Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Phr And Cipm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Phr And Cipm (715 Views)

Cipm Result / Calling All Cipm Students! / How Can One Become A Non-professional Cipm Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phr And Cipm by toosh: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,happy Easter to you all.Please your advice will be much appreciated as I'm trying to make a decision btw PHR&CIPM.I'm a bit confused as to which is more recognized. I've got no experience in HR so dnt knw if I'll be qualified to write PHR. I'm just about to embark on a journey in HR. Second,age is really not on my side to start CIPM which might take about two to three years to complete the whole program. Please,advice me on what to do.I look forward to your response. It'll be highly appreciated. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Woman Of The Week / How to Create A Facebook Ads Campaign / Internship Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.