E no gel na. Change ur ways, bro,

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by buckeyemedia: 10:54pm On May 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed East, West, North and South. The entire country is boiling with one form of security issue or the other and one is still doubting that the fool elected in 2015 is still alive.
Ok it is the President’s fault people like you Kidnap your brothers & sisters & blame it on hardship based on your mental laziness? Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper that was kidnapping his own personal gbo brothers since 2012 & collecting ransom money in millions of Dollars still blames President Buhari for his exploits?
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by greatefa1011(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2021
EVERY NIGERIAN YOUTH MUST STAND TO DEFEND OUR FATHER'S LAND. OUR LDS ARE TOO FAT AND ALL THEY THINK IS ENJOYMENT, CANADA UK AMERICAN E.T.C. ONLY THE YOUTHS CAN CHANGE SPATE OF THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY NOW. ITS NOW! ITS NOW!! ITS NOW!!! IF WE FAIL TO ACT, THIS NONSENSE WILL CONTINUE...GOD BLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by ceaser: 2:13am On May 03, 2021
Please the names and ethnic group of those kidnappers will suffice. I believe they will definitely be Fulanis. This is not ethnic profiling, mind you. Ittjust what it is. Fulanis on rampage.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Chiefhenric(m): 2:20am On May 03, 2021
Thank God for that.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by Difrent: 3:25am On May 03, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Where are the online unity beggars?

Where are the monthly 30k stipend collectors?

Where are the zombified foot soldiers?

Where is the shameless audio griller?

Ok, he is below me saying his usual rubbish!

Na bad news wey dey sweet una , news like this is bad news for una.......when una dey pray make the country burn down to score a political point , pray tell what will you meet if you eventually get to power? A burnt country so that after spending 8 years you will lament that you were unable to perform because you inherited a burnt country.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by wiseoneking: 4:22am On May 03, 2021
BuharisBoy:

Indeed, security personnel should be withdrawn from the SE, let ESN/Ebubeagu take over the security in that place.

We are very much confident in the ability of the two Eastern security outfits to flush out the fulani bandits.

Even if it involves total destruction of all infrastructure in the East, we are very much okay.

By the time all the social amenities and infrastructure in the East including the newly commissioned Anambra int airport have been destroyed, Buhari eye go clear. undecided

Another RUBBISH again
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by ddeola: 5:24am On May 03, 2021
They must remain vigilant because those 'demons' are still lurking around. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by annyz: 5:54am On May 03, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Weldon dear youths.
These is the youthful spirit we're talking about,
Is high time the youths mobilised and protect their father land because these evil, god-for-nothing ugly men in power can't do anything about it.

I wonder what will be the news now if the youths first went to report to the police for assistance.
They knew that the only means of survival in this country now is to fight your own battle.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by oguns222: 6:41am On May 03, 2021
BuharisBoy:

Kindly tell me what has police done to help in rescuing the kidnapped people? Nothing.

So your comment is on the flip side of sense.

If buhari is a good leader may you and your family be blessed.

But if buhari is a bad leader but you are covering up his evil intentionally, may your destiny be ruined, amen.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by NobleRace: 6:53am On May 03, 2021
indoraamaa:
Nice one..

Why put yourself and your capital at risk trading forex when there are other ways to earn from forex. You wont regret Sending me a dm

What's your WhatsApp number?
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by misterjosh(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2021
These are some of the youths one baba called "lazy youths". Doing the work of security agents even without being paid for it.
Re: Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba by ngjames2021: 2:27pm On May 03, 2021
Urgently need money? Work hard and still got not enough? Debts only grows up?���
I know how i feels!

I was LIKE YOU once, just one of 5 poor brothers, working on farm.�

I hate poverty as much as you are! That's why I made a greatest investment community to earn money with no limits! �

�I've changed my life!�
And now I give YOU same chance to change you life!�

No doubts, no fears!
�JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND BECOME RICH�

https://thisdayslive.com/whatsappgroup/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) / Gabriel Kago Accused Of Assaulting His Wife After Infecting Her With STD (Photo) / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.