Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

"I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) (39886 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2021
The Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, has honoured the Ikorodu Bois for their creativity on today’s episode of his Thumbs Up Thursday.

The comic group consists of Muiz Sanni (15), Malik Sanni (10) and Fawas (13). They are known for remaking, mimicking and recreating multi-million dollar music videos, movie scenes and movie trailers using ordinary household items.

The VP took to his verified Instagram handle where he posted a video commentary that reviewed the young lad’s videos over time.

Taking to the comment section, the Vice-President stated that he celebrates the trio.

He wrote, “The exploits of the @Ikorodu_Bois are impressive, especially for two reasons. The first, is the joy of watching them achieve such global acclaim with a consistent effort from their humble corner in Ikorodu.

“The second, however, is the urgency, an urgency that stems from the immediate need to keep up with our efforts to efficiently secure our kids and ensure the opportunities for them not only to thrive tapping their talents but to have the basic chance to get educated for starters, without risk nor distraction. I celebrate them.”

This year, the youngsters are on a roll. A few days ago, the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, took to his verified Twitter account to share pictures of when he hosted the talented Ikorodu Bois in his office. The comedy group paid the governor a courtesy visit.

In his post, the Governor mentioned that the young boys’ creativity put them and Ikorodu on the world map.

Also, popular American Talk Show host, Steve Harvey, took to his verified Twitter account with about 4.2 million followers to hail the Nigerian internet sensation.

The iconic American entertainer gave the lads a thumb up by posting on his Twitter a video of one of the youngsters standing in front of a television set as he mimicked one of his messages, which was delivered on his programme, Motivation.

Furthermore, Netflix — a US media service and streaming giant — enlisted Ikorodu Bois for its campaign to mark this year’s edition of the Oscars.

Moreso, the skit makers were nominated for the Favourite African Social Media Star’ category at the 2021 Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards. However, they lost out to Nigerian comedienne, Emmanuella.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COhkVNLgD5o/?igshid=1d85j9d2mwppp

https://punchng.com/i-celebrate-you-osinbajo-tells-ikorodu-bois/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2021
Well-done Ikorodo Bois.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Nackzy: 6:38pm On May 06, 2021
These boys don blow go far, creativity at its peak

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2021
I wish Jonathan was still the president of Nigeria

I’m certain he would have done something significant to boost this promising young lads

But I trust that the living dead doesn’t even know what the word entertainment means

BUHARI IS WORKING WITH FULANI HERDSMEN TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2021
Congratulations to the young lads
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Yeyeboi05(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2021
They are doing well
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2021
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by styless(f): 7:31pm On May 06, 2021
These cute boys are getting a lot of love and recognition. I love them.

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

But u no get now

4 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by eherbal(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
One day,every nairalander reading this post will be celebrated,home and abroadgrin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by TriCee: 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
This is pure grace.

Some people talk say dem no funny, but they keep going places. Featured on DSTV adverts too.
Na their handlers go blow pass.

5 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
Very misplaced priorities.. Its like you don't know your job description
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
The best you could do for them is not just celebrating them but try to sponsor them out the shores of this country like your daughter Kiki...and Most of your children.
Even Yusuf the power bike Crasher didn't study here.
Pave way for these kids and help them reach their full potentials and Stars...
Is it a crime if we start seeing them starring in high budgets Hollywood movies?

Yoruba Amaka

7 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Pele10: 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
No be for only mouth u go take celibrate them o, give them better money too o

2 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
Spare part VP… The only Professor in the world that run errands for an old illiterate nepa bill holder.

8 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:

I’m certain he would have done something significant to boost this promising young lads

But I trust that the living dead doesn’t even know what the word entertainment means

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

cheesy living dead. U dey make me fart..

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by orion7: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
This one has found his voice. He and that useless femi adesina should remove d pastor tags from thier names

Bloody amalekites

6 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by mmadu4: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
useless idiots . when we need your voice you are no where to be found it seems what is happening in this country is none of their business because it hasn't affected their loved ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by aremuforlife(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:

I KNOW I MADE SENSE
What would he has done differently?
What did he do while power?

4 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by KingDash: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
as una dey suffer Nigerians, na una children go hear am Las las

2 Likes

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by merieam16(f): 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Kudos
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Jobio1(f): 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Well said
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
These guys have brought joy and happiness to many lives around the world.

One of our favorite is the mimick of Steve Harvey's motivational speech word for word.
That was top-notch mehn!

Too much Love.

All of us @[b][/b] say : All the best for the future guys.

The sky is your starting point.
This is only the beginning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by OGBEREIJEBU: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Crea
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by OtemAtum: 7:35pm On May 06, 2021
Support them financially too

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by OfeAchi: 7:35pm On May 06, 2021
The BEST way to celebrate them is by resigning from the presidency, alongside your boss.
Let someone like kwankwaso and peter obi take up the reigns of affairs.

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by OGBEREIJEBU: 7:36pm On May 06, 2021
The gift of a man maketh way for him

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of / Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) / Simi Looking Radiant In Aso Ebi For Owambe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.