Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Need Help On How To Create Revenue For My New Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On How To Create Revenue For My New Website (170 Views)

Researchers Find That Cookies Increase Ad Revenue For Online Publishers / Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog / 3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Create Revenue For My New Website by jos945(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2021
Hy, please I need your help guys on my new website.

I just created these my site and am confused on what to do in other to get more revenue and monetized my site.
please you guys should advice which is the best ads aside from Google ads. because i already applied earlier but was rejected cause of something, but I already make some amendment and resubmit my site but still waiting for reply.
I need other ways I can make money from my site.
Re: Need Help On How To Create Revenue For My New Website by LMServices: 4:31pm On May 05, 2021
If your blog is new then it means it is incapable of earning at the moment. You might need to invest in the blog by constantly publishing unique contents for months.

The sad part is that you night not be able to earn a decent amount until about 6 months time. The determining factor is the number of contents you have and whether or not those contents are in demand.
Re: Need Help On How To Create Revenue For My New Website by jos945(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2021
Ok Thanks
Re: Need Help On How To Create Revenue For My New Website by jos945(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2021
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account 5k,10k Followers Available / A Platform For Web Designers To Get Jobs As Easy As Possible / Content Creator Needed For An E -commerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.