Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Construction: Help Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction: Help Needed (226 Views)

Construction Help Gallery / Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Construction: Help Needed by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:21pm On May 03, 2021
Good evening my able bosses in the house,
Kindly help me with a rough estimate in constructing the a room and parlour sefcon.

Below is a photo of the plan I intend to build with each rooms sizes

Sitting room 12ft/13ft
Bedroom, 12ft/12ft
Kitchen, 4ft/5ft
Toilet, 3ft/5ft

I want a flat roofing just to eliminate high cost.

I'm currently having issues with my landlord and I don't have enough funds to move to somewhere else with the same rent am currently paying, so I suggested I rather use that money to construct a little building for the main time since I got a little land already, at least to have a place where I can rest my head and think of something else other than house rents every other year.

Mind you there's foundation already on the land for this same plan below.

Kindly help me with the rough estimate

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale Of A 5 Bedroom Detached House @ VGC, LEKKI-AJAH / Prime, Ready-to-build, Affordable Plots Of Land At Sangotedo / 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex House+bq+pool+cinema+gym For Sale In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.