Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) (5083 Views)

Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Conner44: 11:32am On May 03, 2021
why you stop halfway? you for kuku dye your eyebrows and biabia too so we go mistake you for albino
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 03, 2021
Lovethaa:
I decided to try a new look but apparently people are not cool with it..
My girlfriend was the first to say it makes me look irresponsible followed by my Landlord .
I keep looking into the mirror and all I could see is a finer me, I might be wrong tho .. what y'all think ?

What do y'all think about the hair ??

Being responsible is not in your looks but state of mind! I don't see anything bad in people looking the ways they want to. Meanwhile Nigeria as a circular state does not abolish any hairstyles but if your religion does & that of your guidance does, then I think its worth considering. Looks don't really matter but the sanity of the mind does! Baba Ijesha who's rape case is trending doesn't tint his hairs but still raped an under aged girl repeatedly. What about your politicians who kill & commit all forms of atrocities on daily basis?

The tint looks good on u!

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by walyx(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2021
apart from what d society thinks. d style fits u.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Iceberghill(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2021
parcydrix:

Looks like that guy that sang "secure the bag" with Falz

You are right its the guy Martinfeelz

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Iceberghill(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2021
Op is this not funke akindele artist Martinfeelz pics u dey parade here?
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Pious101: 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
shut up...black brain, u are not different from SARS who judge people wrongly. I blame poverty. If I tell u what I earn monthly without lifting a finger, u will run.
oya show us the way...na we we for Nigeria o.... I no go join people when go comment for ur hair o....show man way to follow...nja get as e be right now
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
Format
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by MickzyDonald: 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
Why does people judge appearance to one's character or mindset
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Lovelyperson(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2021
Lovethaa:
My girlfriend was the first to say it makes me look irresponsible followed by my Landlord .
I keep looking into the mirror and all I could see is a finer me, I might be wrong tho .. what y'all think ?

Abino hair.... Oga be natural. Stop been a fake

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by liveyourlife007(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2021
Nigerians Mumu. You people shouting responsible,how much dey una account. Foolish hypocrites. You are not different from those in the Bible trying to stone the adulterous woman to death. Hairstyle, or not . Just know what you doing.

if anybody quote me god punish you and your generation. Na una type go dey use small pikin do rituals up and down.
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by LikeAking: 3:01pm On May 03, 2021
Guy, u look good.

Your babe is jealous cos she can sense her time is up.

As for your land lord, if he is an old man, just ignore him.

The old men are always trying to teach the younger ones outdated fashion and Abrahamic generation lifestyle.
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by arleck(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2021
Lovethaa:

Dwag enjoy! You didn't even pierce your ears tf!
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by hidhrhis(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2021
na when u turn martinsfeelz
op dey lie this ur lie small small

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Nuelito: 4:14pm On May 03, 2021
Speechless
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Toktee(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
shut up...black brain, u are not different from SARS who judge people wrongly. I blame poverty. If I tell u what I earn monthly without lifting a finger, u will run.
plz i will send u my account number ASAP nothing is too small... I b student..
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by nizetim: 6:15pm On May 03, 2021
Lovethaa:

While we all are discussing hair and all, do you know it's possible to legitimately earn 200k to 300k per month from the comfort of your home (even if you are lazy) cool? You can even earn more if you add a bit more effort.

I can direct anyone to make an informed decision regarding that FREE OF CHARGE. I'd be glad to help you with info that has changed my own finances.

You can WhatsApp me on 08137804939.

You'll be glad you did.

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by FirmTR(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2021
You sure say na you dey that picture?
Lovethaa:

Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by nairalander2020(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2021
my guy e do for me
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by Harrykn: 2:34am On May 04, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
If I tell u what I earn monthly without lifting a finger, u will run.
Can you teach how to earn 8% of your monthly income?
+2349033508275
WhatsApp for conditions and requirements
I’ll be grateful seeing your reply sir, thank you.
Re: She Called Me Irresponsible Because Of My Hairstyle (pictures) by alaribe1992(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Boss I have a clean two months used iPhone XS Max For sale, have some serious problems I need to solve, I’m selling it for 220k
Lovethaa:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personal Shopper For Nigerians / Ombre Hairstyle Fans?? Hop In (with Pics If You Can) :D / Tomeseen Bead Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.