Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

ALAT Mobile App Is The Best Saving App In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ALAT Mobile App Is The Best Saving App In Nigeria (399 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) / Piggybank Mobile App Is The Best Saving App In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALAT Mobile App Is The Best Saving App In Nigeria by Darhema(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2021
ALAT mobile app is a saving platform that helps its customers save. Economist believes that Savings equals investment. If people save there will be enough money to invest. For instance, if you can save a million Naira, that is enough to begin a business that will break even. Aside from this, when you save, you can have money for various expenditures. Including unforeseen events and important items like buying a car, organizing your marriage, or building a house. ALAT ( https://alat.ng ) is providing this opportunity for Nigerians as well as Africans to achieve their dreams by saving their hard-earned money until it is needed.

The word ALAT, if it is looked at in the Nigerian context, is a container (kolo) that is used to save money for a time until it is needed. As a Nigeria, personally, I have used this kind of stuff to save money to buy stuff during my secondary school days and so are many other Nigerians. This kind of service is what this financial technology company, ALAT is doing in Nigeria and it is the first of its kind in Nigeria. ALAT App can be downloaded on Play Stores. The App is free to download and free to sign up. You can also sign up via their website.

How does ALAT (Saving App In Nigeria) work?

After signing up on ALAT, you will need to fill in a certain amount of money you want to save. You can save on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. The money will be automatically deducted from your bank account as you have requested. You have the option of saving manually with the quick save option. You can save any amount you want in this section. Further, you can lock up a certain amount of cash on the “save lock” option. If you do this for 1000 days, you will receive a 34 percent interest rate upfront. That means, the interest will be added to your “safe lock” cash immediately, and not until the completion of the 1000 days. The 34 percent interest rate amount to 12.41 percent per year.

ALAT encourages discipline. So, you’re not expected to withdraw your money except on the date you choose or any of ALAT four default withdrawer days in a year. If you need to withdraw cash urgently before the due dates then you must pay five percent breaking fees.

https://www.informationprofessor.com/alat-mobile-app-is-the-best-saving-app-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 3plus For Sale / New Anker 60w & Oneplus 65w USB-C Dual Fast Charger For Laptops & Phones - 15k / I Need Phone Of 15k To 20k In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.