Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,307 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Have U Ever Been To A Job Interview Dat Almost Took Ur Life Or Got Duped? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have U Ever Been To A Job Interview Dat Almost Took Ur Life Or Got Duped? (214 Views)

Would You Rather Live A Short But Successful Life Or A Long And Unfulfilled One? / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Life Or My Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been To A Job Interview Dat Almost Took Ur Life Or Got Duped? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2021
In line with what happened to Ini Umoren in my state I thought of opening this thread for the purpose of educating others who r currently hunting for employment opportunities.

I almost got duped during a job interview a few years ago. They told us they were WHO workers and that the organization was looking for 15 new workers for a foreign assignment. After giving us series of oral and written test they told us they were looking for 15 pple who cud raise 15k in cash for them to process their ID cards. Before they even called out de amount of money for the said ID card I noticed that more than 30 pple rushed out to make the payment nd the pple had the mind to after telling us they wanted 15 pple for the job went ahead to collect de money from the 30+ pple nd still called out for more pple. "If u don't have in cash go out nd use ur atm card" where their exact word. I carried my documents nd walked out of the building with other wise pple following my lead. And after some months I met one of my faculty girls who was also present in the place 4 the interview who told me the pple duped her of more than 70k nd never gave her the job. Coincidentally the interview took place in the same Oron road that Ini lost her life.

RIP to u sis!

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Felicitates Mike Enyinna On His Birthday, Calls Him Role Model / Nigerian Mothers And Their Drama | When Are You Getting Married? / Land For Renting At 33 Onitsha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.