Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? (263 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / Lifesaving Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by Primenet(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2021
Please nutrition experts in the house, I need your advice on this. Recently, I had constipation which lead to frequent stooling and vomitting and was unwell for like 2days. To avoid reoccurrence of this, what's the best time to eat dinner?
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by CanadaOrBust: 7:47pm On May 02, 2021
6 hours b4 bedtime
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by heniford2: 7:48pm On May 02, 2021
Primenet:
Please nutrition experts in the house, I need your advice on this. Recently, I had constipation and was unwell for like 2days. To avoid reoccurrence of this, what's the best time to eat dinner?
we usually eat dinner every 11pm or 12am mid night reason am yet to find out we do evening devotion from 9m till 11:54pm naw the will start deshing out food from 11:54 till 11: 59pm the first sallow or Rice to enter your mouth will be 12am dot not joking every Bleep day i have complained and complained about it for where who born me gringrin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by lilvicky68(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
I eat my dinner in the morning..no argue with me abeg..

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by Primenet(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
I eat my dinner in the morning..no argue with me abeg..
That means you eat once a day?
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On May 02, 2021
I eat my dinner two days later.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by lilvicky68(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2021
Primenet:

That means you eat once a day?
My lunch comes in the night..

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by uboma(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
we usually eat dinner every 11pm or 12am mid night reason am yet to find out we do evening devotion from 9m till 11:54pm naw the will start deshing out food from 11:54 till 11: 59pm the first sallow or Rice to enter your mouth will be 12am dot not joking every Bleep day i have complained and complained about it for where who born me gringrin

Evening devotion from 9:00pm to 11:54pm.

Wasting precious time....
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by Victoria938(f): 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
before 7pm and if you get hungry at night drink water or use a healthy snack food like an apple or carrots

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Dinner? by Primenet(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2021
Victoria938:
before 7pm and if you get hungry at night drink water or use a healthy snack food like an apple or carrots
Thanks for your help �

(1) (Reply)

Chlamydia Infection -- These Two Medicine Work Well / Help: Reliable Eye Surgery Clinic For Cataract In Port Harcourt / Doing Anaerobic Exercises – Caroline Ademiluyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.