Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers (3659 Views)

Request For I.w.p V2 Server And Freedom Voucher / Iwp Paid Servers For 1200/year: / Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2011
GUYZ IT NOW MODIFIED/EDITED

Get ur UNLIMITED IWP SERVER AT #900/MONTH
And
CPANEL OF VARIOUS QUOTA TO HOST YOUR IWP SERVERS AT CHEAP PRICE RANGING FRON #1000, #1500, #2000 AND #3000
With Good VALUE
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2011
offer last till easter period go down
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2011
IF U ARE ON OF MY FORMA CLIENT AND U XPERIENCE, SLOW SERVER DUE TO D U.S.A server damage OR showing Error page due to Netherland server
jUST MSG ME,

Send me a text and in no time urserver get to ur cp CELL PHONE,
Just insert and stay at home browsing,

I HATE SHIT, I DONT BUY SHIT, I DONT GIVE SHIT,. IF I NOTICE SHIT I MAKE SURE I DISPOSE IT QUICK,,

We cant host in 9ja so we got to buy frm Foreigner/Oyinbo,
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2011
Still douting,

Am accepting,
Recharge Card,
MTN
AIRTEL
ETISALAT
And
Glo

PLEASE AINT FORCING ANYBODY BUT DIS IS THE BEST WAY I CAN HELP YOU AND MAKE YOU BROWSE ALMOST FREE,

IF U R DOWNLOADING TO MUCH PLS LET ME KNO,
Hosting you in a another Cpanel isnt a problem.If u download MOVIES,GAMES and LARGE SOFTWARES,
To avaid CPANEL BRAKE DOWN,
U can also Request ur Personal CPANEL,

WHM also available.
No downtime.

If after a week u wana stop using IWP(cos d server wont be ur problem)50%Refund guarrantee for u

JOUSLAW INTERNATIONAL NETWORKING INC (JIN) ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by ugotuf(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2011
jouslaw let me have a feel of ur test server here[email]ugotuf@gmail.com[/email]please
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
ok ill do dat,
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
Please dont send me
CALL ME BACK
5 calme back naw, i dont answer to that,
Am not forcing you
And am not asking you to pay, immediately.

All i ask is ask me for you server! And ill send it.

NOTE ~include ur nick/name pls
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Philcool(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
jouslaw1:

Happy Easter to yu all,

Am given my LATEST FRANCE AND FAST SERVER FOR ANYBODY THAT IS INTERESTED,

I Got 4 Ip Hosted from different Hoster,
U.S.A 216.245, is down(stil werking but damn slow)due to server Error/damage
NETHERLAND 212, working buh Stil under maintainance
While my two others France and German are UP AND RUNNING, FASTEST, SPEED.

Am offering this for this easter period so
REQUEST WHILE IT LAST,

NOTE-IF U PACITIPATE IN THIS EASTER SERVER your PRICE WONT BE INCREASED AFTER D FIRST MONTH, U WILL ALWAYS PAY 500NAIRA EVERY MONTH,
Am also upgrading my former CLIENTS TO THIS,

So my old and the new EASTER PROMO CLIENT PAY 500NAIRA EACH PER MONTH,

So REQUEST FOR YOUR SERVER AS A TEST AND YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PAYMENT WITHIN AND AFTER 24HRS OF REQUEST,

My phone number
0-8-1-3-0-0-9-7-0-7-4
Jouslaw, I will like to have the Easter goodies as said. I have been using other speed disappointing means but let us see if you are what you said you are. Yes, I download but short movies (30-45mins) for my studies and relaxations and not everyday but updating my antivirus and downloading other software programs is part of me. Meanwhile I do not compromise my Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and Facebook please. I will pay with Glo-500 between now and tomorrow but still under @24hrs of test running as said. And I pray not to have doubting issues hereafter please due to my last experience with a fellow here. I am using one of my other free tunellers right now.
Hope to read from you.
Thanks, _Philcool
((philey25@yahoo.com))
((08064957344))
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
ok mr philcool,, i wil send u the server, buh due to what u said ill later move you to a different cp,
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by DaCreative(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
[size=15pt]You Can Now Produce Quality Beer Right in your Kitchen![/size]
[size=15pt]Good for Personal or Public Consumption (Money MakingĀ wink)[/size]
[size=15pt]The Needed Requirement can be found by clicking on the link below:[/size]
[size=25pt]Beer Brewing Guide[/size]
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
MY NEW U.S.A SERVER, KICKING,
Am gona Get As much IP as i want,
MAYBE 6 IPs,
If u dont Beleive Request for cpanel of 3Different Ips if i dont have them, use ur finger to point ma noise,
FRANCE
U.S.A new Hosting
GERMANY,
Maybe my next wil be Singapore or china let see
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by morzook(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
Plz could u help me
unlock my zte MF627 modem? Here is
the IMEI: 351589046104482 and s/n
thanx in advanc
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2011
I would have helped u UNLOCK UR MODEM IF ITS MTN F@STLINK OR AIRTEL OR GLO MODEM,
Zte use 16unlock digit phone wic can be calculated online, Pls if u stay in lagos Goto ikeji to unlock.1k or 1.5k i unlock mine @1k
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2011
iwp

Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Philcool(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2011
jouslaw1:

ok mr philcool,, i wil send u the server, buh due to what u said ill later move you to a different cp,
I should believe that you know the best way to run it 4 best results. I am still waiting on yahoo email box that I dropped for your use. Thanks.
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by amosfunmi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2011
may I test the speed of your server b4 buying. amosfunmi2010@hotmail.com
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Philcool am don and u r naw enjoying,
@Amosfunmi ill send a test server to ur mail,
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
PLEASE TO MAKE IT EASY FOR ME AND U,
I prefar S.M.S Just send me a text wit ur name and ur request,
081~3009~7074

Cos av sent like 5mail whick the user never replied maybe he/she did nt check back the mail, or he/she using it witout reply,
I wil termanate them, by night,
PLEASE I WIL NEVER ACCEPT 400NAIRA COS AM HELP,

WHAT EVERYBODY SELF FOR 1K AND 1.2K AM GIVE IT AND EVEN WITH 100% EFFICIENCY,
So please if u send 400naira u wil b termanated at d 20th day frm the day u receive ur server,

JIN INC
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2011
@AMOSFUNMI
Mail sent, ENJOY,
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by donstevewrites: 2:38am On Apr 27, 2011
am interested send me a test server to donstev2002@yahoo.com
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2011
ok donsteve il get acros to u soon
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Philcool(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2011
Jouslaw:

@Philcool am don and u r naw enjoying,
@Amosfunmi ill send a test server to your mail,
Jouslaw, I hav just sent you an SMS with the reciprocal. Catch you on email soon. Please direct me on how to go about assessing my facebook easily. Thanks a lot.
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
PLEASE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO REBOOT MY VPS FOR 5DAYS NAW,
Those experiencing SLOWNES PLS I WIL GET HOME BUY EVENING SO ILL REBOOT IT WIC WIL TAKE LIKE 30MIN THEN THE SPEED IS BACK,
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
Damn Who deleted my Post, I aswered Philcool twice and my post deleted,
DAMN IT
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by jouslaw1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
I DONT LIKE TO DROP TEST SERVER BUH JUST DROPPING THIS FOR JUST COUPLE OF HOURS, IF U R OPPORTUNED TO USE IT B4 I BLOCK THEM GOOD FOR U, IF NOT REQUEST NAW AND START UR QUOTER ON THE FIRST OF NEXT MONTH

http://216.245.196.179/~usa/test.php
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 3:23am On Apr 28, 2011
N500 naira per month server isnt that GOOD?,
MY FRANCE, 188.165.47.217 IS BACK JUST A MAINTAINCE FROM THE MAIN-HOST,
2 U.S.A_216.245.196.179 and 174.122.2??.208
1 FRANCE_188.165.47.217
1 GERMANY_ Just fo me and my partner 4 naw

Am telling you this to show how Rilaible i am,
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
server stopped
Re: UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers by Jouslaw(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
AM STILL THE BEST SERVER~MASTER/SERVER~HOSTER, I GIVE SERVER AT THE CHEAPEST RATE,
And I GIVE PERSONAL PRIVILEDGE OVER SERVER, (24HRS TEST CUSTOMIZED SERVER B4 PAYMENT)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longer Lasting Laptop Batteries For Sale In Nigeria / How To Get Desktop Computer And Laptop Free Of Charge / hpcq57 #64,000 320gb,2gram /hp g62 core i3 320gb 3gram 85,000/g4 320gb 4gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.