Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers (6762 Views)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by alisigwe(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
Didn't notice anything,am on etisalat easystarter,i browse 4 nada,, Best network ever!
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by xandy84: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
i use starcomms and experience the hold up,
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by etauso(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
I use a starcomms broadband and I noticed the issue. Site loading was a problem and when it managed to load, sign-in was not possible but I can see its all ok nw.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by puskin: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
Dis Seun sef!!!!!!!!!! Why U dey apologise to MTN Internet Users that browse NL.
Ok. . . . . . U want us to know dat U r customer friendly. . . . . ok. . . Iv noted it.

Shiorrrrrrrrrrr.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by dremoney(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
anishe:

I am in the UK and use one of the best Internet service provider, didn't notice anything throughout the break.

**Gibberish** 

How did you pass WAEC(if you ever had one), ''MTN'' foooooooooooooooooooool

who cares if you live in Libya? Broke arse shiity idiiot, london ko!

ode nie angry
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by elomi: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
Still experiencing delays though, using MTN fastlink. it's even worse than yesterday, had to make several attempts to post this.
Is this an MTN thing or NL? because other websites are opening very fast.

btw www.startupnigeria.com and www.startupsnigeria.com domains have expired and down.

What is going on with Nigerian websites Wahala dey O! We really need to look into our internet business models.

Would really love to see NL mobile.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by dadus74: 12:58am On Apr 26, 2011
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/derren-brown-the-specials/4od#3182173

A documentary on fake faith healers aired this evening on Ch4. I hope all Africans were watching. If you missed it, log on to channel 4 website. Maybe my people will start to see the light if they hear the truth from a white man!! Only desperate and uninformed people fall for such religious crooks!!
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by aieromon(m): 1:40am On Apr 26, 2011
Problem still exists,site owner.Anybody not experiencing this glitch on MTN must be using a proxy server like i'm presently doing.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by poweredcom(m): 1:57am On Apr 26, 2011
thanks seun. Nothing hapen to my line, ok abi Oga seun don dey work for MTN
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by Ty207: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2011
i notice dat too. It affect my fastlink,opera mini n other.i even notice it in cyber-cafe.
Thank God d problem is solve now!
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by engrddebo: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2011
though,i use mtn fastlink;i still xperienced the hitch.so happy i got through ds morning.using the opportunity to say happy easter to all my NL pals.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by JUO(m): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2011
Dis Seun sef!!!!!!!!!! Why U dey apologise to MTN Internet Users that browse NL.
Ok. . . . . . U want us to know dat U r customer friendly. . . . . ok. . . Iv noted it.

Shiorrrrrrrrrrr.
40% of nairaland users use mtn. for your own info no more traffic, that was why he apologised
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by adonisgold: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2011
anishe:

I am in the UK and use one of the best Internet service provider, didn't notice anything throughout the break.

Dey go take mouth scatter you for dis your arrogant nonsensical post! Omo Uk.

From dis your post I can profile you, arrogant, proud, selfish but really insecure and lacking self confidence inside.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2011
hxxp// hidemyass,com

use it to access NL and oda 9ja sites.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by JUO(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2011
maybe the guy no read the post before him comment. uk my fook
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by JUO(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2011
maybe the guy no read the post before him comment. uk my foot
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2011
anishe:

grin grin grin, MTN in UK or NAIJA, RODFLMAO, chei, wahala dey 4 this country. motorpark agberos no go let me hear word for NAIRALAND
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by jusbal(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
I dnt notice anything cuz im using etisalat easynet fixed plan.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by shegeto(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
@anishe, obo n mu gulder, too 4ny, e enjoi imsef now abi u no dey enjoi
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
I guess f r e e browsing even bypasses MTN servers shocked. Even if theres still no internet access i can still browse. Didnt even notice a thing.
Thank You MTN  grin
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by ITbomb(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
[size=5pt]are they still using mtn[/size]
***shake head n pass***
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by 3kay945(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
Thank u, seun.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by xterra2(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2011
I thought Nairaland was taken down

I tied visiting this website using my blackberry (mtn) but didn't work

Good thing it is back smiley
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2011
Seun, I would want to bring to your notice that lately, Nairaland site has not been accessable on Blackberry devices.

This wasnt the case before, dont know if its the link issue that is causing this.

PLease investigate and expedite actions sir, tanx
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by Akosbaba(m): 1:04am On Apr 27, 2011
Mscheww
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by OWOLAYEMO: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2011
MTN is known for perenial insipid services. Who cares in d first place? One day, that freaky network will be liquidated by damage claims.
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by Tamunofiri(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
I am a student of coventry university, UK carrying out a study as part of my thesis on the improvement and acceptance of ICT in Nigeria and its possible impact on the technology hardware market. I would appreciate it if you filled out the online survey below, it won't take more than 4 minutes of your time. Thank you.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/530444/ICT-in-Nigeria-responses
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by tushbobo(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2011
mtn should be sued for embezzlement of naija's money, i bought their mtn slowlink(sorry fastlink) last month but its crappy.SAME W THEIR BLACKBERRY SERVICE
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by skelemba: 8:35pm On May 04, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. spread the word, Tell your friends and family on twitter.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers by lastpage: 11:35pm On May 05, 2011
Seun, do these "outages" actually have anything to do with MTN internet link?

Throughout today's afternoon, it was giving me the same "error" and l dont use MTN?

BTW: My internet access is not the issue, its "guaranteed", so to speak.

I think you should take a look at "responses" from far-and-wide so that you can nail it down properly.

If it were an "MTN issue", then others not on MTN should be okay, right?
Except "if" you are using MTN and since we all connect to your Server through that link, that might be the "weak link" (your end) such that people like me (not on MTN link) are also affected.

Keep up the good work and dont forget to do "AGM-party" for your "Shareholders" O! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smart Views Projects (architecture - Design & Build) / .. / An Immigration Officer Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.