Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind (291 Views)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. / Arik Airlines Going Down Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Forumite: 10:02pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by incogni2o: 10:09pm On May 08, 2021
I'll advice to list some things that will make people interested in loaning you.

Sorry
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Omihanifa: 10:14pm On May 08, 2021
Guy listen to me, stop paying those loan apps. The worst they can do is that they will call or message all your contacts. After that life continues.

If you are scared that as soon as money enters your account they will automatically deduct it, that's not a problem, break all your ATM cards attached to those accounts and run to the bank to obtain new ones. ( All the infos with the former cards attached to those accounts will be useless and they won't be able to automatically deduct from your account anymore)

*** As for those that will come for my head and be saying those loan apps are in business and bla bla bla undecided tell that to the marines.

Loan apps in Nigeria are clearly exploiting the masses and the CBN need to do something about it on time.

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Daveambition(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2021
There's this rumor bout bandit giving out cash off north, e be like na now be the perfect time for yu to subscribe to them; they wil even loan yu 72virgins in ur after-life. Those guys have a heart of Goat{GOLD}
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Forumite: 10:28pm On May 08, 2021
Thanks but what did I leave out?
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Forumite: 10:34pm On May 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
Guy listen to me, stop paying those loan apps. The worst they can do is that they will call or message all your contacts. After that life continues.

If you are scared that as soon as money enters your account they will automatically deduct it, that's not a problem, break all your ATM cards attached to those accounts and run to the bank to obtain new ones. ( All the infos with the former cards attached to those accounts will be useless and they won't be able to automatically deduct from your account anymore)

*** As for those that will come for my head and be saying those loan apps are in business and bla bla bla undecided tell that to the marines.

Loan apps in Nigeria are clearly exploiting the masses and the CBN need to do something about it on time.
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Omihanifa: 10:47pm On May 08, 2021
Forumite:
I think that's criminal, I entered into an agreement and will honor it. I just hate that it's now recurring and the interests plus the repayment schedule is killing.

if you know you entered into an agreement and you will honour it why come here and lament.
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Dogasas: 9:30pm On May 22, 2021
Omihanifa:

Bro pls I need your advice. Do these loan apps visit you in the address you provided during registration? I've been a good customer of kashkash for a while and I've never defaulted. However , yesterday there was a delay in the money I was expecting . To God who made me, my plan was to pay kashkash immediately I got the alert . However their customer care called me and was going Gaga. I told him to give me till Monday and if I don't pay by Monday, he can go ahead to message my contacts. That was the assurance I gave him.. Later he sent a text giving me an ultimatum of 4 hours else he'll be coming with police etc. Hours later he still sent demeaning messages to my contacts. The guy still had the guts to call me asking for money , I reminded him about the messages he sent to my contacts and I wasn't gonna pay a dime until he sends back a disclaimer to all of them. He started threatening me with police etc. Can these people actually visit your house with police?

Also is there a way to bypass them not accessing your contacts?
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Omihanifa: 9:35pm On May 22, 2021
Dogasas:

Bro pls I need your advice. Do these loan apps visit you in the address you provided during registration? I've been a good customer of kashkash for a while and I've never defaulted. However , yesterday there was a delay in the money I was expecting . To God who made me, my plan was to pay kashkash immediately I got the alert . However their customer care called me and was going Gaga. I told him to give me till Monday and if I don't pay by Monday, he can go ahead to message my contacts. That was the assurance I gave him.. Later he sent a text giving me an ultimatum of 4 hours else he'll be coming with police etc. Hours later he still sent demeaning messages to my contacts. The guy still had the guts to call me asking for money , I reminded him about the messages he sent to my contacts and I wasn't gonna pay a dime until he sends back a disclaimer to all of them. He started threatening me with police etc. Can these people actually visit your house with police?

Also is there a way to bypass them not accessing your contacts?

They don't go to people's houses to demand for their loans
Since he has sent message to your contacts just ignore the guy and forget about the loan repayment
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by Dogasas: 9:40pm On May 22, 2021
Omihanifa:

Since he has sent message to your contacts just ignore the guy and forget about the loan repayment
Those guys are very dumb. Do you think you can blackmail someone and still expect him to pay o.. like it doesn't make sense bro.. you sent ridiculous messages to someone's contacts and you still expect him to pay you lol. I told the guy I'm not paying a dime any longer . They'll start threatening with them go block bvn etc grin how is it possible to block someone's bvn abeg.. they're not even licenced. Coz you can't be offering loans and expect to be repaid within 6 days. This one gave me 20k to pay 28 k in 14 days lol. CBN doesn't accept such policies . Those guys need to be taught a bitter lesson.
Re: Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind by CaptainZubi: 10:03pm On May 22, 2021
Dogasas:

Those guys are very dumb. Do you think you can blackmail someone and still expect him to pay o.. like it doesn't make sense bro.. you sent ridiculous messages to someone's contacts and you still expect him to pay you lol. I told the guy I'm not paying a dime any longer . They'll start threatening with them go block bvn etc grin how is it possible to block someone's bvn abeg.. they're not even licenced. Coz you can't be offering loans and expect to be repaid within 6 days. This one gave me 20k to pay 28 k in 14 days lol. CBN doesn't accept such policies . Those guys need to be taught a bitter lesson.
Omihanifa:

I won't advice anybody to take loans from these apps. If you can't go to a bank to process a loan, then avoid these apps or lapo etc.

For the apps, I've heard of many cases where they message your contacts ontop default. It's pure stupidity to repay that money after they must have blackmailed you. I believe if every people who took their loans can take this route, they'll get sense by force.. don't borrow loans you can't pay but if they send embarassing messages to your contacts because you defaulted, then it will be so foolish of you if you give them one naira.

(1) (Reply)

Health Problems After A Psychiatric Hospital / Week 2 2021 Aussie Football Pool Fixtures, EKO, LKO For Sat 17 Jul 2021 / Small House Design. One Bedroom Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.