Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce (2271 Views)

Meet The Young Black Man Dating Bill Gates' Daughter (photos) / Wale Gates Daughter's Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by Kayus4real: 12:27pm On May 04, 2021
“I’m still learning how to best support my own process and emotions as well as my family members at this time and am grateful for the space to do so,” Jennifer wrote on her Instagram story.

The tech heiress — whose Microsoft co-founder dad is worth an estimated $130 billion — is the eldest of the couple’s three children. She has a brother, Rory, 22, and 19-year-old sister Phoebe.

The siblings grew up in Seattle and attended their father’s alma matter, the private Lakeside High School.

Jennifer graduated from Stanford University in 2018 with a degree in human biology. She then took a year off to focus on her equestrian career before going to Mount Sinai’s Icahn School of Medicine in New York.

To support her equestrian passion, her billionaire philanthropist parents reportedly shelled out $37 million on a string of properties in horseriding hotspot Wellington, Florida.

As a show jumper, Jennifer competed against other celebrity spawn, including Steve Jobs’ daughter Eve, Michael Bloomberg’s daughter Georgina, Bruce Springsteen’s daughter Jessica, and Steven Spielberg’s daughter Destry.

In January, Jennifer announced that she was engaged to renowned Egyptian equestrian Nayel Nassar, also a Stanford grad.

“I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing, and loving together,” she wrote on Instagram at the time.

When she’s not riding or studying medicine, Jennifer spends time jet-setting around the world. Her Instagram account shows off past trips to locales including Germany, Australia and Costa Rica.

The Gateses on Monday announced they would be splitting after 27 years of marriage, saying that “we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives.”

In her statement, Jennifer wrote that: “It’s been a challenging stretch of time for our whole family.”

“I won’t personally comment further on anything around the separation, but please know that your kind words and support mean the world to me,” she said.

“Thank you for understanding our desire for privacy while we navigate the next phases of our lives.”

(New York Post)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/bill-gates-daughter-jennifer-speaks-on-her-parents-divorce/amp/?espv=1

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by donbachi(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2021
Be like vaccine.
Re: Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by Manq(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2021
Imagine a Nigerian dad at almost 65 yrs of age says he wants to divorce his wife of 27 yrs? It just sounds very funny to me cos it's either we share the man or The man is locked up in a bottle with a strong cork

Re: Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by makecex339: 12:43pm On May 04, 2021
donbachi:
Be like vaccine.
Re: Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by punisha: 7:06pm On May 04, 2021
she don run... when d day if reckoning comes she no wan follow.
Re: Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by slawormiir: 7:12pm On May 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by Linus199(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2021
I want to know if she's single. just asking for a friend
Re: Bill Gates’ Daughter, Jennifer, Speaks On Her Parents’ Divorce by Foodqueen(f): 10:54pm On May 04, 2021
It doesn't matter how grown up children are, they are never happy to see their parents separate.

(1) (Reply)

'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H / Pregnant Rihanna Displays Baby Bump In Matching Outfits After Making Forbes List / Linda Ikeji As A Young Upcoming Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.