Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Light Weight Truck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Light Weight Truck (203 Views)

Aluminium Tool Boxes Are Light Weight Accommodate Various Tiny Items / How To Calculate Chargeable Weight Of Your Goods Imported / Looking To Gain Weight But To No Avail??, This Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Weight Truck by Dbills: 9:48pm On May 04, 2021
Please I want to go into the logistics business.. using covered Light weight truck and logistics bus. The issue is that I do not have any idea as to how the business works as it pertains to getting regular clients and demands for our services.. lf der is anybody in the forum who has experience working with a logistics company and can advise me on how to go about it, I ll really appreciate. Thank you
Re: Light Weight Truck by sonety2k(m): 5:58am On May 05, 2021
Following
Re: Light Weight Truck by temple007: 1:57pm On May 05, 2021
chat me up on 09016709953
Re: Light Weight Truck by SavageResponse(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2021
Dbills:
Please I want to go into the logistics business.. using covered Light weight truck and logistics bus. The issue is that I do not have any idea as to how the business works as it pertains to getting regular clients and demands for our services.. lf der is anybody in the forum who has experience working with a logistics company and can advise me on how to go about it, I ll really appreciate. Thank you

Do not put your money into haulage or logistics business without first understanding how the business works through practical experience

(1) (Reply)

How The World Programs You For Failure. / Why Is Shipping ( Both Import And Export) In Nigeria So Frustrating? / Chinese Billionaire Shares His Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.