Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,619 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo (1992 Views)

2013 Honda Accord (thumbstart), 2020 Belgium Entry......Now 8M!! / Mint Tokunbo 2015 Honda Accord EXL Double Screen & Side Mirror Camera ___SOLD___ / 2 Units Of 2015 Model Honda Accord Exl Double Screen Toks Fully Loaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2021
DISTRESS SALE!!!

2013 Honda Accord
Thumbstart
Double screen
Bought brand new
Buy and drive
Original papers

Lekki

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by yesloaded: 7:22pm On May 02, 2021
Put price
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by freezyprinzy(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2021
Price?
AremsonAutos:
DISTRESS SALE!!!

2013 Honda Accord
Thumbstart
Double screen
Bought brand new
Buy and drive
Original papers

Lekki
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by ThatIgedeBoy: 7:39pm On May 02, 2021
Price
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2021
I will post any info at my own prerogative, i can tell prospective buyer to chat me up(as i determine seriousness through that and if you care to check my earlier posts here, i put price)well its #3.5M for you to know there is nothing hidden about nt putting price than to determine seriousness and note "I WILL POST ANY INFO HERE AT MY OWN PREROGATIVE"and i think that is exclusive to me. Thanks
ThatIgedeBoy:
Price
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by ThatIgedeBoy: 8:53pm On May 02, 2021
AremsonAutos:
I will post any info at my own prerogative, i can tell prospective buyer to chat me up(as i determine seriousness through that and if you care to check my earlier posts here, i put price)well its #3.5M for you to know there is nothing hidden about nt putting price than to determine seriousness and note "I WILL POST ANY INFO HERE AT MY OWN PREROGATIVE"and i think that is exclusive to me. Thanks
LoL.
I am also a dealer...
I Simply asked for price and you had to vomit all these because a potential buyer asked for asked for the price of a product you advertised....
Who is giving al these stewpeed people smartphones. This madness should stop please...

34 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
I wont drag myself in the mud with you bro. Goodnight.
ThatIgedeBoy:

LoL.
I am also a dealer...
I Simply asked for price and you had to vomit all these because a potential buyer asked for asked for the price of a product you advertised....
Who is giving al these stewpeed people smartphones. This madness should stop please...
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by dicksonadams(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2021
Just 2.7m
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by ThatIgedeBoy: 9:07pm On May 02, 2021
AremsonAutos:
I wont drag myself in the mud with you bro. Goodnight.
I asked for price..... You dropped insults in response to that..... And you are talking about dragging....

"When you stand on the road arguing with a mad man soon people begin to assume you are also mad" -Chinua Achebe.

Happy sales oga....

17 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2021
How did i insult you? You deliberately called me out on why i didnt put price, i responded detailed and you are coming here with a stupid quote that will be needed in your next family meeting. Ode shift jare
ThatIgedeBoy:

I asked for price..... You dropped insults in response to that..... And you are talking about dragging....

"When you stand on the road arguing with a mad man soon people begin to assume you are also mad" -Chinua Achebe.

Happy sales oga....

2 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by ThatIgedeBoy: 9:20pm On May 02, 2021
AremsonAutos:
How did i insult you? You deliberately called me out on why i didnt put price, i responded detailed and you are coming here with a stupid quote that will be needed in your next family meeting. Ode shift jare
Stop doing drugs you wont listen....
I simple wrote "price" in the comment section. How was that calling you out.... Stewpeedity is becoming a pandemic...
"Price" equals calling you out
How old are you again??

28 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2021
Guy i wont drag myself in the mud with you seh..... Goodnight
ThatIgedeBoy:
Stop doing drugs you wont listen....
I simple wrote "price" in the comment section. How was that calling you out.... Stewpeedity is becoming a pandemic...
"Price" equals calling you out
How old are you again??
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by ThatIgedeBoy: 9:24pm On May 02, 2021
AremsonAutos:
Guy i wont drag myself in the mud with you seh..... Goodnight
I am not coming into the mud with you... Bloody swine. Go on with your fun in there

11 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2021
Mother-Sow!!!lol...... Goodnight bro just learn to be more courteous and with a little level of decorum next time especially on a public platform. Have a refreshing night rest
ThatIgedeBoy:

I am not coming into the mud with you... Bloody swine. Go on with your fun in there
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by ThatIgedeBoy: 10:34pm On May 02, 2021
AremsonAutos:
Mother-Sow!!!lol...... Goodnight bro just learn to be more courteous and with a little level of decorum next time especially on a public platform. Have a refreshing night rest
hahahah same person who juat went about insulting a potential customer for asking for the price of the product he advertised is talking about decorum.... You lack the mental capacity to understand what "decorum" really is....
LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORDS "price" and "call out" .... Forking retaaarrrdd

12 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2021
Guy stop confusing yourself, you are the retard here, how in that write-up did i insult my prospective buyer before opening your gutter to call me "stupid" and and bring a quote that will be needed for your next family meeting.......grow up bro!!!, responding to you again here will be NEEDLESS, i know your type. Have refreshing night rest bro. Goodnight.
ThatIgedeBoy:
hahahah same person who juat went about insulting a potential customer for asking for the price of the product he advertised is talking about decorum.... You lack the mental capacity to understand what "decorum" really is....
LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORDS "price" and "call out" .... Forking retaaarrrdd
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by ThatIgedeBoy: 10:58pm On May 02, 2021
AremsonAutos:
Guy stop confusing yourself, you are the retard here, how in that write-up did i insult my prospective buyer before opening your gutter to call me "stupid" and and bring a quote that will be needed for your next family meeting.......grow up bro!!!, responding to you again here will be NEEDLESS, i know your type. Have refreshing night rest bro. Goodnight.
Compare the number of likes on my comments to the ones of yours... Maybe people's opinion wilk help you. As you no wan get sense....

15 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2021
This is pure cruise i swear........lol.goodnight bro. As i said, lets me more courteous here next time and nt making wrong judgements/inference frm statements. Thanks
ThatIgedeBoy:

Compare the number of likes on my comments to the ones of yours... Maybe people's opinion wilk help you. As you no wan get sense....
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2021
Available@#3.5M Net
AremsonAutos:
DISTRESS SALE!!!

2013 Honda Accord
Thumbstart
Double screen
Bought brand new
Buy and drive
Original papers

Lekki
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by xperiencelove(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2021
It's like something is wrong with the OP. Prospective buyer quoted you and said "Price", boom! you exploded like a weak cooking gas cylinder. Nawa for you ooo.

18 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by iamademola(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2021
Op is in another REM. There nothing bad asking for price. Just say 3.5m instead. Simple . Haba

12 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2021
Well, we both had our faults as he claimed i insulted a prospective buyer in my write-up,then insulted me(called me stew-peed)that rationally is uncalled for.....yea i accept my faullt for saying he ws calling me out for price, that was a quick reaction which is fuelled out of th fact that people here(especially dealers play with asking for price here annoyingly)which actually made me to stop putting price here(you can check my earlier posts here,i include price but stopped because i know it takes a serious person to chat you or call for price, which has actually helped in curbing unserious fellows;mostly dealers. Well calling me"stupid" when i think i didnt utter any statement that should warrant that was what fuelled this and i was actually enjoying it as "cruise" at a point. I apologise to him for also engaging him in such manner, v sold many cars here and dont think i will ever make any statement insulting my prospective buyer. Goodnight
xperiencelove:
It's like something is wrong with the OP. Prospective buyer quoted you and said "Price", boom! you exploded like a weak cooking gas cylinder. Nawa for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by otunbakolawole(m): 12:13am On May 03, 2021
Na wa o! Na price cause fight like this o. Both of you be calming down

6 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by saintchris11(m): 12:19am On May 03, 2021
You are a good person obviously, pls take it easy with people, we are apparently not wired the same.. I wish you happy sale
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 12:22am On May 03, 2021
@SaintChris11 God bless you too
saintchris11:
You are a good person obviously, pls take it easy with people, we are apparently not wired the same.. I wish you happy sale
God bless you bro
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AdeniyiA(m): 3:29am On May 03, 2021
AremsonAutos:

Needless story undecided

2 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by Fatasy(m): 4:07am On May 03, 2021
Frustrated op,must you pass aggression here on a simple question.,go check yourself bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by cloud(m): 6:00am On May 03, 2021
Op, I just want to find out something. Pls are you having your monthly mentrual period? I learnt some people can be very aggressive during that time. All the same, let us learn to accommodate each other and be patient most times particularly online, because the way a message is typed and sent can be misinterpreted to mean a different thing from the original intentions of the poster.

3 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by pointblank247(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2021
Op you are a learner, you have only succeeded in derailing your tread by your self.

2 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by femi4: 8:11am On May 03, 2021
OP derailed his thread successfully ontop price or no price

2 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by AremsonAutos(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2021
Lol.....when there is no need to reply anyone again, v done the needful to explain myself with that last statement, pointing out my flaws in the whole matter, apologetically accepting them and also the needless abuse the other person passed on me while i was just trying to explain myself for nt putting price...any funny comments made after now by anybody, na to just use you catch cruise o.
cloud:
Op, I just want to find out something. Pls are you having your monthly mentrual period? I learnt some people can be very aggressive during that time. All the same, let us learn to accommodate each other and be patient most times particularly online, because the way a message is typed and sent can be misinterpreted to mean a different thing from the original intentions of the poster.
Re: DISTRESS SALE!!! 2013 Honda Accord,thumbstart, Double Screen Bo by Smithkline200: 5:56pm On May 04, 2021
No contact number.

How do one reach you

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Sequioia LIMITED Tokunbo Very Neat 09027804148 / Tok 2006 Honda Accord Sold Sold Sold / SOLD OUT Lexus Rx350 In Ibadan 08069992556-whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.