Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or Date. Love Foundation Is Here For - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or Date. Love Foundation Is Here For (248 Views)

If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or A Date / In Search Of This Kind Of A Lady... / In Search Of Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or Date. Love Foundation Is Here For by Louisly(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2021
Hi,
if you're in search of real friends, love, date, latest information on social media, jokes love Foundation is here to help out.

If you want to be on the group platform chat up the admin. To add you up

Admin
Re: If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or Date. Love Foundation Is Here For by Globalk: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Louisly:
Hi,
if you're in search of real friends, love, date, latest information on social media, jokes love Foundation is here to help out.

If you want to be on the group platform chat up the admin. To add you up

Admin
am a Muslim single mother of two, 34yrs, been divorced for 7yrs, think it's high time for me to resettle down. I am fair in completion, slim and short, working class based in ibadan. I need a responsible Muslim man, financially stable, dark in completion,educated minimum of Bsc, tall, age 38-48yrs for relationship to marriage soon. Text me your profile on 08085299314. Pls don't call me respect yourself, text only , then I would reply if you can call me or not. Thanks
Re: If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or Date. Love Foundation Is Here For by Depth86: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Am a Christian; 35; based in abuja. Looking for love. Whatsapp: 08064463639

(1) (Reply)

. / . / I Need A Girl In Her 20s For A Committed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.