Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word (976 Views)

Hiring Writers Who Can Do Basic But ACCURATE Research @ 2.5naira Per Word / 3 Writers Needed At 1.5naira Per Word / Romance Story For Sale 2.5naira Per Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by papaking1(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2021
Hello, I am looking for creative tech writers, who can watch a video and write on them. This can be done by being a little creative or doing some research to find information about the tech product.

Only creative, intelligent writers needed, please.

My watsap is in my signature.

Update:
Thanks Everyone, I am currently trying out some people, so, I am currently not looking for anyone else at the moment.
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Hashabiah: 3:20pm On May 07, 2021
Number on signature is a dud. Here is mine :08127584659
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Joshiejosh88: 5:49pm On May 08, 2021
I can't find your number on your signature
This is mine +2348164629329
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by begunatoye(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2021
this is my number, 08161213127. I can do the job.
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by SamJed(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2021
papaking1:
Hello, I am looking for creative tech writers, who can watch a video and write on them. This can be done by being a little creative or doing some research to find information about the tech product.

Good day. I am a good writer and very available to write. Your WhatsApp number is not going through. Please contact me 0.8.13.57.48.7.4.7
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by davestead(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2021
Your WhatsApp is not connecting.
I'm interested and my number is 07031636166
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by papaking1(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2021
Hashabiah:
Number on signature is a dud. Here is mine :08127584659

You are obviously not smart enough for the job if you can't recognize a foreign number.

You and all those who could not contact t visible number are obviously not suited for the job. Moreover, I am already working with a number of people who had no issue sending me a message on watsap.
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Juicethekid: 1:59pm On May 10, 2021
papaking1:

You are obviously not smart enough for the job if you can't recognize a foreign number.

You and all those who could not contact t visible number are obviously not suited for the job. Moreover, I am already working with a number of people who had no issue sending me a message on watsap.
Sir is this offer still available?
can I still apply?
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Hashabiah: 2:02pm On May 10, 2021
papaking1:

You're just being stupid. Most sensible folks will put in a country code with the number(but your dumbass forgot to do that). Anyway, I'm glad the position is already filled, because it would be a nightmare working for someone whose attitude is the equivalent of an idiot's
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Juicethekid: 2:07pm On May 10, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're just being stupid. Most sensible folks will put in a country code with the number(but your dumbass forgot to do that). Anyway, I'm glad I'm the position is already filled, because it would be a nightmare working for someone whose attitude is the equivalent of an idiot's
bros calm down na
the number is a link that needs to be clicked
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Hashabiah: 2:14pm On May 10, 2021
Juicethekid:
bros calm down na
the number is a link that needs to be clicked
At this point I really don't care. That guy has an attitude that's as repulsive as his first comment.
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by papaking1(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2021
Hashabiah:
At this point I really don't care. That guy has an attitude that's as repulsive as his first comment.

Read both our comments and see which one is repulsive. I hope the next guy that tries to hire you check you out first and sees the kind of words that comes out from your little brain.
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Hashabiah: 2:42pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
papaking1:

Read both our comments and see which one is repulsive. I hope the next guy that tries to hire you check you out first and sees the kind of words that comes out from your little brain.
[/s] Stay the f**k off my mentions
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by papaking1(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Stay the f**k off my mentions

You are on my thread kid.
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Dvea(f): 5:50pm On May 10, 2021
papaking1:

You are on my thread kid.

Are you closed for application cause the link is reading blocked
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Paramountgift(f): 10:37am On May 20, 2021
papaking1:

Update:
Thanks Everyone, I am currently trying out some people, so, I am currently not looking for anyone else at the moment.
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Paramountgift(f): 10:38am On May 20, 2021
Re: Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word by Marvbabs(f): 2:24pm On May 20, 2021
09071889756 is my contact.
papaking1:

Update:

(1) (Reply)

Under The Mask - Feather's Stories / The Poet Who Saw It Before The World Knew / The Abc Of True Love Launched In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.