Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Bamboo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bamboo (1598 Views)

All About Bamboo App / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? / Bamboo.com App: How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bamboo by DaInferno(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2021
Good day fam

I have been looking for ways to safeguard my savings and even make profits since the banks are not really helping matters with incessant deductions.
I stumbled upon an app called Bamboo.

With the cash I've got at hand-80k ,I don't have ideas about buying profitable stocks that may eventually boom as time goes by.

Really need the input of stock enthusiasts in the house on which stocks to HODL biko!
Re: Bamboo by yazga: 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
DaInferno:
Good day fam

I have been looking for ways to safeguard my savings and even make profits since the banks are not really helping matters with incessant deductions.
I stumbled upon an app called Bamboo.

With the cash I've got at hand-80k ,I don't have ideas about buying profitable stocks that may eventually boom as time goes by.

Really need the input of stock enthusiasts in the house on which stocks to HODL biko!
Mail them and ask of their charges then factor in hstinto your margins.

Meanwhile, the link on my signature is trove app, you Register with the link we both get FREE shares, with those free shares, you can learn how to navigate the stock market.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Lend Me 150k.. / The Most Recent Ponzi Scam Website / Beware!!!! Earninghabit Dot Com Is A..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.