Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,231 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (314 Views)

Why Business Beginners Should Be Careful Of Partnership Business / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / Why Business Interest Is Important For Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Olypm(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2021
Re: by Arijude(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2021
verybody should know that this guy is a SCAMMER. I ordered bnb of 7500 naira from him and since I sent the money he has refused to send the bnb to my wallet and has refused to reply my message on whatsapp. SCAMMER ! SCAMMER !! SCAMMER !!!

His details: Wema bank
John Ezeh
Phone no: 07085398695
Re: by Arijude(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2021
Olypm:
Why do you need to get a logo for your business? If you are curious to know why a business need a logo then let's go straight to the point without wasting time.

1. A logo help people to remember your brand faster. For example, you go to market to buy something, trust me you will rather buy a product you are familiar with. And how do you recognize it fast? You remember the brand faster when you see their logo on the product.

2. A logo boost your business reputation: Getting a logo for your business shows that your business have an identity.

3. A logo make your business relevant in this century: we are now in a digital world, your business need a logo to showcase identity in this digital world. It shows that your business is a serious one.

4. Lastly, a great logo give people a clue of what you business is about and how they can identify your brand out of the crowd.

Your business need a logo and not just a logo but a great logo that attracts customers and show a good identity of your brand.
verybody should know that this guy is a SCAMMER. I ordered bnb of 7500 naira from him and since I sent the money he has refused to send the bnb to my wallet and has refused to reply my message on whatsapp. SCAMMER ! SCAMMER !! SCAMMER !!!

His details: Wema bank
John Ezeh
Phone no: 07085398695

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It For Bank To Issue A Bank Reference Letter / Purchase Steak Online – Roadhouse Coupons / Emperorblog21 Is A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.