Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (24690 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2022
The finale is too short. However, the dance of Dragon has begun.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2022
abduleez1:

That Dragon is most probably Vermithor.
If it's indeed Vermithor and not Sheapstealer then the rider should be Hugh Hammer.

It is Vermithor
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2022
drmuchin:
Why would Princess Rhaneys have an opportunity to wipe out her enemies with her dragon, and just fly away. I would have loved to see Otto and that bastardly cripple Strong burn to ashes

cc Kamwulia
She said it is not her war to start. She only made them understand that she won't be bending the knees to Aegon

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
The finale is too short. However, the dance of Dragon has begun.

An eye for an eye.. A son for son... Lucerys will be avenged - Daemond

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

It is Vermithor

I know.
I made the statement before the episode premiered. undecided

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Vulcanheph:

I've keep an eye out for Mushroom since the series started without seeing him...
Is the wedding in the finale because I haven't seen it yet.

Nope. It's the wedding in episode 6. Between Rhaenyra and Laenor Velaryon.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Daemon: I’d rather burn my sons than have them carry shields and cups for your drunken, usurper c**t of a king”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2022
abduleez1:

I know.
I made the statement before the episode premiered. undecided

E never reach fight
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Storm's End is really and indeed Stormy grin grin

Is that how the place is all season?

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by HomoSapiien: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
The baratheon guy was just laughing and clowning like Robert Baratheon in GOT. The Baratheon must be some buffoons grin

6 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:
The baratheon guy was just laughing and clowning like Robert Baratheon in GOT. The Baratheon must be some buffoons grin

grin grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Aemond & Vhagar and Lucerys & Arrax; such an unfair duel grin grin, e be like when a grown man dey fight a toddler

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
So it was the Hightower who drew the first blood after taking the crown

When Rhanera madness starts no one should complain

grin grin, that was what she was trying to avoid. But I think Aemond didn't mean to kill Lucerys, his taunting and naughtiness just got out of his control grin

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
And I thought the dragons can feel the emotions of their riders because they were showing syrax when Rhaenyra was in Labour, like she was also feeling what Rhaenyra felt. But Vhagar no listen to Aemond when he was telling him to calm down before he chop arrax into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by vincentcena22: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
I will have to re-watch game of thrones again, to reconnect to the realities of this dance of the dragon. I can't wait for season two to begin. Probably by December. I am a strong and unappologetic supporter and fan of the red council.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Aemond: Vhagar nooooooo!!!!

Vhagar:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ibunkun1:
And I thought the dragons can feel the emotions of their riders because they were showing syrax when Rhaenyra was in Labour, like she was also feeling what Rhaenyra felt. But Vhagar no listen to Aemond when he was telling him to calm down before he chop arrax into pieces.

Lol, yes the dragons feel the feelings that the riders feel but that doesn't mean they aren't sentient and make their decisions. Especially when Aemond hasn't fully bonded or maintain authority over Vhagar yet. The two weyrey pikins dey tell their dragons "Serve me".
That's how you know a rookie. grin

Vhagar also refused to burn Laena initially. This is someone she has been bonded with since a kid.
Attacking Vhagar with dragonfire doesn't guarantee you he won't retaliate.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by abduleez1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Lol, no let Orys Baratheon their ancestor catch you.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Telling her...
Vhagar is female.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
pu7pl3:

Telling her...
Vhagar is female.

Yeah, my bad grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, yes the dragons feel the feelings that the riders feel but that doesn't mean they aren't sentient and make their decisions. Especially when Aemond hasn't fully bonded or maintain authority over Vhagar yet. The two weyrey pikins dey tell their dragons "Serve me".
That's how you know a rookie. grin

Vhagar also refused to burn Laena initially. This is someone she has been bonded with since a kid.

You're right though! There's no way Vhagar won't retaliate after being attacked. But arrax has been bonded with Luke since birth that's over 10 years na. He should have bonded quite well with him. You're right about the fact that they can still make decisions themselves

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, no let Orys Baratheon their ancestor catch you.

grin that fatness and clowning dey their blood
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
abduleez1:

That's how you know a rookie
. grin

grin grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
So it was the Hightower who drew the first blood after taking the crown

When Rhanera madness starts no one should complain

Right?

Danny's madness is going to be child's play compared to what we will see in Season 2.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
MrColdsweat:
Rhaenyra is truly her father's daughter. Lacks will and bravery.

Na when the odds dey in your favour you go brave o. What should she have done? The Hightowers plan work finish. Otto na bastard sha for even showing face at Dragonstone.

Daemon is brash and acts without thinking. Rhanerya on the other hand, is Diplomatic. But as she don lose 2 kids in one week, to hell with Diplomacy. She go enter full blown Madness now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by ShaqFu: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

She said it is not her war to start. She only made them understand that she won't be bending the knees to Aegon
She also didn't bend the knee to Rhaenyra. Though I admire her maturity for not burning all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2022
vincentcena22:
I will have to re-watch game of thrones again, to reconnect to the realities of this dance of the dragon. I can't wait for season two to begin. Probably by December. I am a strong and unappologetic supporter and fan of the red council.
Let be calming down, December is too early too premier season 2 naw cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2022
ThePublicEnemy:
Let be calming down, December is too early too premier season 2 naw cheesy

grin it's usually a year interval self.

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by crazygod(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2022
vincentcena22:
Season two is next two years.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by olabolaji(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Na when the odds dey in your favour you go brave o. What should she have done? The Hightowers plan work finish. Otto na bastard sha for even showing face at Dragonstone.

Daemon is brash and acts without thinking. Rhanerya on the other hand, is Diplomatic. But as she don lose 2 kids in one week, to hell with Diplomacy. She go enter full blown Madness now.

Daemon is more action first approach person, I know if he was in charge he'd have send Otto's head back to kingslanding as a message grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by WetSmoke: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
When Lucerys came out and didn’t see vhagar, he should have ran back inside and stayed there na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Watch This Short Solo Action Film - Nollywood Needs This Guy! / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) / Celebrities At 'Ghana Must Go' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.