Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? (2737 Views)

Some Body Help Me About Goat Farming / Goat Farming / Goat Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? by pleep(m): 1:57am On Apr 25, 2011
I recently discovered that Nigerian dwarf goats are very popular in the united states. People use them for milk, and dairy products. i was wondering why doesnt anyone farm goats in nigeria?

and does any Nigerian actualy drink goat milk? undecided
Re: Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? by miqos02(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2011
people do goat farming, its not just popular like poultry.
Re: Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? by pleep(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
^ for milk?
Re: Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? by babaijesha: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
There are farms up in the Northern part but they are not as sophisticated as what we have in developed countries. You hardly see dairy and milk products here, they are largely reared for meat esp during festival periods, and for Isi Ewu.
Re: Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? by ihedioramma: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
I WANT TO GO INTO GOAT FARMING SOME BODY HELP ME ABOUT THE THINGS I WILL DO AND HOW TO BRING THEM UP FOR SELL AND HOW TO MAKE COOL MONEY FROM IT ? ihedioramma@yahoo.ca
Re: Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? by Samc3: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Goat farming can be profitable, but you must pay strict attention to details.

You should control the feed costs and keep your production levels high.

That way, the cost of raising your goats will be relatively low in cost, and the returns eventually will be high.

Goat farming require a minimal investment and a high return on it.

Going for goat farming might feel tough at first, but with the proper knowledge, dedication, and hard work, a profitable goat farming business is sure to generate cash.

You can read more here:
[url]
http://www.how-to-start-guides.com/how-to-start-a-goat-farming-business[/url]

Happy reading
Re: Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? by ihedioramma: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=Sam.c]Goat farming can be profitable, but you must pay strict attention to details.

You should control the feed costs and keep your production levels high.

That way, the cost of raising your goats will be relatively low in cost, and the returns eventually will be high.

Goat farming require a minimal investment and a high return on it.

Going for goat farming might feel tough at first, but with the proper knowledge, dedication, and hard work, a profitable goat farming business is sure to gen

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Rice Business / Get Paid Doing Paid Posting / Buying A Land Under Government Excision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.