Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA (491 Views)

I Wonder Why People Collect Money To Teach Forex? / Naija Home Hustles 2020: How To Collect Money From People / Naija Home Hustles 2020: How To Collect Money From People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by faceland: 3:56pm On May 03, 2021
Apart from wire transfer (Western Union and Money Gram), are there alternative to get money from a civilian in USA?

Where they can easily use their care to send the money and it is SAFE.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by webapi: 3:58pm On May 03, 2021
faceland:
Apart from wire transfer (Western Union and Money Gram), are there alternative to get money from a civilian in USA?

Worldremit

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by faceland: 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
webapi:

Worldremit

Really? Thanks, I would research it.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by SUPERPACK: 4:41pm On May 03, 2021
faceland:

Tell them to buy bitcoin, ethereum or tron and send to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by faceland: 8:36pm On May 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Tell them to buy bitcoin, ethereum or tron and send to you.

Thanks for your time. However am skeptical about crypto currency and blockchain. Don't want to touch those things.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by SUPERPACK: 8:52pm On May 03, 2021
faceland:

Thanks for your time. However am skeptical about crypto currency and blockchain. Don't want to touch those things.
Nothing to be skeptical about. If you feel you can't take the flunctuating price of crypto due to fear, ask them to send you a stable coin e.g Busd, usdt, qusd, tusd etc. These ones are coins pegged to the price of dollars and is always $1 doesn't go up or down. But go with what you feel comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by Linzo(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2021
Op the best way to collect money from USA without stress or charges is as follows.

1 Get a barter app
2 Then create a dollar card in n the barter app
2. Then ask your USA sender to download barter app, after he's done downloading the app, give him your login details. Tell him to login with your details and fund the dollar card.

Now, after he has funded your dollar card with the amount he wants to send to you, then login to your barter app and withdraw your money to Nigeria bank without charge.
Please remember to change your password after the transaction

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by Arabiandude: 12:11pm On May 15, 2021
webapi:

Worldremit
I saw your pm but I am not longer using the email attached to my nairaland. are you base in Benin City?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by webapi: 7:33pm On May 15, 2021
Arabiandude:

I saw your pm but I am not longer using the email attached to my nairaland. are you base in Benin City?
Not based in benin but can send my work on courier platform with the tracking system and other features. How can i connect with you?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by Arabiandude: 8:09pm On May 15, 2021
webapi:

Not based in benin but can send my work on courier platform with the tracking system and other features. How can i connect with you?
maybe you should mention my moniker elsewhere and give me the link of your previous courier work let me check. what do you think?
or you can give me the link here if its cool by you
Re: How Can A Nigerian Collect Money From USA by webapi: 8:19pm On May 15, 2021
Arabiandude:

maybe you should mention my moniker elsewhere and give me the link of your previous courier work let me check. what do you think?
or you can give me the link here if its cool by you
Ok... https://siruexpress.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Education Loan By Zenith Bank / Leading quick loan apps helping access to credit / Google Adsense Account For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.