Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. (2493 Views)

Little Child Captured The Moment Unknown Gunmen Invaded Uzodimma's Home (VIDEO) / Prison Break At Minna Niger State Last Night Update / Graphic Photos Of People Killed After Gunmen Invaded Hausa Community In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2021
We don't care if you terrorists understand Igbo language or not. The video commentary is in Igbo language because River state is over 80% Igbo and it is Igboland. Go jump into the lagoon and die if you don't like it. We are recuring our land of terrorists from juta jalon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKTUbURPa18

How Unknown Gunmen invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night

3 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by peteregwu(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2021
I am Igbo, as for me I don't like the wickedness of killing any police man. If the fight is against terrorists who are bent on killing igbos, that's fine but the idea of killing policemen or any security agents that meant no harm is a no no for me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by BKayy: 3:28pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:
I am Igbo, as for me I don't like the wickedness of killing any police man. If the fight is against terrorists who are bent on killing igbos, that's fine but the idea of killing policemen or any security agents that meant no harm is a no no for me.
How about the idea of the same police men killing innocent IPOB protesters everyday?
My dear "I am Igbo but" you see the way me and you were observing and did nothing when IPOB protesters were killed, let's do the same and relax and watch the movie. E no go tey e go soon end

13 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

How about the idea of the same police men killing innocent IPOB protesters everyday?
My dear "I am Igbo but" you see the way me and you were observing and did nothing when IPOB protesters were killed, let's do the same and relax and watch the movie. E no go tey e go soon end
be careful of what u wished for

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by BKayy: 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
be careful of what u wished for
Nobody is wishing anything. I said that we should all relax and enjoy the movie.

7 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:

Terrorist, shut up with your nonsense "I am Igbo" garbage. All police in Biafraland, Igbo or not are terrorists and must be treated as one.
When you block our roads and extort over 40billion naira yearly from our people and then kill many because they didn't offer you N100 and N20 bribe, then you are a legitimate target as a terrorist. We don't want terrorists in our land. Get that into your thick terrorist skull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0db6oOL8I

Police allegedly Kills young Keke Rider over N100 Bribe in Rukpokwu,Port Harcourt

8 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 3:36pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

Nobody is wishing anything. I said that we should all relax and enjoy the movie
Wetin concern me, as long as u are fine with turning ur land to somalia, I am ok with it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvJL29K0cCk

Police Officer Kills Bus Driver In Lagos (Video)

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5XNEEVKI4

A Police Officer Shut A. Keke Rider To Death, Today 17th Of April At Abia State

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by BKayy: 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
killing policemen is never a good idea because if they leave that ur region, it will turn to Somalia, forget all what u are saying.

A place where government power is not felt is the most unsafe place.
If u are Igbo, u should condemn it
See this one oh.
When has government power been on the benefit of Ndigbo?
Which people killed over 42 IPOB protesters at Nkpor Anambra State?
And which people laughed over it? Ans the same you that is preaching to me.
My dear you think we have amnesia or what?

5 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Terrorist, shut up with your nonsense "I am Igbo" garbage. All police in Biafraland, Igbo or not are terrorists and must be treated as one.
When you block our roads and extort over 40billion naira yearly from our people and then kill many because they didn't offer you N100 and N20 bribe, then you are a legitimate target as a terrorist. We don't want terrorists in our land. Get that into your thick terrorist skull.

Police allegedly Kills young Keke Rider over N100 Bribe in Rukpokwu,Port Harcourt
Bravo! Bravo!!!
As long as u are fine in turning ur region into hell, we are fine, I will only pray for ur success as u kill and get killed but pls do not involve portharcourt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
Wetin concern me, as long as u are fine with turning ur land to somalia, I am ok with it

Yeah!! Clap for us while we turn our land into somalia. When did this your love of Igbos start? Hypocrite, carry your fake love to your afonja land and stop crying more than the bereaved. We can handle our somalia, go and handle yours. I am 100% sure that you typing from IDP camp in Bening republic, you useless afonja.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

See this one oh.
When has government power been on the benefit of Ndigbo?
Which people killed over 42 IPOB protesters at Nkpor Anambra State?
And which people laughed over it? Ans the same you that is preaching to me.
My dear you think we have amnesia or what?
well, as long as u dont take the war to other regions, then its fine by me.
U can go on ahead with the killings and getting killed.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM&t=17s

Nigerian army killed pro-Biafra separatists

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by peteregwu(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Yes I understand what you are saying. We have too much policemen and military men mounting road blocks everywhere in the east, but is this how we ought to go about it?
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by chatinent: 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
Nna ehn
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Yeah!! Clap for us while we turn our land into somalia. When did this your love of Igbos start? Hypocrite, carry your fake love to your afonja land and stop crying more than the bereaved. We can handle our somalia, go and handle yours. I am 100% sure that you typing from IDP camp in Bening republic, you useless afonja.
First, I am not typing from Benin republic
Secondly, I am not afonja
Thirdly, I'm not saying this cos I love Igbo's, nah... I'm typing this cos I have humanity in me, I am typing this cos humans life are not chickens, in ur quest to fight the Nigerian Army, u have scare others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2021
The boys have made an impression.Its now time to focus on the fulani herdsmen.Allow the security agents to do their work
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:

Yes I understand what you are saying. We have too much policemen and military men mounting road blocks everywhere in the east, but is this how we ought to go about it?
YES, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE TO GO ABOUT IT. NOTICE THAT I TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS?

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a burn for a burn, a life for a life. Thats how all this got started and that's how it's going to end"~Jenny Han

Now tell me your option on how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Ofodirinwa: 3:46pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:
We don't care if you terrorists understand Igbo language or not. The video commentary is in Igbo language because River state is over 80% Igbo and it is Igboland. Go jump into the lagoon and die if you don't like it. We are recuring our land of terrorists from juta jalon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKTUbURPa18

How Unknown Gunmen invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night

please I am Igbo and she is speaking Ikwerre/Bini, can someone translate this to Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
First, I am not typing from Benin republic
Secondly, I am not afonja
Thirdly, I'm not saying this cos I love Igbo's, nah... I'm typing this cos I have humanity in me, I am typing this cos humans life are not chickens, in ur quest to fight the Nigerian Army, u have scare others
Take your humanity nonsense and shove it up to your asss. Who called you to act humanity nonsense for them? When the terrorists in the police uniform were killing our people, show me any thread here where you showed your useless humanity. They blocked our roads and extort over 40 billion naira yearly from our people and killed many of us that refused to pay, did you talk then? if yes, show me the thread where you talked about humanity or shut up your humanity's useless mouth once and for all.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a burn for a burn, a life for a life. Thats how all this got started and that's how it's going to end"~Jenny Han

3 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by peteregwu(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

YES, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE TO GO ABOUT IT. NOTICE THAT I TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS?

Now tell me your option on how to go about it.

Well, as long as human beings is concern, that's their way of going about things.
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2021
How Police Personnel Raked In 9.35Billion Naira From Roadblocks In The Southeast-Nigeria In 18 Months

Titled: Police-Oiled Blue-Collar Crime In The Southeast-Nigeria: How Nigerian Police Personnel In The Zone Unlawfully Made N9.35Billion (over 60 Million US Dollars) From 1,350 Check-points In 18 Months As Against N3.5 Billion Lost To Kidnappers In The Zone Since 2007

itled: Police-Oiled Blue-Collar Crime In The Southeast-Nigeria: How Nigerian Police Personnel In The Zone Unlawfully Made N9.35Billion (over 60 Million US Dollars) From 1,350 Check-points In 18 Months As Against N3.5 Billion Lost To Kidnappers In The Zone Since 2007

(Onitsha- Nigeria, July 28, 2010)-In Criminology, blue-collar crime is regarded as any crime committed by an individual from a lower social class, as opposed to white-collar crime committed by individuals of higher social class. An example of a blue-collar criminal is a police person who demands for a bribe at the police check-point. On the other hand, it is bribery when one other than a public official corruptly takes the initiative and offers what he knows is not an authorized fee to a public official; and it is extortion when a public official corruptly makes an unlawful demand which is paid by one who does not realize it is not the fee authorized for the services rendered (see latest (2009) edition of the Black’s Law Dictionary).

It is on the basis of the foregoing that we decided to take a cursory look at the blue-collar criminality or roadblock extortions in the Southeast-Nigeria from January 2009 to June 2010 or in the past 18 months. We had severally observed that between June 1999 and December 2008, the Anambra State Police personnel unlawfully made a whopping sum of N3.3Billion from various police check-points or roadblocks in the State.

This was as a result of our earlier investigations, using commonsense principles such as observations from, and interactions with travelers and transporters and the eyewitnesses’ accounts. We had in the course of the said investigations, interviewed several victims such as commercial motorcyclists, commercial motorists, private car operators and other eyewitnesses. Our investigations then were (and are still) restricted to roadblock extortions and did not cover other branches of blue-collar crime being perpetrated by corrupt police persons such as extortions associated with conveyance of goods and other related items, unlawful bail fees, extortions arising from criminal investigations, etc. We also made a finding of the fact that, if calculated, the foregoing extortions would either be at par with the sum total of extortions associated with roadblocks or double same.

It was our further finding that between June 1999 and December 2003, toll benchmark used by the extortionists was N10.00 per extortee and a total number of 70 roadblocks were estimated to have existed then on Anambra roads. And each roadblock, manned by a five-person or four-person police squad made the sum of N10,000 per day from commercial and private motorists and motorcyclists, who encountered the affected roadblocks about one-thousand (1000) times per day, meaning that a total sum of N700,000 was generated by the extortionists per day from the 70 check-points.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/07/27/how-police-personnel-raked-935billion-naira-roadblocks-southeast-nigeria-18-months%E2%80%8F

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Tochj(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:
Who shot endsars youths? Police
Who shot unarmed IPOB?police
Who kills innocent citizens? Police
Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:

Well, as long as human beings is concern, that's their way of going about things.
Tell us your own way of going about it. I have told you mine. Stop wasting time and talking garbage. Just tell us your own option. [b]"Ndi onwere ka esi emeya" [/b]group. Tell us. They are killing our people every day and you are here talking garbage.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Elliotwaveforec: 3:55pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:

Peter my man, but the police and the army work for the Fulani terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 3:58pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Take your humanity nonsense and shove it up to your asss. Who called you to act humanity nonsense for them? When the terrorists in the police uniform were killing our people, show me any thread here where you showed your useless humanity. They blocked our roads and extort over 40 billion naira yearly from our people and killed many of us that refused to pay, did you talk then? if yes, show me the thread where you talked about humanity or shut up your humanity's useless mouth once and for all.

ok, u are doing great.
But I hope u are one of the few that are fighting as UGM, cos if u are hiding behind ur partly broken phone with ur daily free data, it will be bad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Brexxit(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

What is this one even saying?

The same ESN or ipob unknown gunmen who go about harassing even their fellow Igbomen, didn't u watch the video of them snatching cars from motorists before they carried out an attack recently.

The monsters y'all created will soon consume y'all,by then even borno will safer than the southeast.

Keep on cheering them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2021
Chicken is coming home to roost. No one has the monopoly of violence. You have your guns, we have ours. So respect should rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS-FnIlOOkw&t=6s

Video Of Army Brutalising IPOB Members.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by peteregwu(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Tell us your own way of going about it. I have told you mine. Stop wasting time and talking garbage. Just tell us your own option. [b]"Ndi onwere ka esi emeya" [/b]group. Tell us. They are killing our people every day and you are here talking garbage.

I actually want peace to reign and some kind of negotiation between the south east and the Nigerian government.
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
ok, u are doing great.
But I hope u are one of the few that are fighting as UGM, cos if u are hiding behind ur partly broken phone with ur daily free data, it will be bad
Yes, i am in Aba right now. Where are you? Come home to join your terrorist brothers to die in Biafraland. You are being paid N30k to spread propaganda online, come down to Biafraland, that's where the heat at. We want to send you on an errand to your allah.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by peteregwu(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Peter my man, but the police and the army work for the Fulani terrorists.

I am aware of it and no doubt it is true. I am just saying my own opinion as a christian anyway. But if I look acceding to the Bible, it is the fulfilment of the bible prophecy. The end time chaos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad Video: How Gunmen Beheaded Imo LGA Chairman After Collecting Ransom / Canadian Police Shook After Tasing Man Many Times & He Was Still Standing (vid) / Igbo Man Who Paid Kidnappers N5m Ransom With Fake Naira Notes Receives Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.