Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja (6211 Views)

Clean Self Contain For Rent In Abuja / A Room Self Contain For Rent At Ijaiye Ojokoro/oko Oba Axis...20hrs+ Light Suppl / I Need 1 Room Self Contain For 150k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 7:19pm On May 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 7:27pm On May 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:
I'm currently searching for a room self contain in abuja. Not too far from wuse.(20-30mins)drive.
250k to 300k budget.

You'd best bet is Lugbe Federal Housing. For that range, you'll get a decent self-contained and it's between 15-20mins drive to Wuse.
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
Romanoff:

You'd best bet is Lugbe Federal Housing. For that range, you'll get a decent self-contained and it's between 15-20mins drive to Wuse.
Been there more than 4times. Even went there twice this evening. Seems not to see any that suits my taste. The one I liked has been paid for. If you have any agent number or someone that can help me secure it. Pls kindly help
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 9:30pm On May 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Been there more than 4times. Even went there twice this evening. Seems not to see any that suits my taste. The one I liked has been paid for. If you have any agent number or someone that can help me secure it. Pls kindly help

You will need to take your time, if you're in a hurry, agents will use you to shine and you might end up paying for a house that's not worth it.

The agent I have only deals in 2 and 3 bedrooms.
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 9:37pm On May 06, 2021
Romanoff:

You will need to take your time, if you're in a hurry, agents will use you to shine and you might end up paying for a house that's not worth it.

The agent I have only deals in 2 and 3 bedrooms.
You are right. And I'm avoiding that. Been to many place in FH lugbe that doesn't worth the price they fix.
how much nysc dey pay per year that i would rent 600k self contain. Cannot do pass myself
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by MznAirA(f): 11:53pm On May 06, 2021
Honestly, houses in lugbe are overly priced. I wanted a one bedroom and the cheapest I saw is 450k. The houses with the standard are 500k and above. I had to move my choice location to Kubwa seeing the distance is almost same to wuse

2 Likes

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 3:01am On May 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You are right. And I'm avoiding that. Been to many place in FH lugbe that doesn't worth the price they fix.
how much nysc dey pay per year that i would rent 600k self contain. Cannot do pass myself

Don't mind them. Give me between today and tomorrow, let me see what I can find for 250-300k.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 5:57am On May 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Don't mind them. Give me between today and tomorrow, let me see what I can find for 250-300k.
Wow. Thank you so much
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 9:06am On May 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Wow. Thank you so much

Please send me a PM. I just got one for you but you'll have to go through the agent though. Let me know once you've sent the DM so I can reply.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 9:08am On May 07, 2021
MznAirA:
Honestly, houses in lugbe are overly priced. I wanted a one bedroom and the cheapest I saw is 450k. The houses with the standard are 500k and above. I had to move my choice location to Kubwa seeing the distance is almost same to wuse

If you're looking for a house in Lugbe, youve got to be very patient cause the agents are very hungry, some overhype rent price so they can get a cut.

I stay in a standard two bedroom, with water, prepaid meter, fenced compound and close to the road and we pay 500k for it.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 11:42am On May 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Please send me a PM. I just got one for you but you'll have to go through the agent though. Let me know once you've sent the DM so I can reply.
I just sent it. Thanks so much
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I just sent it. Thanks so much

I am yet to get it but let just send you his number here.

Tell him you're from Alex, about the self contained at NIA.

He said the house has a POP ceiling, prepaid meter and water and is in a compound. It cost 300k according to him and you'd have to pay 2k for agency tour of the place.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 11:59am On May 07, 2021
Romanoff:

I am yet to get it but let just send you his number here.
Zero eight zero three five four two three eight four nine.

Tell him you're from Alex, about the self contained at NIA.

He said the house has a POP ceiling, prepaid meter and water and is in a compound. It cost 300k according to him and you'd have to pay 2k for agency tour of the place.
I just called him. I'm on my way to kubwa to check a house out. When I'm back will go check it out. Thank you so much
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 12:06pm On May 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I just called him. I'm on my way to kubwa to check a house out. When I'm back will go check it out. Thank you so much

You're welcome
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 9:14pm On May 07, 2021
Romanoff:

You're welcome
I have paid for the house. Thank you so much. You are a darling

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I have paid for the house. Thank you so much. You are a darling

I am so glad I could be of help.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
Romanoff:

I am so glad I could be of help.
Thanks for the other day Faceless angel grin
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 6:52pm On May 10, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Thanks for the other day Faceless angel grin

Thank God.
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Rubbiish(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2021
MznAirA:
Is kubwa not more expensive than lugbe?
Were u able to get standard 1 bedroom in kubwa below 500k?
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Romanoff:

Can you delete this please cos of the number
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Romanoff:

Faceless angel. Can you edit my quoted post? Cos of my phone number in there. I dnt want it to be visible up there
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Faceless angel. Can you edit my quoted post? Cos of my phone number in there. I dnt want it to be visible up there

Okay.
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by vanvickie(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2021
@Romanoff, pls I'm also in need of a self con and all I've been getting from these agents are sub standard. Please can you assist? Thank you.
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2021
vanvickie:
@Romanoff, pls I'm also in need of a self con and all I've been getting from these agents are sub standard. Please can you assist? Thank you.

Where do you want it?
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Okay.
Thank you.
And thanks for the other day.
Tho this place is so boring . Indoor 24/7.. Nobody to talk or gist with. No where to go. Please I need friends if you have any around lugbe
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Thank you.
And thanks for the other day.
Tho this place is so boring . Indoor 24/7.. Nobody to talk or gist with. No where to go. Please I need friends if you have any around lugbe

Best place to start is a church if you're a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Best place to start is a church if you're a Christian.
cool cool
But church here though.
Will do on sunday. Thank you
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:
cool cool
But church here though.
Will do on sunday. Thank you

I'm not sure where the house is exactly, if have led you to a big RCCG if it's close to you.
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Femmyfestus: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Romanoff:

I'm not sure where the house is exactly, if have led you to a big RCCG if it's close to you.
Very close to ammac market. New site gate
Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Very close to ammac market. New site gate

There is a Winners church behind AMAC market, you might want to check it out.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja by Romanoff(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
There's a room self-contain in CRD Lugbe, FHA going for 200k. Fastest fingers first.

CRD is behind Lugbe Plaza.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Gazette And Excision ? / List Of Cheap Lands Forsale @ikorodu Lagos Axis / A Room Self Contain @abayomi Iwo Road Ibadan. With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.