Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death (47003 Views)

Petrol Tanker Rams Into Vehicles Along Abuja Highway, Many People Feared Dead / Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) / Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Grace001: 11:06am On May 07, 2021
I hate those Mazda buses, I avoid them like plague. When you seat at the last row of those Mazda you hardly see the windscreen because of the funny way they raised the back.

Unfortunately the passengers are gone just like that.
Rip

1 Like

Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by blazepascal(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
In my country death is cheaper than bread

Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Tremple8v: 11:06am On May 07, 2021
You go hear good news for 9ja for like 8 hours , ur mind go don dey sweet , the remaining hours na sad and jaga jaga news , RIp to the dead .
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by chatinent: 11:07am On May 07, 2021
Life is a mist.

We need a new world.

1 Share

Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by heartbraker(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2021
Dat wawa long bridge dey always fear me
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2021
Xscape047:
After Corona is this ....

Daily bad news on front pages

Snakes don finish na

not only bad roads

Bad drivers too
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2021
This could have been you. this could have been me. RIP to them.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by NobleSeed(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
Hope is not what I'm thinking? Hmm rip to them.

Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Fabdaniel(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
Buhari why�
Desmond Elliot why ��
It will never be better for u ppl
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by eedimo(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2021
Another bad News
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by luskysylver(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2021
which kind problem be this for this country.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2021
Na wa.. Can we just go back to the olden days were people rode on chariots, horses, camels, etc.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by jaszplus12(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
If you see the way those Mazda drivers they perform fast and furious for that road .....even paul walkers dry bow
Those buses are called "hired killer"....
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by ecomalchemist(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2021
Odi woro si woro !!
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by AuroraB(f): 11:22am On May 07, 2021
jaxxy:
A car was parked in the middle of an express way at night?? Or what did I just read?
Very disturbing cry
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2021
So much bad news on front page this morning and it's not even mid-day yet...

Someone outside would think it is a war zone here... You people should still try and balance things up by sharing some good news too. Abi, na bad news dey hungry most Nigerians these days??!
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2021
AuroraB:
Very disturbing cry

It’s sad nobody, not even those reporting the news saw it as Smtn highly abnormal.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Mcreloaded(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2021
fawaz22:
What happened to good news?

Goodnews does not sell.
Only bad news sells like mad on social media and other news out let's.

That's why I like it when I don't hear any news from loved ones because it means no news is good news
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Twelfthman: 11:35am On May 07, 2021
The country is under spiritual attack.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by seyz91(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2021
you can't always be too careful

Same thing had been and can always happe to any car model or bus

so not an excuse

God Protection is what we need
moscobabs:
I always avoid traveling with Mazda buses, their drivers are not always in right state of mind.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by AuroraB(f): 11:51am On May 07, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s sad nobody, not even those reporting the news saw it as Smtn highly abnormal.
No one at all cry
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by xeju: 11:57am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/07/many-burnt-to-death-as-bus-catches-fire-on-lagos-ibadan-highway/
Too much stupid and wicked people around. Why will one leave is faulty vehicle on the highway? Is it so hard to push it to the side of the road?

1 Like

Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Richie77: 12:01pm On May 07, 2021
Let's be responsible while driving . Some people won't make effort to push their faulty cars to a safe place where it won't endanger the life of other road users.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by kene05(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2021
What annoys me is that most accidents in Nigeria are actually avoidable ones[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
If you see the way those Mazda drivers they perform fast and furious for that road .....even paul walkers dry bow
hahahah.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by walkingshadow911: 12:48pm On May 07, 2021
fawaz22:
What happened to good news?

it's in the Holy Bible
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2021
It breaks my heart when I hear people dies in public transport. May God give us money to buy own one private cars. You can decide to negotiate the speed limit your self.
Re: Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death by lebete3000: 1:29pm On May 07, 2021
moscobabs:
I always avoid traveling with Mazda buses, their drivers are not always in right state of mind.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace

Abeg pictures of those Mazda buses. A pity some people have to die b4 we learn... cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adatan, Abeokuta Flooded, People Dead, Car Swallowed, Chinese Company Blamed / Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.