Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Wow! Do You Remember This Nollywood Child Actress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Do You Remember This Nollywood Child Actress? (786 Views)

Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Do You Remember This Nollywood Child Actress? by Ihatethemods2: 12:21pm On May 05, 2021
Do you remember popular nollywood child actress of the early 2000s, Lilian Ekenta?

Lilian Ekenta's who is also known as Adora Lilian Ekenta acted in several movies in the early 2000s and was one of the top talented nollywood child actresses back in the days.

See her shocking transformation below. She is now a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W38A5xO8eUg

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Cry Bitterly Following The Demise Of Her Colleague Rachel Oniga / Davido: Our DMW First Lady Just Premiered Her Debut Album / Bbnaija: “I Hope I’ve Not Been Judged By My Actions”- Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.