Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? (29986 Views)

Please Narialanders I Need Your Advice About My Career / "Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" / Adron Homes And Properties Limited Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by VillagePipu: 10:05am On May 09, 2021
You will be hawking land

12 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Kisap11: 10:05am On May 09, 2021
They are noce
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Eminent4u(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2021
No basic Salary, it's all about comission.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Academicwizman(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2021
addexx:

Bro it's not worth it. It's hardcore marketing. Get a good paying job. Then once you gain ground you can start marketing properties.
Marketing on an empty stomach is another flavor of frustration.

If you see a future in real estate. I mean if you intend to establish one in the future, I'll say grab the opportunity irrespective of the pay. Be determined to be the best marketer and earn lots of money.

2 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 09, 2021
You will hardly see a well paying job that they post vacancy in public.If this job is good insiders would have employ his/her siblings to take up the job irrespective of their qualifications.

10 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by emmanuel596(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
Please i need an advice on travelling for an Interview with this Real estate company.
"Business Executive"

who's got information about them, help a brother.

Don't go anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by BRATISLAVA: 10:11am On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
Please i need an advice on travelling for an Interview with this Real estate company.
"Business Executive"

Why don't you go to their office and find out?
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by adonainana: 10:11am On May 09, 2021
Joysticks:
You will hardly see a well paying job that they post vacancy in public.If this job is good insiders would have employ his/her siblings to take up the job irrespective of their qualifications.

I am telling you the reason why the vacancy is public is because people japa from the role every now and then so they keep thgoing vacancy public permanently

14 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Rodwave: 10:17am On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
"Business Executive"

Sell and get commission. Simple

If you can do it, go for it. They are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Champneys: 10:18am On May 09, 2021
Business Executive, a fancy title for leaflet and flyer distributor.

Best wishes! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by addexx: 10:18am On May 09, 2021
Academicwizman:

If you see a future in real estate. I mean if you intend to establish one in the future, I'll say grab the opportunity irrespective of the pay. Be determined to be the best marketer and earn lots of money.

Bro you aren't being realistic. Determination won't pay bills. You can work hard for months in real estate and not get a single paycheck. You will start hating your life. The best way to dive into real estate comfortably is when you are comfortable. At least getting steady income monthly while you do it on the side. Then after one or two major sales, you can then transition fully into the industry. There may be exceptions to the rule but they are very few and it will be foolish to bank on probabilities.

17 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Incognito403: 10:18am On May 09, 2021
Adron properties is hard for you to market.

They bought one property in one remote area of Osun and are selling a plot there for 600k. Say wetin?!

As if that's not enough, there are many red flags in their deals. Firstly you have to pay them a sum of 1.8m if you want to build a duplex on the land. See the breakdown:

Legal documents- 200,00
Survey Plan - 200,000
Architectural Drawing:
-bungalow 50,000
-duplex 100,000

Structural Drawing (for duplex):
- duplex 70,000

Mechanical and Engineering plan:
- bungalow 50,000
- duplex 100,000

Building plan approval:
- bungalow 80,000
- duplex 120,000

infrastructure (I believe this is for drainage, water and electricity to the house):

supervision:

Imagine spending almost 2.5 million in one remote village settlement and you haven't laid one block for foundation.

How can you market this to anyone? Just tell me how?

And their branding makes it worse. They make it look like they're targeting middle income (salary) earners. They'll tell you you can pay in piecemeal but this is nothing but extortion.

My advise; save up and build your property yourself. If you can't afford to save for a parcel of land or building now then go and invest your money in a business. Don't waste your time with these folks.

And, did I even mention that the land they're asking people to market hasn't been partitioned? In fact, they only cleared it and are building fence around it. So, if you pay now till maybe 2023 before you'll start building.

That one na deal?!

Anyways, if you need to dump some money somewhere for a very long term investment then they're not a bad idea.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by lionlee216(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2021
Incognito403:
Adron properties is hard for you to market.

They bought one property in one remote area of Osun and are selling a plot there for 600k. Say wetin?!

As if that's not enough, there are many red flags in their deals. Firstly you have to pay them a sum of 1.8m if you want to build a duplex on the land. See the breakdown:

Legal documents- 200,00
Survey Plan - 200,000
w?

This is very true

1 Like

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by freesoul12: 10:27am On May 09, 2021
You better create your own mini real estate platform and start nurturing it rather than becoming a marketer for such company. instagram, facebook and twitter dey there for u. meet house and land owners codedly or look for experienced real estate agent and tap from their ideas. Just rebrand your concept. If its not a marketing job ...pls prepare and grab it. Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
"Business Executive"

In my own place of work, the business executive oversees the marketing department.

He is a senior official, so he does not do the dirty jobs.

I don't know much about the department other than that the marketers are mostly young boys and girls with at least a school cert. They are the ones who go out on the street wearing the uniform of our organization. The business executive wears the uniform too, but I don't think it is mandatory for him. And even though he wears the uniform, he does not go out advertising on the street. He has an air-conditioned office.

I don't know about other places, though. Maybe business executive means something else elsewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by SocialJustice: 10:28am On May 09, 2021
megacity:
Let them do the interview online. No travel to anywhere
Exactly.
Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by lavendae(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
"Business Executive"

I have been there, i vexed worked out from their office, they are bunch of liars, them even talk say na we go they pay 1500 naira for staff bus to fuel am to carry us around,i vex left with the so called Hr calculator, latter sold it to make up for my transportation

13 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
"Business Executive"

One of my course mate had been working with them since 2013 during her IT days. I don't think she can leave that company any moment from now. It pain me that she is not on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2021
TIDDOLL:
"Business Executive"

I have checked Adron Homes job ad.

It seems like their own business executive means marketer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

One of my course mate had been working with them since 2013 during her IT days. I don't think she can leave that company any moment from now. It pain me that she is not on nairaland.

Why can't she leave?

Is she enjoying the place or unhappy but tied down by contract?

2 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Toosure70: 10:45am On May 09, 2021
Go shap shap and come advertise the house here.

4 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Hassan88(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2021
It's a marketing role, they will only pay you on targets, in order words, you generate your salary by yourself. It's not worth it. I have been there, I see I saw I run I ran!

7 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by zpakln(f): 10:47am On May 09, 2021
lavendae:

I have been there, i vexed worked out from their office, they are bunch of liars, them even talk say na we go they pay 1500 naira for staff bus to fuel am to carry us around,i vex left with the so called Hr calculator, latter sold it to make up for my transportation
Can't stop laughing; D

6 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by zpakln(f): 10:47am On May 09, 2021
lavendae:

Lol, can't stop laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Why can't she leave?

Enjoying the place ni oooo, maybe is because she is a lady sha

3 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by lavendae(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2021
zpakln:
Can't stop laughing; D
I forgot to tell you they even asked us to pay for our own uniforms too

7 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Ernesttoby30: 10:55am On May 09, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Why can't she leave?

Most of them always believed that they will make it one day by making big sales couple with their motivational speakers (managers, team leader etc) who will always brainwashed them every monday morning etc. But before them ko realize the true, it's always too late for them to quit.

They will even be collecting the little savings of their staffs all in the name of fueling bus, medical etc. That work na slavery work abeg

11 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Academicwizman(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2021
addexx:

Bro you aren't being realistic. Determination won't pay bills. You can work hard for months in real estate and not get a single paycheck. You will start hating your life. The best way to dive into real estate comfortably is when you are comfortable. At least getting steady income monthly while you do it on the side. Then after one or two major sales, you can then transition fully into the industry. There may be exceptions to the rule but they are very few and it will be foolish to bank on probabilities.

You are right. I forgot to add that he should also have something else as a side hussle. However, of he really has passion for real estate and see it as what he wants to venture into in the future, I'll advise him to work for the organisation (even for free). He will just have it at the back of his mind that what he has really come to do is a coded apprenticeship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by cayorday89(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2021
Jones90:

My girlfriend was working with them. Their staff welfare is extremely poor. As a matter of fact, i won't advise my enemy to work there. You earn based on commission. If your client did not pay, you won't get shishi from them by month end. There was a time, my girlfriend salary was 7k after one month. Due to the fact that most of her clients didn't turn up well that month. But if you are very good in marketing, you will make some money sha. Though its not easy. 6% commission thereabout on every sales of landed properties.

And the most annoying part is that their MD will be lavishing money on artists and unnecessary donations instead of paying his staffs that worked the money for him. They will be giving them lemon colored uniform here and there.
Your last paragraph lies my thoughtful thoughts qbout so many organizations on how they find it so easy to lavish huge amounts on celebrity who are expected to do next to nothing but just appear for a photo shoot advert and in return hope that they gain more patronage through them and pay less to nothing on their employed staff who are made to work their ass off with shirts they still deduct from their meagre salary for advert and publicity.

6 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Draught: 11:09am On May 09, 2021
Please dont go.. They are very useless..

These niggas instead of them to say they need ppl with OND/HND ,they will be offering bs pay to university graduates saying you will get 2k for transport every week then when you get someone to buy you get 3% - 5% depending on amount..

Thats it no Salary!!!

Just weekly TP and commission from sales..

Bs niggas!!

Anyways that was like 3 years ago, i dont care to know how they operate now..

3 Likes

Re: Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? by Dbarrzx: 11:14am On May 09, 2021
Marketing alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite / Sleeping At EFCC Office After Aptitude Test PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.