Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon (1179 Views)

Join Now If You Missed Bitcoin, Ethereum,xrp,doge Coin And Safemoon / Need Your Advice Guys About Win Coin And Safemoon Token / Just In! DOGECOIN PRICE PREDICTION April 24th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 12:59am On May 08, 2021
*Become a multi-million investing in Dogecoin and Safemoon*

Life as they say is all about taking opportunity that comes your way.

To be successful, it is in the mind and to be poor, is also in the mind.

When you see yourself as a failure, you've failed already. That's why the Bible said *" as a Man thinketh in is heart so is he"*.

This is a reference passage to all those who made it in life because they desired to be rich, they set out a plan, works towards it, and they were *100% focus* on their plans. No body believes in you more than yourself, not even your parents.

Others may have failed in what you're about to do, that doesn't mean you're going to fail but it's simply telling you how you can succeed because you've learnt from others peoples failure.

*Why I'm I saying all these?*

About this time last year, a friend of mine introduced me into Cryptocurrency, *etherum* to be precise, by that time( March 2020), *1eth* was *#65k* and I had such money but was reluctant to invest. I introduced it to one of my friend, who bought 4 etherum at *#260k* and today, 1 etherum is over *#1.7m* . Meaning, the guy worth over *#6m* in a matter of a year.

Now, another such opportunity has presented itself, and I wouldn't want you to be left out. You may be even richer than him if you decide to take the opportunity.

February this year, a friend of mine give me a call and advice me if I have money, I should try an invest in these cryptocurrencies, she mentioned *Dogecoin* , and *safemoon* .

By that time I million Dogecoin was *#10k* and 1 million safemoon was *#2600* only but as I'm talking to you now, 1million safemoon worth over *#10k* and the price still soaring high. The prediction is that, by December 2021, 1 safemoon will cost $10(#4800).

*Let me shock you*!

Do you know that with 1 million safemoon you invest today, you can be a multi millionaire in less than a year or two?

*Let's do the mathematics*

With about *#12k* now you can have 1million safemoon.

In two years, 1 safemoon will worth *$10* which is about *#4800* taking ($1 to
be #480)
*480 x 1000000 =* _(#480,000000.00)_
Imagine if you buy up to *5 million* safemoon.

This is the difference between the rich and the poor.(taking up opportunity).

As I said earlier, *poverty* is a choice and to become *rich* , is also a factor of choice, so choose wisely!

I'm always available to assist, if you need my kind advise.

You can contact me on
07010261010-calls, WhatsApp and telegram.

_Let's invest together
Your Crypto Vendor_ , *Kongerf*
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2021
*Become a multi-millionaire investing in Dogecoin and Safemoon*

Life as they say is all about taking opportunity that comes your way.

To be successful, it is in the mind and to be poor, is also in the mind.

When you see yourself as a failure, you've failed already. That's why the Bible said *" as a Man thinketh in is heart so is he"*.

This is a reference passage to all those who made it in life because they desired to be rich, they set out a plan, works towards it, and they were *100% focus* on their plans. No body believes in you more than yourself, not even your parents.

Others may have failed in what you're about to do, that doesn't mean you're going to fail but it's simply telling you how you can succeed because you've learnt from others peoples failure.

*Why I'm I saying all these?*

About this time last year, a friend of mine introduced me into Cryptocurrency, *etherum* to be precise, by that time( March 2020), *1eth* was *#65k* and I had such money but was reluctant to invest. I introduced it to one of my friend, who bought 4 etherum at *#260k* and today, 1 etherum is over *#1.7m* . Meaning, the guy worth over *#6m* in a matter of a year.

Now, another such opportunity has presented itself, and I wouldn't want you to be left out. You may be even richer than him if you decide to take the opportunity.

February this year, a friend of mine give me a call and advice me if I have money, I should try an invest in these cryptocurrencies, she mentioned *Dogecoin* , and *safemoon* .

By that time I million Dogecoin was *#10k* and 1 million safemoon was *#2600* only but as I'm talking to you now, 1million safemoon worth over *#10k* and the price still soaring high. The prediction is that, by December 2021, 1 safemoon will cost $10(#4800).

*Let me shock you*!

Do you know that with 1 million safemoon you invest today, you can be a multi millionaire in less than a year or two?

*Let's do the mathematics*

With about *#12k* now you can have 1million safemoon.

In two years, 1 safemoon will worth *$10* which is about *#4800* taking ($1 to
be #480)
*480 x 1000000 =* _(#480,000000.00)_
Imagine if you buy up to *5 million* safemoon.

This is the difference between the rich and the poor.(taking up opportunity).

As I said earlier, *poverty* is a choice and to become *rich* , is also a factor of choice, so choose wisely!

I'm always available to assist, if you need my kind advise.

You can write me on victorntia@gmail.com.
07010261010-calls, WhatsApp and telegram.

_Let's invest together
Your Crypto Vendor_ , *Kongerf*
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Nobody: 1:32am On May 08, 2021
This is real 419, which one be Safemoon. Once you take their naira, you type yeye Safemoon figures in your scam website....hahahahaha

This one na local yahoo.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by DestinyDc: 1:38am On May 08, 2021
You wanna buy dogecoin
,tron,
Btt,
btc,
usdt,
bnb,
xrp,
wrx,
win,
vet,
uni,
Dm on whatsapp (08178368276)

1 Like

Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Bekermann(m): 1:40am On May 08, 2021
True
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Bekermann(m): 1:41am On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:
This is real 419, which one be Safemoon. Once you take their naira, you type yeye Safemoon figures in your scam website....hahahahaha

This one na local yahoo.

Jumping into conclusion will do you more harm than good. You have the internet at your fingertips. Make your findings.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Nobody: 2:15am On May 08, 2021
Bekermann:

Jumping into conclusion will do you more harm than good. You have the internet at your fingertips. Make your findings.

Anyone can create tokens of any funny name from Ethereum platform my brother. Na Yahoo be dis
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:

This one na local yahoo.

Ignorance is very big diseas

You need not display ur ignorance in the open.

The best expected of u is to Google and learn more about the coin.

Don't tell me u're in sambisa forest unless u can't afford data.

Arguing blindly exposes your stupidity the more.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2021
If you don't know how safemoon looks like, see it here

Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by ibechris(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2021
Do u need to argue with anybody especially when u are telling the truth...?

Ur analysis isnt bad neither does depict u as a fraudster.Fact is,people must talk whether good or bad,they will always talk people down and look down on opportunities. However, I have never buy these coins before and the only one I bought and kept till this day was bitcoin.

Keep it up...where is ur location.
If u are in Abuja,i would have preferred u come to down to my house to educate me.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2021
2simple:

I agree, but stop scamming people. Thief
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Nobody: 11:25am On May 08, 2021
ibechris:

Ur analysis isnt bad neither does depict u as a fraudster.Fact is,people must talk whether good or bad,they will always talk people down and look down on opportunities. However, I have never buy these coins before and the only one I bought and kept till this day was bitcoin.

If u are in Abuja,i would have preferred u come to down to my house to educate me.

You can open as many as 100 usernames on nairaland and comment as a scammer, username is free grin
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Bekermann(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Anyone can create tokens of any funny name from Ethereum platform my brother. Na Yahoo be dis

OK. Your opinion. You're entitled to it.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 08, 2021
Bekermann:

OK. Your opinion. You're entitled to it.

I wont let you scam people on nairaland. Go and scam foreigners like your mates.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Bekermann(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I wont let you scam people on nairaland. Go and scam foreigners like your mates.

You'll be alright. Have a great day.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 08, 2021
Bekermann:

You'll be alright. Have a great day.

Okay scammer. Thanks
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Bekermann(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2021
2simple:

You shouldn't be replying that one. People like that make people quote this racist statement "if you want to hide something from a blackman, put it in writing"
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
ibechris:

I'm sorry about displaying that other side of me in the social media.

Apologies...

I'm in AKwa Ibom State, we can still talk via telegram or Whatsapp VN.

Do have a great day.

Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
Bekermann:

You shouldn't be replying that one. People like that make people quote this racist statement "if you want to hide something from a blackman, put it in writing"

Absolutely sir
100%
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by kerriman: 8:17pm On May 12, 2021
My brother l don't believe in things like this before but a colleague in the office made me to give it a trial late last year and l invested in btc, tron and ripple today l am happier because l made four times of what l invested . The only unfortunate thing is that l lost that colleague early last month(May his soul rest in perfect peace) meeting him has been one of my greatest financial breakthrough . Even when Ripple dropped to #30 from the price l bought at #300 he will always encourage me to buy more if l have that l should not afraid but today Ripple is about #1,500 just calculate if l bought about 3000 that is #1200 x 3000= #3.9m.

1 Like

Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by billyG(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I agree, but stop scamming people. Thief
He has not ask U to send money to his account na!I know when eth was #360,if I had bought & hold now I will be smiling.
Wise men seize opportunity but foolish men ignore opportunity.
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 12, 2021
billyG:

He has not ask U to send money to his account na!I know when eth was #360,if I had bought & hold now I will be smiling.
Wise men seize opportunity but foolish men ignore opportunity.

You are the same scammer coming with different usernames. Ethereum and Bitcoin are real, but this yeye coin is fake 419 nonsense
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by peropoliet(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2021
kerriman:
My brother l don't believe in things like this before but a colleague in the office made me to give it a trial late last year and l invested in btc, tron and ripple today l am happier because l made four times of what l invested . The only unfortunate thing is that l lost that colleague early last month(May his soul rest in perfect peace) meeting him has been one of my greatest financial breakthrough . Even when Ripple dropped to #30 from the price l bought at #300 he will always encourage me to buy more if l have that l should not afraid but today Ripple is about #1,500 just calculate if l bought about 3000 that is #1200 x 3000= #3.9m.
hope you know that you won't make heaven with all these lies
Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by billyG(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are the same scammer coming with different usernames. Ethereum and Bitcoin are real, but this yeye coin is fake 419 nonsense
Me a scammer!I prefer to die a pauper than scam anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Free Coin Worth $6k / How To Change Your Level This Year! Make Massive Wealth This Year!! / Illegal Sale Of Stock By Cashcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.