Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State (47397 Views)

3 Unknown Gunmen Arrested At Nnobi, Anambra State / Gunmen Arrested By The Nigeria Police Force At Abia And Rivers State Boundary. / Unknown Gunmen Arrested In IMO State (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by chidubem20: 2:08am On May 03, 2021
Wetin Imo do like this? These people are enemies of Imolites. Just dey cause problems for here.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Masterchef(m): 2:20am On May 03, 2021
Seems like the security operatives who arrested the 'unknown government gunmen' didn't get necessary approvals before carrying out the arrest.

Its so easy to deduce what's happening and I bet they'll be released once order comes from above.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Minjim: 2:27am On May 03, 2021
booscy:
Good development but I'm just curious and wondering How did they now suddenly have courage to arrest people they were running from who made them change from uniform to mufti and seek redeployment by all means.
I'm not sure this news actually gives you joy.
You see the reason the NA is finding it hard eradicating BH in the North. It's because BH is among the people of the North and most of them that have not been victims sympathise with BH just like people in the East are now sympathising with their own terrorists.
So next time you blame the North try looking in the mirror to see yourself.

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by rummmy: 3:27am On May 03, 2021
so na that picture guy be the unknown gun men ...... sounds like arrangee stuff.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by iammo(m): 3:50am On May 03, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Wetin concern Ikonso and Unknown gun Men, Why do you people like to talk what you don’t know? Oh! You think if they have connection with ESN arhat Nigeria police and DSS will not have said it since, do you listen to Gov. Hope Uzodimma’s speach after the attack on the IMO state Police command? That would have given you a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewNNT8p5Ojk
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by A1h2m3e4d(m): 3:51am On May 03, 2021
Is not unknown gunmen, their ipob member who kill innocent police men and women
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by GreenArrow1(m): 3:58am On May 03, 2021
hollah123:
when they kill security operatives u jubilate n when they arrest them u label them innocent,u dey mad

It's a DNA issue. Not really their fault. These guys breed criminals as children and celebrate them profusely. You should understand by now.

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Hangulsaram: 4:27am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewNNT8p5Ojk
So to you this is an evidence abi, the interviewer already knows his nickname before the the arrest.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by iammo(m): 4:29am On May 03, 2021
Hangulsaram:

So to you this is an evidence abi, the interviewer already knows his nickname before the the arrest.

and who told you this was when he is just getting arrested?
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by captainamiedi1: 4:33am On May 03, 2021
booscy:
Good development but I'm just curious and wondering How did they now suddenly have courage to arrest people they were running from who made them change from uniform to mufti and seek redeployment by all means.

Bro police get level. The kind of police I have been seeing in Awka lately is not the usual 50 naira police. They are heavily armed and looks dangerous.

Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Hangulsaram: 4:38am On May 03, 2021
iammo:

and who told you this was when he is just getting arrested?
so this should probably be the second interview, having rehearse on the first And now they are perfecting it.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by ThatFairGuy1: 4:44am On May 03, 2021
UNMEN KNOWN GUN again.

Seems nairaland chapter has resumed work as well , they barely comment these days
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Faithful007: 5:15am On May 03, 2021
Jimmyson:
These are innocent Biafrans, I'm a pure member of UGM, come and arrest me. You will die and never return to your family. Proudly Biafran boy. Bleep buhari, Bleep Nigeria, Bleep army & police, Bleep DSS. I dey Owerri dey run things. We will continue to burn Nigeria. No one go against... UGM & ESE rules, we'll continue to rule.
You might be in the next batch.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by ddeola: 5:20am On May 03, 2021
Are they arresting the fulanis and bandits in the north.

Fighting crime is a national project.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by QuotaSystem: 5:49am On May 03, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
Unknown gun men even after being arrested?

Nigeria media and agenda.

How is it that in Igboriam, Fulanis were killed and all news reported it that Fulani herdsmen killed Igbo men?

In Ebonyi also, communal clashes was first blamed on Fulani herdsmen.

Suddenly now, because the men arrested are obviously not of Northern extraction, they are unknown.

The media demands equity but they are complicit

So you've also noticed.

Igbo Gunmen would be the right appellation but of course they wouldn't. Yet they expect northerners to listen to their pleas for equity. Lol.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Awoleesu(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2021
For heaven's sake! How do you arrest "Unknown" gunmen? The way we use the English language in this country is ludicrous!

For crying out loud, once they're arrested, nothing about them remains 'unknown'... abi na e-arrest?
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by azzima(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2021
booscy:
REINFORCEMENT!!!
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Bigpat: 6:53am On May 03, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Hope no innocent soul was arrested ooo?
If you like remain deaf, don't hear. Are your so-called innocent souls more innocent than the security personnels killed, when you hear that they have confessed, don't worry anything that affects the nose must affect the eye, you think the effect will be on the Police & Army alone
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by captainspear(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. Hope no innocent soul was arrested ooo?
no innocent people were arrested if the arrests were made anywhere else that is not Nigeria.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Jonathan39: 7:14am On May 03, 2021
Innocent people have been arrested as usual. How many fulani herdsmen have been arrested in middle belt and Southern Nigeria for thousands of people they killed? If you think this arrest will stop the activities of unknown gun men, then you are joking.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by doublecross(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2021
I hope these are not innocent souls
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Nenji0278: 7:51am On May 03, 2021
It's good news to hear that bad boys are being arrested. But question I have here is how can Unknown people be arrested?

Do we now have ghost security operatives whose identities are also unknown?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/breaking-over-12-unknown-gunmen-arrested-in-imo/[/quote]
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by berrystunn(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2021
Northernblood2:

Oga, is unknown Gunmen written on their face? Police officers are extremely wicked and can go any length to prove it

Go and do a private investigation on the batter
Noting secret there .
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by Pweetyccee(f): 8:44am On May 03, 2021
Hmmm Ihitte-uboma my local government cry
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by foreshore(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Nothing is a general, guilty conscience must be bothering you?

What's this thing saying! You get sense at all!!
Simple English, you can't compose.
Re: 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State by oilyngbati(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2021
I hope they’re not arresting innocent people and labelling them unknown gunmen? But if these guys are truly part of the unknown gunmen, then they should torture them to their death, for allowing themselves to be used by a runaway coward nnamdi cownu, who is enjoying in London with his family and giving them order to risk their lives.
My lovely IMO state is now being turned into NE and anybody supporting what’s happening in the SE will die a violent death,,,,AMEN

nnamdi cownu and his ipooos/Ipob will never know peace in their miserable and wretched lives again for bringing this carnage to the law abiding people of the SE. If this is the type of Biafra is what Ipob/nnamdi cownu wants for Ndigbo, then let it never come. Since the formation of this terrorist ESN, the SE has never known peace. ESN is no longer in the bush stopping Fulani herdsmen, rather they’re now in Igbo towns/cities bringing carnage and hardship, by making daily living difficult.

Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video)