Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing (61772 Views)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Breaking: Bobrisky Allegedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by kizyalex10(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2021
fehas53121:
undecided
how can ur fellow woman do this to u...sorry erhm i forgot him is a man in woman form...lol
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:46am On May 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I love how she learnt the hard way,... All that glitters no be Gold.
So you even agree with her/his lies.
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Duru9(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2021
What of the tattoo she draw

Bobo gave her another tattoo
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Kobicove(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2021
Na una sabi undecided
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by lastempero: 9:49am On May 08, 2021
Ok, u be think say na ur fellow woman grin na full grown up dick man be that. Na tonto be the next
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Frales6(f): 9:50am On May 08, 2021
wetin carry you go there in the first place? you dey find fame...you don see the fame na. so allow us reason another thing abeg
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Matthew4sure(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
When you went to live with a confused gender what did you expect? A sane human?

You better run for your life.
. If he never gave her belle

1 Like

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Nnadi2020(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2021
Looking for fame abi��
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Nobody: 9:52am On May 08, 2021
She came to get famous,I believe this part of the script
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Confirmedzombie: 9:52am On May 08, 2021
No difference between Bob Risky and Igbos terrorists.
Igbos are good at beaten women especially Mothers.

Thunder scatter Igbos there for initiating my mentor, my Role model BOB RISKY into there beating habit
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by anochuko01(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2021
This is part of the plan to make her popular
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Princeokwuego1(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2021
This is staged...that's the plan to make her popular.is she not popular now?

2 Likes

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Coldie(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2021
Na house girl work bobrisky carry her come do for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Nobody: 9:55am On May 08, 2021
We are still mourning the loss of a job seeker, this fool left her parent house to live under a man roof because of fame, what is wrong with these ladies na. , can't you hustle on your own.

1 Like

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Imagynation: 9:56am On May 08, 2021
A man Is a man even when he wears skirt.When you see a man you will know that a man is a man.

2 Likes

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by SocialJustice: 9:56am On May 08, 2021
See breast, e suppose don Bleep on code self.
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Kingxchange1: 9:56am On May 08, 2021
Scripted hope, this was their plan to make her famous cool

Meanwhile check my signature and drop inbox if you have any

1 Like

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Olam09(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2021
Hope say he no rape her?
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by ecomalchemist(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2021
HARD KNOCK LIFE
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2021
This is good grin
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by mrwonlasewonie: 9:58am On May 08, 2021
Wetin you leave your country,go him house for?

Kankan ile e kokin ta enidi ni?

You left a country to another country to stay in a stranger's house? You're not even scared if he can kill or rape you?
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by dalass(f): 9:58am On May 08, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
Bobrisky is a wicked MAN!!! cheesy cheesy

thought he said she has become a woman... wetin I dey talk self?

She went to stay with a confused guy who thinks he's a woman?

Like what was she expecting to see? A normal person... The guy na crazeman now grin
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Moschino28(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2021
Ur foster he-mother. Thought he said he can do anything for u. Sorry o
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by greggng: 10:00am On May 08, 2021
Mbataku96:
You can change the details of your body from one gender to another, but you can't change the heart from one gender to another.
If you are man and take on the body of a woman, it doesn't mean you heart has changed to that of woman.

Your write up doesn't make sense cos it could imply that the heart of men is wicked ...I have seen women who are worst than some men...

2 Likes

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Mohbola(f): 10:00am On May 08, 2021
Ehya. Sorry ehn
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by 8stargeneral: 10:00am On May 08, 2021
Thought na woman and woman fight...why u no fight am
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Creamyliz8787(f): 10:00am On May 08, 2021
Hummm I'm short of words.
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Idibambam: 10:02am On May 08, 2021
You allowed your fellow woman to beat you cheesy

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by mrwonlasewonie: 10:05am On May 08, 2021
lastempero:
Ok, u be think say na ur fellow woman grin na full grown up dick man be that. Na tonto be the next
you think Tonto no get sense? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.