Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is It Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal? (728 Views)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? by poca4real(m): 3:14am On Apr 26, 2011
My fiance received a call from a Guy called his friend for 40mins at Night,when we were both together,and telling me that there is nothing between them,just a friend,but i find it difficult to believe.fellow nairalanders,what can you say about this?i need an advise b4 i cut off the relationship.
Re: Is It Normal? by obowunmi(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2011
Are you suspecting your fiance of being a fagg ? What if the guy is his boss ? Ask him directly or get over him. Your choice! Naija women sef: man works, complain, talks to co-workers: complain, talks to family: complain.

I'm thinking a self esteem building workshop for naija babes, their complaints is too darn much.
Re: Is It Normal? by MissyB3(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
Rotfl! See this clown.  grin  grin  grin  grin
You want to cut off the relationship because she took a call at night or because the call lasted for 40 minutes or because the caller is a dude?
Whichever one, you need help.  grin grin grin

obowunmi:

Are you suspecting your fiance of being a fagg ? What if the guy is his boss ? Ask him directly or get over him. Your choice! Naija women sef: man works, complain, talks to co-workers: complain, talks to family: complain.

I'm thinking a self esteem building workshop for naija babes, their complaints is too darn much.
It just has to be the woman's fault somehow, huh?  undecided
Doesn't the poster sound like the typical insecure Naija dude, to you? I could have sworn it's quite easy to tell his sex, from his post.  undecided
Re: Is It Normal? by obowunmi(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
LOL --- didn't realize it was a dude.
Re: Is It Normal? by Nekai(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2011
poca4real:

My fiance received a call from a Guy called his friend for 40mins at Night,when we were both together,and telling me that there is nothing between them,just a friend,but i find it difficult to believe.fellow nairalanders,what can you say about this?i need an advise b4 i cut off the relationship.

Poster are u a woman?

And why would you suspect your fiance over a phone call?
Re: Is It Normal? by Blazay(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Like her life should cease because she plans to marry you or something?
Please, leave them alone.
The guy may be financing your wedding and other ventures you may embark on in the future.
Stop blocking your blessings sir! kiss
Re: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2011
i was as confused as anyone here since he wrote
a guy called HIS friend

@poster
if having a conversation at night is hard to believe (for you) then i dont think you should get married to her, or better yet, you should marry yourself!
were you not sitting next to her when that call came, didnt you listen to what they were talking about?!

should she just hang up the phone to appease your ego/low self esteem?!

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Television May Shorten Your Life / What Will Be Your Legacy? / Female Teacher Accused Of Defiling Three-year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.